七夕常用英語句子

七夕常用英語句子

  1、喜歡

  He is my type.

  他是我喜歡的型別。

  She is my cup of tea.

  我對她有好感。

  I fell in love with her at the first sight.

  我對她一見鍾情。

  She fascinates me.

  我被她迷住了。

  I am mad about her.

  我為她而瘋狂。

  She is really a heartbreaker.

  她的確令人動心。

  He is a knock-out!

  他迷倒一大片。

  He is a ladies` man.

  他很有女人緣。

  invite

  2、邀請

  Can I ask you out?

  我可以約你出去嗎?

  Would you like to go to a concert?

  你想跟我一起去聽音樂會嗎?

  Can I interest you in a movie?

  你今晚可以與我一起去看電影嗎?

  What`s your plan this Thursday afternoon?

  你這週四下午有空嗎?

  Looking forward to it

  我將非常高興見到你。

  express your love

  3、表白

  I think I am falling into you…/I am in love with you.

  我愛你

  I wish you would be mine

  我希望你是我的。

  It`s really hard to get you out of my mind.

  我一直好想你。

  Since you were gone, nothing has been the same, my life will never be the same without you.

  你離開後,沒有你生活將毫無意義。

  You are everything to me.

  你是我的.全部。

  Someone even pieces up a love song from other classic English songs for the Cowboy and the Weaving Maid.

  有好事者用經典英文歌曲為牛郎織女組織了一次情歌對唱,非常有創意。

  My loneliness is killing me.

  織女:看不見你的一整年,寂寞扼殺著我。

  Baby, let me be your hero tonight.

  牛郎:今晚,讓我做你的英雄。

  You are stuck in my heart. You`ve been all over me like a spell.

  你深印我心,對我有如符咒。

  How do I live without you?

  織女:沒有你的日子我可怎麼活?

  My heart always has a place for you. The door to my heart is always open to you.

  此生此世,我心中總有你的位置。

  I don`t want to say bye.

  牛郎:我不想和你說再見。

  How many times shall we say goodbye?

  牛郎織女:我們到底還要說多少次再見呢!

最近訪問