談論個性英語情景對話
英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面小編為大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!
1:
A: Are you alright, Ethan? You don't seem to be as cheerful as you normally are.
你還好嗎,Ethan?你看起來不像平時那麼高興。
E: To be honest, Ava, I've just had a really bad day.
說實話,Ava,今天我過得糟透了。
A: What happened?
發生什麼事了?
E: First, I slept through my alarm and ended up two hours late to work.
首先,我沒被鬧鐘鬧醒最後上班遲到了2小時。
A: What did your boss say?
你老闆說什麼了?
E: He told me that if I showed up late one more time, he'd fire me. He's so mean!
他告訴我,如果我再遲到一次,他會炒了我。他太苛刻了。
A: That's horrible. Was that the first time you'd shown up late to work?
那太討厭了。那是你第一次上班遲到嗎?
E: That was my second time. The first time, I was in a car accident.
那是第二次了。第一次,我遇上了車禍。
A: Is your boss Chinese?
你的老闆是中國人嗎?
E: No, he's from Australia. Before I met him, I thought Australians were supposed to be relaxed and easy-going. I had no idea he'd be so fussy about things.
不是,他是澳大利亞人。在我見到他之前,我認為澳大利亞人應該是很放鬆很隨和的。我不知道他會如此愛挑剔事情。
A: What are you going to do?
你打算怎麼辦?
E: I think I'm going to look for another job. I need to find a boss that is a bit more sensitive and optimistic than my current boss.
我想我打算去找別的工作。我需要找到一個比我現在的上司更善解人意和樂觀的上司
A: That sounds like a sensible plan. Do you want me to help you with your job search?
聽起來計劃很明智。你想要我幫你找工作嗎?
E: That's very generous of you. Thanks for the offer.
你真慷慨。謝謝幫忙。
A: Don't mention it. That's what friends are for!
別客氣。這是朋友該做的。
2:
E: I don't know what to do about the people who live in the flat above me!
我不知道能拿住在我樓上的人怎麼辦。
A: Why? What are they like?
為什麼?他們怎麼樣?
E: They're incredibly selfish. They 're always up until the wee hours of the night playing their music so loudly that I have to wear earplugs in order to fall asleep!
他們驚人的自私。他們總是在三更半夜起來大聲玩音樂,弄得我不得不戴著耳塞才能入睡。
A: Have you ever talked to them about it?
你曾經跟他們談過此事嗎?
E: I tried to introduce myself to them when they moved in, but they were so arrogant that I didn't want to ever talk to them again!
他們搬進來的時候,我試著向他們介紹過我自己,但是他們太傲慢了所以我就再也沒有想過要跟他們說話。
A: What did they say?
他們說過什麼?
E: They both just talk about how great they are all the time.
他們倆只是一個勁一直說他們多麼棒。
A: They sound like the neighbours from hell!
聽上去這鄰居很差勁。
E: They are! Besides being loud and arrogant, they're also terrible gossips. They're always talking about everybody else in the apartment.
他們是很差勁。除了大聲說話和傲慢之外,他們還特別喜歡說人閒話,他們總是談論公寓裡其他人。
A: I thought you didn't talk to them much.
我原以為你沒有多跟他們交談過。
E: I don't, but they talk so loudly that I can hear what they're talking about from my bedroom - and it's not very nice.
我是沒跟他們交談過,但是他們說話聲音太大所以我在我的臥室裡都能聽到他們說的話,這不太讓人舒服。
A: What do the other people in your apartment think about them?
你公寓裡的其他人怎麼看待這些人?
E: Most of my other neighbours are scared of them.
我的大多數鄰居害怕他們。
A: Maybe you should think about moving.
也許你該考慮搬家了。
E: I can't afford to move right now.
現在我沒錢搬家。
A: Well, perhaps you should have a party and try to get to know them better. Maybe once you get to know them, they'll turn out to be more sensitive.
哦,也許你該開個聚會然後儘量去多瞭解他們。也許你一瞭解了他們,他們就會更善解人意了。
E: I think you're being a bit optimistic. If you met them, you'd understand.
我認為你有點樂觀了。如果你見到他們,你就明白了。
A: Well, I don't know what else you could do then. Do you think bribing them with chocolate would work?
哦,那麼我不知道你還能做點什麼別的。你認為給他們送巧克力有用嗎?
- 談論個性英語情景對話
- 關於彎曲的近義詞和反義詞
- 令人叫絕的樂師的故事
- 如何寫好工作自我鑑定
- 蘇教版語文四年級上冊期末總複習試卷
- 萌萌的小動物畫法
- 五行屬木的小名字大全
- 淺談舞臺美術設計中的色彩運用論文
- 高中教師個人教學工作計劃
- 形容努力奮鬥的句子_表示一個人努力奮鬥的話
- 關於愛國勵志的格言
- 喜歡一個人的愛情個性簽名
- 公司運營副總經理崗位職責優秀範例
- 蝸居觀後感錦集
- 激勵人努力奮鬥的名言
- 關於勵志學習的句子
- 蟬是怎麼發聲的
- 喝珍珠奶茶是否致癌
- 被迫轉型後美麗說如何實現蛻變戰略?
- 低年級優秀生評語
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字