《花木蘭》的經典英語臺詞

《花木蘭》的經典英語臺詞

  You will stay and train the new recruits.

  你留下來訓練新兵

  When Chi Fu believes you're ready... you will join us, Captain.

  等賜福認為你們已經準備好了 你們再趕來 校尉

  Captain?

  校尉?

  This is an enormous responsibility, General.

  這是重要的職位啊 將軍

  Uh, perhaps a soldier with more experience...

  應該找有經驗的'…

  Number one in his class, extensive knowledge of training techniques...

  全班第一名,熟知戰術兵法

  an impressive military lineage.

  優良軍事家庭出身

  I believe Li Shang will do an excellent job.

  我相信李翔不會讓我失望

  Oh, I will. I won't let you down . This is... I mean...

  放心 我不會讓你失望 這真是 我是說…

  Yes, sir.

  遵命

  Very good, then.

  好極了

  We'll toast China's victory at the Imperial City.

  戰勝後會在京城慶功

  I'll expect a full report in three weeks.

  三個禮拜後給我詳細報告

  And I won't leave anything out.

  我一丁點細節都不會漏掉

  Captain Li Shang.

  李翔校尉

  Leader of China's finest troops.

  統領中原最好的軍隊

  No. The greatest troops of all time.

  不 是有史以來最棒的軍隊

最近訪問