瘋狂動物城中英文臺詞

瘋狂動物城中英文臺詞

  《瘋狂動物城》自上映後,票房一路高漲,下面是小編為大家整理了瘋狂動物城中英文臺詞,希望能幫到大家!

  瘋狂動物城中英文臺詞【1】

  1. Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes.

  【翻譯】生活中總會有不順心的時候,我們都會犯錯。

  【解析】有誰不是在一邊受傷,一邊學會堅強。人非聖賢,孰能無過。

  【拓展】To err is human. 人非聖賢,孰能無過。

  【拓展】I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。

  2. I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either

  【翻譯】我知道,你永遠都不會原諒我。我不怪你,換做我,我也不會原諒我自己。

  【解析】雲散因為風吹,美好因為寬容。

  【拓展】Let bygongs be bygongs 讓往事情都隨風而去吧。

  3. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded.

  【翻譯】我又蠢又不可靠,還心胸狹窄。

  【解析】那又何妨?破鍋自有破鍋蓋,破人自有破人愛。喜歡你的人什麼都願意寬容和原諒。

  【拓展】The more you learn, the more you feel ignorant. 博學才知才疏學淺。

  4. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.

  【翻譯】天性如何並不重要,重要的是你開始改變。

  【解析】清簡內心,一切皆安。

  【拓展】A journey of a thousand miles begins with single step. 千里之行,始於足下。

  5. And after we're done, you can hate me.

  【翻譯】當我們解決了這個案子,你可以繼續討厭我。

  【解析】今天厭惡的物件可能會成為塵埃落定後的難覓知己。今天性格不合可能會成為幾十年後的相濡以沫。

  【拓展】out of sight,out of mind. 眼不見,心不煩。

  6. All right, get in here. You bunnies, so emotional.

  【翻譯】好了,到我這來。你們兔子,就是愛哭。

  【解析】兔子哭吧哭吧不是罪。有時候,那些硬生生被憋回去的眼淚,還是會敗給一幕生活的場景或者動心的安慰。

  【拓展】We always have a sentimental attachment to our birth-places. 對於故土,我們總是有眷戀之情。

  7. Everyone comes to Zootopia, thinking they could be anything they want. But you can't.

  【翻譯】踏進動物城,人人都懷揣著夢想,成為理想中的自己,但卻一場空。

  【解析】夢兒追的我累,但是,我不願後退,因為我想象中的美,一定能擦去我心中的淚,夢是寶貝。

  【拓展】There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it. 失去心中所欲,得到心中所想,乃為人生兩大悲劇。

  8. You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.

  【翻譯】你只能是你,狐狸還是狡猾,兔子依舊呆蠢。

  【解析】本性難移,但是,做真實的自己,又有什麼不好?

  【拓展】 A fox may grow gray, but never good. 江山易改,本性難移。

  9. I know you love me

  【翻譯】我知道你愛我!

  【解析】愛不能說,一說就錯。

  【拓展】In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years. 一生至少該有一次,為了某個人而忘了自己,不求有結果,不求同行,不求曾經擁有,甚至不求你愛我。只求在我最美的年華里,遇到你。

  10. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes.

  【翻譯】但是,不能因為我的錯,讓動物們遭受痛苦。

  【解析】勇於承擔的人,才有做領袖的潛質。

  【解析】After sufferings comes happiness. 苦盡甘來。

  11. that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you.

  【翻譯】 沒關係,因為我是個糟糕的朋友,我傷害了你。

  【解析】 你傷害了我,就一笑而過吧,世界上,沒有誰對不起誰,只有誰不懂得珍惜誰。

  【拓展】I did not mean to upset 我不是有意要使你難過。

  12. It's not about how badly you want something. It's about what you are capable of!

  【翻譯】光有志向是不夠的,重要的是你的能力.

  【解析】努力到無能為力,拼搏到感動自己。自信源於實力,在圓夢的路上,沒有一個生命是準確屈服的。

  【拓展】There is light at the end of the tunnel 守得雲開見月明。

  13.Nick Wilde: What do you call a three-humped camel?

  知道駱駝為什麼有三個駝峰嗎?

  14.What did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding!

  爹地,不是說好不在我的婚禮上凍死任何人!

  15.Oh! You are naked!

  天啊,你們怎麼不穿衣服

  16.We may be evolved, but deep down we are still animals.

  我們是進化了,可是本質還是有野性的。

  瘋狂動物城中英文臺詞【2】

  1、Fear, treachery, blood lust.

  恐懼,背叛,殺戮。

  2、Thousands of years ago these were the...

  幾千年前        這些      是...

  3、forces that ruled our world

  支配著我們的世界的力量

  4、A world where prey were scared of predators.

  一個獵物擔心著捕食者的世界。

  5、And predators had an uncontrollable...

  捕食者有一個無法控制的...

  6、biological urge to maim, and maul, and...

  生理上的衝動去傷害,殘害,並且...

  7、Awww! 噢!

  8、Blood! Blood! Blood!

  血!血!血!

  9、And.. death!

  和..死!

  10、Ahhh...

  唉唉......

  11、Back then, the world was divided in two.

  在那時,世界分為二種。

  12、Vicious predator, or meek prey.

  兇猛的捕食者與脆弱的獵物。

  13、But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.

  但隨著時間的推移,我們進化了並拋棄了野蠻的性格。

  14、Now predator and prey live in harmony.

  現在捕食者與獵物和睦相處。

  15、And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.

  而且所有的年輕的動物都有著各種的可能。

  16、Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.

  耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴裡了。

  17、Instead, I can be an astronaut.

  取而代之,我可以當太空人。

  18、I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.

  我再也不用當一個孤獨的獵人。如今我可以狩獵稅收。

  19、I'm gonna be an actuary.

  我可以當一個保險精算師。

  20、And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be...

  而且我可讓這個世界成為一個更好的地方。我可以當...

  21、A police officer!

  一位珀莉絲奧菲斯爾!

  22、Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!

  兔子警察,這是我聽過最蠢的事了!

  23、It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.

  這也許對心態渺小的人來說是不可能。我在說你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。

  24、But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.

  但是,坐落在 211 英哩遠,有著一做偉大的城市動物邦。

  25、Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.

  我們的祖先在那兒簽定了和平協議。

  26、And declared that anyone can be anything!

  而且他們宣告人人都有無限可能!

  27、Thank you and good night.

  感謝你們,晚安。

  28、Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有沒有想過為什麼你媽咪跟我這麼快樂?

  29、Nope 沒了("雄兔腳撲朔,雌兔眼迷離")

  30、Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?

  好吧,因為我們放棄了自己的夢想,並且定居了下來。對吧,邦妮?

  31、Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.

  嗯,這是真的,斯圖。我們艱難的定居下來了。

  32、You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.

  你看,這就是這的好處,朱迪。

  33、If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.

  如果你不嘗試新事物,你就永遠不會失敗。

  34、I like trying, actually.

  事實上我喜歡嘗試。

  35、What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even...

  親愛的,你爹地是指,對你而言成為警察可能會很艱難...

  36、- for you to become a police officer.

  - 讓你成為一名警察。

  - Right. There's never been a bunny cop.

  - 沒錯,從來沒有一隻兔子警察。

  37、- No. - Bunnies don't do that.

  - 沒有 - 兔子麼永遠做不到。

  38、- Never. - Never.

  - 從來沒有。 - 從來沒有。

  39、Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.

  嗯...那麼我想我必須是第一個了。

  40、Because I am gonna make the world a better place!

  因為我要讓世界變得更美好!

  41、Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,

  或者說,哎呀,你知道的。你說你想讓世界變成更好的地方,

  42、no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.

  沒有比做拔胡蘿蔔的更好的了。

  43、Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.

  沒錯!你爹地、我和你的 275 個兄弟姊妹。

  44、- We're changing the world. - Yeah.

  - 我們正在改變這個世界。 - 耶。

  45、- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.-

  一次一個胡蘿蔔。 - 但願如此。

  46、Carrot farming is a noble profession.

  拔蘿蔔是一個崇高的職業。

  47、You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.

  你明白嗎,親愛的.?我的意思是,這是偉大的夢想。

  48、Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.

  有夢想很好,只要你不要太相信它。

  49、Where the heck'd she go?

  她跑哪去了?

  50、Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.

  現在給我你的票,不然我就踢你那溫順的小綿羊屁股。

  51、Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!

  噢!不要這樣,吉帝恩!

  52、Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?

  巴阿,巴阿!你要幹嘛,哭了嗎?

  53、- Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.-

  喂!你聽到她說的了!停下來! - 好裝扮啊,失敗者。

  54、What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?

  你生活在什麼瘋狂的世界讓你覺得兔子可能是警察?

  55、- Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out.-

  請把票還給我的朋友們。 - 來啊自己來拿啊,但小心了。

  56、Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play,

  因為我是一隻狐狸,和你一樣在你的愚蠢的小舞臺劇說,

  57、us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna.我的有著仍然有獵捕的天性,殘暴仍然在我的"DENNA"裡。

  58、- Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA.

  - 嗯,我非常肯定應該念 DNA。

  - Don't tell me what I know, Travis.

  - 不要告訴我什麼,我都知道,特拉維斯。

  59、You don't scare me, Gideon.

  你嚇不倒我的,吉迪恩。

  60、Scared now?

  現在害怕嗎?

  61、Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.

  看她的小鼻子抽動,她是害怕了。

  62、Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow...

  哭了,小寶貝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...

  63、Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?

  哦,你就是不知道什麼時候放棄,對吧?

  64、Huh!

  呵呵!

  65、I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be...

  我要你永遠記住這一刻,下次你別認為你會是任何人......

  66、anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.

  你只是個會愚蠢的拔胡蘿蔔的農民。

  67、- That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy?

  - 你看起來很糟。 - 你沒事吧,茱蒂??

  68、Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.

  嗯,恩,我沒事,給你。

  69、- Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy.

  - 哇,你拿到了我們的票! - 你真棒,朱迪。

  70、Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about!

  沒錯!那個吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再說什麼!

  71、Well, he was right about one thing.

  嗯,他有一件事說對了。

  72、I don't know when to quit.

  我不知道什麼時候放棄。

  73、ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY

  動物烏托邦警察學院

  74、Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.

  聽好了,學員。動物烏托邦的市區範圍內擁有 12 個獨特的生態系統。

  75、Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.

  極地區、撒哈拉廣場、熱帶雨林區,僅舉幾例。

  76、You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets.

  你必須在你上街前掌握它們的一切。

  77、Or guess what? You'll be dead!

  或者,你猜怎麼著?你就會死!

  78、Scorching sandstorm.

  炎炎的沙塵暴。

  79、You're dead, bunny bumpkin.

  你死定了,土包子兔子。

  80、One thousand foot fall.

  一千尺大瀑布。

  81、You're dead, carrot face.

  你死定了,吃胡蘿蔔的。

  82、Frigid ice wall.

  嚴寒的冰牆。

  83、You're dead, farm girl.

  你死定了,農家少女。

  84、Enormous criminal. You're dead.

  重量級罪犯。你死定了。

  85、Dead. Dead. Dead.

  死。死。死。

  86、Ohhh...!

  噢噢噢......!

  87、Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.

  骯髒的廁所。你死定了,屁股長毛的。

  88、Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.

  趕快放棄,然後回家,小兔子。

  89、- There's never been a bunny cop. Never.

  從未有兔子警察。決對不會有。

  - Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.-

  - 你只是一個愚蠢的拔胡蘿蔔的小兔子。

  90、As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion...

  身為動物邦的市長,我很自豪地宣佈,我的哺乳動物法案...

  91、initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate.

  主動,培訓產生的第一名已從警校畢業。

  92、Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer...

  作為他們班的畢業生致詞,市警局的第一位兔子警官...

  93、Judy Hopps.

  朱迪哈波絲。

  94、All right, give her a little bye-bye toot-toot.

  好吧,給她說再見嘟嘟。

  95、- Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you.

  - 嗯,是的先生! - 謝謝。

  96、Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia...

  朱迪,這是我莫大的榮幸正式分配你到動物烏托邦的中心......

  97、Precinct One. City Center.

  一號轄區,市中心。

  98、- Yeh! - Yeh!-

  耶! - 耶!

  99、Congratulations Officer Hopps.

  恭喜你哈波絲警官。

  100、I won't let you down.

  我不會讓你失望的。

  101、This has been my dream since I was a kid.

  從我還是迷你兔子起這一直是我的夢想。

  102、You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys.

  你知道,這對我們這些小傢伙是個光榮的一天。

  103、Bellwether, make room, will you?

  領頭羊,騰出空間,你願意嗎?

  104、Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth!

  好了,哈波絲警官,讓我們看看那些大板牙!

  105、Officer Hopps, look here.

  哈波絲警官,請看這裡。

  106、- We're real proud of you, Judy. - Yeah, and scared too.

  - 我們非常為你感到驕傲,朱迪。 -還有害怕。

  107、- Yes. - Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo.

  - 是的。 - 真的,因為這是一個危險的工作。

  108、I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city

  .我的意思是,動物烏托邦。它這麼的遠,這麼大的一個城市。

  109、Guys, I've been working for this my whole life.

  夥計們,放鬆,我等了一輩子了。

  110、We know. And we're just a little exited for you, but terrified.

  我們知道。而我們只是替你感到興奮但也害怕。

  111、The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

  我們唯一需要畏懼的就是恐懼本身。

  112、And also bears. We have bears to fear, too.

  和熊。我們也要擔心熊,還有獅子。

  113、- Say nothing on lions, and wolves. - Wolves?

  - 獅子和狼沒什麼。 - 狼?

  114、- Weasels. - You played cribbage with a weasel once?

  - 黃鼠狼。 - 你有一次跟黃鼠狼鬥地主?

  115、Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow.

  沒錯,他們會出老千整死你。

  116、You know what? Pretty much all predators.

  你知道嗎?任何掠食者。

  117、- And Zootopia is full of them. - Oh, Stu.

  - 動物邦裡到處都是。 - 夠了,斯圖。

  118、And foxes are the worst.

  狐狸是最差勁的。

  119、Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.

  是啊,其實,你爹地是對的。

  120、It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?

  這在他們的天性裡。記得那隻吉迪恩葛瑞幹了什麼?

  121、When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox.當我九歲。吉迪恩葛瑞正好討人厭又是隻狐狸。

  122、I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.

  我知道很多兔子也都很討人厭。

  123、Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,

  我們當然都知道,絕對。但是以防萬一,

  124、we made you a little care package to take with you.

  我們給你做了一個保命袋要給你帶著。

  125、- I put some snacks in there. - This is fox deterrent.

  - 我們放了些點心在裡面。 - 這是防狐喇叭。

  126、- Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is fox repellant.

  - 是的,帶著它你會很安全。 - 這是防狐噴霧。

  127、The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs.

  她有防狐喇叭跟防狐噴霧跟夠了。

  128、- Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake!

  - 看一下這個! - 哦,老天爺!

  129、She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.

  天啊,他不需要狐狸電擊器好嗎,斯圖。

  130、Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser?

  拜託。怎麼會不需要狐狸電擊器了?

  131、Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.

  好吧,好吧,你看,為了讓你們別再說了,我拿這個。

  132、Terrific! Everyone wins!

  太好了,雙贏!

  133、Arriving, Zootopia Express.

  到達動物邦的特快車。

  134、Okay, gotta go. Bye!

  好了,我要走了。再見!

  135、Mmm. I love you, guys.

  嗯。我愛你們。

  136、Love you, too.

  我們也愛你。

  137、- Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. - Oh, Stu. Pull it together.- 喔天阿,大洪水要來了。- 哦,斯圖。振作點。

  138、Bye everybody!

  再見大家!

  139、Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!

  再見朱迪,我愛你!再見!

  140、Bye!再見!

  141、YOU ARE NOW LEAVING BUNNYBURROW.

  你正在離開兔窩鎮。

  142、* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

  143、* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

  144、* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

  145、* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

  146、* I messed up tonight I lost another fight **

  今晚我搞砸了,又再一次落敗 *

  147、* I still mess up but I'll just start again **

  雖然搞砸了,但我依然會重新開始 *

  148、* I keep falling down I keep on hitting the ground **

  我總是摔倒總是重重摔到地上 *

  149、* I always get up now to see what's next **

  而我總能重新振作去迎接嶄新的未來 *

  150、* Birds don't just fly They fall down and get up *

  *鳥兒不僅僅高飛,它們跌落後又重新展翅 *

  151、* Nobody learns without getting it wrong *

  *學習時沒有人不曾不犯錯 *

  152、* I won't give up, no I won't give in *

  *我絕不放棄,我絕不屈服 *

  153、* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again *

  *直到我抵達終點並且我會再次重新出發 *

  154、* No I won't leave I wanna try everything *

  *不我不會放棄我要嘗試到底 *

  155、* I wanna try even though I could fail *

  *即便我可能失敗我也要嘗試到底 *

  156、* I won't give up, no I won't give in *

  *我絕不放棄,我絕不屈服 *

  157、* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again *

  *直到我抵達終點並且我會再次重新出發 *

  158、* No I won't leave I wanna try everything *

  *不我不會放棄我要嘗試到底 *

  159、* I wanna try even though I could fail *

  *即便我可能失敗我也要嘗試到底 *

  160、* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

  *哦,哦,哦,哦,哦嘗試一切 *

  161、* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

  *哦,哦,哦,哦,哦嘗試一切 *

  162、* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

  *哦,哦,哦,哦,哦嘗試一切 *

  163、* Oh oh oh oh ooh *

  *哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *

  164、* I'll keep on making those new mistakes *

  *我將會繼續的犯下新的錯誤 *

  165、* I'll keep on making them every day *

  *但我每天都不會放棄 *

  166、* Those new mistakes *

  *即便犯下錯誤 *

  167、* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

  *哦,哦,哦,哦,哦嘗試一切 *

  168、* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*

  * 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦嘗試一切 *

  169、* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*

  * 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦嘗試一切 *

  170、* Oh oh oh oh ooh*

  * 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *

  171、* Try everything*

  * 嘗試一切 *

  172、I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.

  我是志羚姐姐,歡迎來到動物邦。

  173、And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm.

  然後歡迎來到豪華公寓。

  174、Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key!

  每個月除跳蚤一次,不要搞丟你的鑰匙!

  175、Thank you.

  謝謝。

  176、- Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor! - Yeah? Well, we're loud.

  - 喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新鄰居! - 喔?是嗎,我們很吵。

  177、Don't expect us to apologize for it.

  別指望我們會道歉。

  178、Greasy walls.

  油膩膩的牆壁。

  179、Rickety bed.

  搖晃晃的席夢思。

  180、Crazy neighbors.

  瘋狂的鄰居。

  181、I love it!

  我愛死了!

  182、Come on! He bared his teeth first!

  拜託喔,是他先亮大板牙的!

  183、- Excuse me! - Hmm?

  - 不好意思! - 嗯?

  184、Down here!

  下面這邊!

  185、- Hi. - O... M... Goodness!- 嗨。

  - 歐... 我的 ...天啊!

  186、They really did hire a bunny.

  他們真的僱了一隻兔子。

  187、Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be.

  矮油!我要告訴你,你比我想像中的還可愛。

  188、Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know, but a bunny can call another bunny "cute",

  哦,啊,你可能不知道,一隻兔子可以說另一隻兔子“可愛”,

  189、but when other animals do it, that's a little...

  但其他的人呢,有一點...

  190、Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.

  噢噢噢。我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。

  191、The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you.

  那個大家都認為我只是個愛吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。

  192、- Oh. - No, it's okay.

  - 哦。 - 其實還好。

  193、Oh. You've actually got... there's a...

  哦。事實上你的...有一個...

  194、- A what? - In your neck. The fold.

  - 一個什麼? - 在你的脖子縫裡。

  195、- The... this... - Oh, there you went, you little dickens!

  - 額...這... - 噢你這個狡猾的小傢伙!

  196、Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I...

  呵呵呵,我應該去報到了,所以哪一邊是...

  197、- Oh, ball pen's over there to the left. - Great. Thank you!

  - 哦,在左手邊。 - 很好,謝謝你!

  198、Oh... That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive.

  哦......那可憐的兔子會被生吞活剝。

  199、Hey! Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place?

  嘿!哈波絲警官。準備讓這個世界變得更好了嗎?

  200、Attention!

  注意!

  201、All right. All right. Everybody sit.

  好吧。好吧。大家坐下。

  202、I've got three items on the docket.

  我的檔案上有三個重點。

  203、First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room.

  首先,我們必須對房裡的大象致敬。

  204、Francine. Happy birthday.

  弗軟瑟斯。生日快樂。

  205、Oh.哦。

  206、Number two. There are some new recruits with us I should introduce,第二。我們有個新兵要介紹,

  207、but I'm not going to because... I don't care.

  但我不會,因為......我不在乎。

  208、Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.

  最後,我們有 14 起失蹤哺乳動物的案件。

  209、All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter.

  所有的食肉動物。從一隻巨大的北極熊到一隻小小的水獺。

  210、And City Hall is right up my tail to find them.

  而市政府正逼著我們趕緊破案。

  211、This is priority number one. Assignments.

  這是第一要務。分派工作。

  212、Officers Grizzoli, Fragmire, Delgato.

  警官吉佐利官、梵軟哥邁爾、戴嘎頭。

  213、Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District.

  你們團隊負責失蹤的熱帶雨林區的哺乳動物。

  214、Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. Your teams take Sahara Square.

  警官李麥克、德拉格維奇、歐文。你們團隊負責撒哈拉廣場。

  215、Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.

  警官西金斯、薩利姆、畢塔克。負責極地區。

  216、And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.

  最後,我們的第一個兔子,哈波斯警官。

  217、Parking duty. Dismissed.

  開交通罰單。解散。

  218、Parking duty?

  交通罰單?

  219、Chief? Chief Bogo?

  局長?蠻牛局長?

  220、Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.

  局長。你說有,共有十四人失蹤的案件哺乳動物。

  221、- So? - So I can handle one.

  - 那又怎樣? - 我可以接下一個。

  222、You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy.

  你大概忘了,我是班上第一名畢業的。

  223、Didn't forget. Just don't care.

  我沒忘記,我只是不在乎。

  224、Sir, I'm not just some token bunny.

  局長,我可不只是只會說話的布娃娃。

  225、Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy.

  那麼,一天開一百張罰單對你而言應該很輕鬆。

  226、A 100 tickets. I'm not gonna write 100 tickets.

  一百張罰單,我才不會開一百張罰單。

  227、I'm gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon.

  我會開兩百張罰單,在中午之前。

  228、FREQUENT STOPS 頻繁起停

  229、(EXPIRED)(已過期)

  230、(EXPIRED)(已過期)

  231、Ah!啊!

  232、Boom! Two hundred tickets before noon!

  蹦!兩百張罰單在中午之前!

  233、201.201。

  234、Hey, watch where you're going, fox!

  嘿,走路小心點,狐狸!

  235、Huh!呵呵!

  236、Hmm.嗯。

  237、Where'd he go?

  他哪兒去了?

  238、Listen. I know what you're doing skulking around during daylight hours,

  聽。我知道你在做什麼,白天在附近偷窺,

  239、but I don't want any trouble in here. So hit the road!

  而我不希望這裡有任何的麻煩。所以,請滾蛋!

  240、I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir...

  我沒有要找任何麻煩,先生......

  241、I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy.

  我只是想要買一個巨型冰棒。給我小孩子的。

  242、You want the red, or the blue, pal?

  你要紅色的,還是藍色的,夥計?

  243、Oh. I'm such a...

  哦。我真是個......

  244、- Oh, come on, kid. Back up. Listen, buddy. - What?

  - 哦,拜託,孩子。回去吧。聽著,夥計。 - 什麼?

  245、There aren't any fox ice cream joints in your part of town?

  你們住的地方沒有狐狸的冰淇淋店嗎?

  246、No, no. There are, there are. It's just, my boy,

  不不。有,是有的。只是我這個傻傻的孩子,

  247、this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant.

  這個愚蠢的小東西,他非常喜歡大象。

  248、He wants to be one when he grows up.

  當他長大之後他一直想當一隻大象。

  249、Isn't that adorable?

  是不是很萌?

  250、Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right?

  我怎麼能粉碎他的夢想呢,是吧?對吧?

  251、Look, you probably can't read, fox, but the sign says

  你看,你可能看不懂,狐狸,但牌子上寫著

  252、We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone! So beat it.

  我們有權拒絕任何人!所以,走吧。

  253、You're holding up the line.

  你把隊伍卡住了。

  254、Hello. Excuse me.

  好。打擾一下。

  255、Hey, you're gonna have to wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid.

  嘿,嘿你必須排隊等待輪到你,查水錶的女交警。

  256、Actually, I'm an officer.

  其實,我是一位警官。

  257、Just have a quick question.

  我很快的問你一個問題就好。

  258、Are your customers aware they're getting

  你的客人知道他們的冰淇淋

  259、snot and mucus with their cookies and cream?

  裡面有鼻涕嗎?

  260、What are you talking about?

  你在說什麼?

  261、Well. I don't wanna cause you any trouble,

  好。我不想製造任何麻煩,

  262、but I believe scooping ice cream with an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation.

  但我相信舀冰淇淋與不帶鼻子套是違反 3 級衛生法的。

  263、Which is kind of a big deal.

  那是有一點嚴重的問題。

  264、Of course I could let you off with a warning if you were to glove those trunks

  當然,當然我也可以當沒看到,只要你能開始遵守規則然後

  265、and... I don't know... finish selling this...

  而且......我不知道......賣這個給...

  266、nice dad and his son a... What was it?

  漂亮的爹地和他的兒子......你剛剛怎麼說?

  267、A Jumbo-Pop. Please.

  一個巨型冰棒,謝謝。

  268、A Jumbo-Pop.

  巨型冰棒。

  269、- $15. - Thank you so much. Thank you.

  - $ 15 - 非常感謝。謝謝。

  270、Oh no, are you kidding me...

  哦,不,你在開玩笑吧?

  271、I don't have my wallet!

  我沒帶我的錢包!

  272、I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck.

  如果我的頭沒有連線到我的脖子我會失去我的頭。

  273、That's the truth. Oh, boy. I'm sorry, pal.

  這是事實。好孩子。我很抱歉,小子。

  274、Gotta be about the worst birthday ever.

  這一定是你最糟糕的生日。

  275、Please don't be mad at me. Thanks anyway.

  請不要生我的氣。不管怎麼說,還是要謝謝你。

  276、Keep the change.

  不用找了。

  277、Officer, I can't thank you enough. So kind. Really. Can I pay you back?

  警官,我真的非常感謝你。好善良。真的。我可以還給你嗎?

  278、Oh, no. My treat.

  不用了。我請客。

  279、It's just, you know it burns me up to see folks with such backward attitudes towards foxes.這

  只是,見到他們這樣惡劣的對待狐狸。

  280、I just want to say you're a great dad and just a real articulate fella.只想說你是一個偉大的父親,只是一個真正的口齒伶俐的傢伙。

  281、Oh. Well, that is high praise.

  哦。嗯,這是很高的讚賞。

  282、It's rare that I find someone so non-patronizing.

  我發現像你這樣的人還是很罕見的。

  283、- Officer? - Hopps. Mr..?

  - 警官? - 哈波斯。先生..?

  284、Wilde. Nick Wilde.

  尾耳朵。妮可 尾耳朵。

  285、And you, little guy. You wanna be an elephant when you grow up?

  你好,小傢伙。你長大後想成為大象?

  286、You be an elephant. Because this is Zootopia.

  你就可以當只大象,因為這裡是動物邦。

  287、Anyone can be anything.

  任何人都可以達成夢想。

  288、Ahh. I tell him that all the time.

  啊。我總是這麼跟他說。

  289、All right, here you go. Two paws.

  好吧,來給你,握爪。

  290、Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that's a happy birthday smile!

  是啊。哦,看看那笑容,那是生日開心的微笑!

最近訪問