感恩父母的英語小詩歌

感恩父母的英語小詩歌

  父母的愛是天地間最偉大的愛,自從我們呱呱墜地,來到這個世界,父母就開始愛著我們,直到永遠。愛父母,我們應該每週一次打電話或者抽時間共進晚餐。小編整理了有關感恩父母的英語小詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

  感恩父母的英語小詩歌篇一

  You Never

  你不曾

  You never said "I'm leaving"

  你不曾說過:“我將離開。”

  You never said "goodbye"

  你不曾道一句:“再見。”

  You were gone before I knew it,

  你在我知曉前就已經離去,

  And only God knew why

  只有上帝知道原因。

  There are no words to tell you

  我沒有什麼話想對你說,

  Just what I feel inside

  僅有內心混亂的情感

  The shock, the hurt, the anger

  震驚、傷痛以及憤怒

  Might gradually subside

  或許會逐漸平息吧。

  A million times I'll need you,

  千百萬次,我迫切需要你

  A million times I'll cry

  千百萬次,我禁不住哭泣

  If Love alone could have saved you,

  如果只有愛能救下你,

  You never would have died

  你將永不會逝去。

  In Life I loved you dearly

  你生時我愛你至深

  In death I love you still

  你去後此情依舊

  In my heart you hold a place,

  在我心中永遠有一方土地,

  That no one could ever fill

  任何人再不能填補。

  It broke my heart to lose you,

  失去你讓我心痛萬分

  But you didn't go alone

  但你並非孤身一人

  For part of me went with you,

  因為我的一部分隨你一併離去,

  The day God took you home.

  在上帝把你帶回家的那天。

  Things will never be the same

  事情不會一成不變的,

  And although it hurts so bad

  即使它讓我傷心至此。

  I will smile whenever I hear your name

  聽到你的名字,不論何時我都會微笑,

  And be proud you were my Dad.

  為你是我父親而驕傲、而自豪。

  感恩父母的英語小詩歌篇二

  My Father Was My Hero

  我父親是我的英雄

  My father was my hero, all throughout my life.

  我的父親就是我的英雄,從始至終

  The father of eight children, he saw his share of strife.

  身為八個孩子的.父親,他明白自己重任在身

  When I was very little, he appeared to be so large.

  我小的時候覺得他的身軀是那樣偉岸

  In my eyes he could do anything, we all knew he was in charge.

  在我眼裡他無所不能,我們都知道他能掌控一切

  He was a man of great strength both physically and in mind,

  他的身體和頭腦都充滿了力量

  but in him there was a gentleness, he found ways to be outgoing and kind.

  但他剛中帶柔,他懂得怎樣做到隨和和友善

  Many days of childhood were greeted with a kiss,

  童年的一天常以他的吻開始

  and songs to me as I awoke, those days I surely miss.

  醒來便伴著歌聲,我著實懷念那些日子

  He made me feel so special, "Miss America" he would sing.

  他給我唱“美國小姐”,讓我覺得自己與眾不同

  I knew I had my father's love. It gave me courage to do almost anything.

  我知道我擁有我父親的愛,這讓我有勇氣面對世上所有的挑戰

  From him I learned to stand up tall, to be proud of who I am.

  從他那裡我學到做人要挺直腰板,要為自己驕傲

  Strength and determination were the qualities of this fine man.

  力量與決心是這個好人的特質

  As the years of his life dwindled down, that strength kept him alive.

  當他漸漸老去,這種力量讓他保持生機

  Plus the unfailing determination to help my ailing mother have the care she needed to survive.

  這種不敗的決心還幫助我體弱多病的母親得到了必要的照顧

  He loved her and his children, so much he gave up years of his life

  他愛他的妻子和孩子,他願意為了他們放棄自己的生活

  caring for this woman, his soul mate, his wife.

  他花時間照顧這個女人,他的靈魂伴侶,他的妻子

  Day and night he struggled for years with her disease.

  夜以繼日,他與她的疾病抗爭

  A lesser man would have been brought down to his knees.

  若是一個意志薄弱的人恐怕早已被打倒

  With illnesses of his own, he still stood by her side

  但哪怕自己也疾病纏身,他依舊站在她的身旁

  caring for her and loving her until the day she died.

  照顧她愛她直到她的生命終止

  Twenty days later his own time was at an end.

  20天后他隨她而去

  I lost my hero, my father, a man who was my friend.

  我失去了我的英雄,我的父親,我的朋友

  A few years have passed, and life just isn't the same.

  許多年過去了,生活變了樣

  But as Father's Day approaches, I will celebrate his name.

  但每當父親節臨近,我還是會在心裡念他的名字

  With prayers to him and God above to stay by my side,

  我為他祈禱,相信上帝會在我身旁

  to watch over me and guide me, to look down on me with pride.

  他看護我、指引著我、驕傲地望著我

  For I am my father's daughter, one day we will meet again.

  我是我父親的女兒,總有一天我們會再見

  But until then I will remember, and the love will never end.

  到那時我還會記得,這份愛永遠不會結束

  感恩父母的英語小詩歌篇三

  You taught me everything 你教會我所有的東西,

  And everything you've given me 你給我的一切

  I'll always keep it inside 我都會珍藏在內心深處。

  You're the driving force in my life 你是我生命的動力。

  There isn't anything 如果沒有你,

  Or anyone that I can be 就沒有今天我的一切。

  And it just wouldn't feel right 如果你不在我的身邊。

  If I didn't have you by my side 一切都不對勁。

  You were there for me to love and care for me 你愛我,關心我,

  When skies were grey 當天空烏雲密佈時候。

  Whenever I was down 當我失意的時候,

  You were always there 你總是在那裡

  To comfort me 給我安慰。

  And no one else can be 在我生命中,

  What you have been to me 沒人能取代你的地位。

  You'll always be 你永遠是

  You will always be the girl 我生命中

  In my life for all times 最重要的女人。

最近訪問