史密斯夫婦的中英文臺詞

史密斯夫婦的中英文臺詞

  約翰·史密斯:好吧,我先說。(Okay . I well go first .Um …)

  簡·史密斯:好吧。(Okay .)

  約翰·史密斯:其實我們不需要來這裡,我們已經結婚五年了。(Let me say , we do not really need to be here.See , we have been married five years .)

  簡·史密斯:六年!(Six !)

  約翰·史密斯:五、六年了,這對我們算是一次檢查,看看引擎狀況,換個油,換一兩個零件。(Five , six years . And this is like a checkup for us . Um , achance to poke around the engine maybe chang the oil , replace a seal or two . Yeah . )

  簡·史密斯:很好。(Very well then . )http://www.4124.com/jingdianduibai

  畫外音:那我們就開啟引擎蓋吧!以十分標準來看,你們有多快樂?(Lets pop the hood . On ascale of one to 10 , how happy are you as acouple ? )

  約翰·史密斯:八分?等等,十分是絕對幸福,一分是悲慘……(Eight ? Wait . Ten being perfectly happy and one being totally miserable ? Or … )

  畫外音:憑直覺回答就是了。可以了嗎?(Just respond instinctively . Okay . Rady ? )

  約翰·史密斯:嗯。(Ready . )

  約翰·史密斯:八分。(Eight . )

  簡·史密斯:八分。(Eight . )

  畫外音:你們的性生活有多頻繁?(How often do you have sex ? )

  簡·史密斯:我不明白這個問題。(I do not understand the question . )

  約翰·史密斯:我也是,這也用十分標準來答?一分代表很少,還是完全沒有?(Yeah ,I am lost . Is this a one-to-10 thing ? Like, is one very littie,or is one nothing? )

  簡·史密斯:技術上來說,零分才算沒有。(Because, you know, tech-technically speaking the zero would be nothing. )

  畫外音:就說這個禮拜吧。(How about this week?)

最近訪問