舞出我人生的中英文臺詞彙總

舞出我人生的中英文臺詞彙總

  1. Why dont you do your thing? Were gonna do ours.

  幹你的事兒去,井水不犯河水

  2.We didnt work this hard to just give up.我們還沒盡全力怎麼能言敗呢

  3. But its always been about doing it their way and its just not me.但那是按照他們的規則我做不成我自己

  4. Theres nothing that we can do for someone who doesnt appreciate whats in front of them.

  對於一個不懂得珍惜良機的人來說,無論我們如何努力都是徒勞

  5. Because the best part of The Streets is, its not about what youve got. Its what you make of what youvegot.

  因為街舞爭鋒的真諦不在於你已經學到的'而在於你透過它所學到的

  6. Were all here because we have this thing we do. We dance.

  我們之所以相聚是因為都愛跳舞

  7. It became the hub and I got a front row seat to history.

  那裡漸變為街舞的中心年幼的我,早早見證了歷史

  8. My mom would tell me, Dont give up, just be you, cause lifes too short to be anybody else.

  媽媽對我說不要放棄做自己就好了因為人生很短根本沒時間模仿別人.

  9. Whatever you need to make an action sequence work onstage.

  舞臺上的任何的動作他都遊刃有餘

  10. Now, I know each and every one of you knows what its like to be forced to conform and become an MSArobot, right?

  我知道你們每個人都瞭解像個機器人般,被強迫服從MSA的痛苦,是吧?

最近訪問