馬的俗語和歇後語

1、I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.我想要確認班機時間沒有改變。

2、Is there a bus to the city?是否有機場巴士可到市區?

3、Can you come down a little bit?你能賣便宜一點嗎?

4、What's the purpose of your visit?旅行的目的為何?

5、I'd like to stay for two nights.我想要停留兩晚。

6、Sightseeing(Businese).觀光(公務)。

7、How long does it take to go to center city?到市中心需要多長時間?

8、I can't find your name. Really?我找不到您的大名。真的?

9、I plan to stay for about 10 days.預計停留約10天。

10、I am leaving for Geneva tonight.今晚即動身前往日內瓦。

11、I will stay at Boston Hotel.我將住在波士頓飯店。

12、Is there a cafe nearby? 請問附近有沒有咖啡店?

13、Check, please?買單

14、One economy class seat, is that right?一個經濟艙座位,對嗎?

15、Thank you.謝謝。

16、I'd like a single room.我要單人房。

17、I’m going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。

18、Is breakast included?早餐是否已包含於費用內?

19、Now you have been booked.沒問題,您已完成訂位。

20、We prefer to sit by the window.我們想坐在靠窗的位子。

21、Where can I get a ticket?在哪裡買票?

22、Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?是否可建議一家位於市中心的旅館?

23、When is breakfast served?早餐幾點開始供應?

24、I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).我想要住在靠近車站(海灘)的飯店。

25、How do I get to the Hilton hotel ?請問如何前往希爾頓酒店?

26、You'll have to pay duty on this.你必須為這項物品繳付稅金。

27、I'd like an extra bed for room 702.我要在702房多加一張床。

28、Where is the tourist information?旅遊諮詢中心在那裡?

29、Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?是否有每晚花費在50美元以下的飯店?

30、This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.這是我要帶去臺灣的當地紀念品。

31、What's your name and flight number?請說您的大名與班機號碼?

32、How do I get to the train station?請問如何前往火車站?

33、I'd like to reconfirm my flight.我想要再確認班機。

34、How can I get to Hilton Hotel?我要如何才能到達希爾頓飯店?

35、Can you recommend an economical hotel?是否可建議一間較為廉價的旅館?

36、Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?巴士站牌(計程車招呼站)在那裡?

37、Is there a disco nearby?請問附近有沒有的士高?

38、The camera is for my personal use.這個相機是我私人使用的。

39、The air-conditioner (TV、light) doesn't work.冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。

40、What are these?這些東西是做何用?

41、How do I get to the bus station?請問如何前往公車站?

42、What is the time for check-out?退房的適合時間?

43、How much money do you have with you?你隨身攜帶多少現金?

44、Is there a change bureau nearby? 請問附近有沒有找換店?

45、Yes, here it is.有的,這就是回程機票。

46、days.5天。

47、Not spicy.不要辣椒

48、Keep the change.不用找錢了。

49、Do you have a hotel list?這兒有飯店目錄嗎?

50、That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?太好了。請告訴我班機號碼與起飛時間?

51、Do you have a menu in chinese?是否有中文選單?

52、When is it?June 10th.行程是那一天?6月10日。

53、Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?是否可建議一間較為廉價的旅館?

54、Excuse me, Is there....... nearby?請問附近有沒有...?

55、O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.好了!請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。