再別康橋英漢對照

再別康橋英漢對照

  再別康橋 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

  作者:徐志摩 By Xu Zhimo

  輕輕的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

  正如我輕輕的來; As quietly as I came here;

  我輕輕的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye

  作別西天的雲彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

  那河畔的金柳, The golden willows by the riverside

  是夕陽中的新娘; Are young brides in the setting sun;

  波光裡的豔影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves

  在我的心頭盪漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.

  軟泥上的青荇, The floating heart growing in the sludge

  油油的在水底招搖; Sways leisurely under the water;

  在康河的'柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge

  我甘心做一條水草! I would be a water plant!

  那榆蔭下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees

  不是清泉,是天上虹; Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

  揉碎在浮藻間, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

  沉澱著彩虹似的夢。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.

  尋夢?撐一支長蒿, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

  向青草更青處漫溯; To where the green grass is more verdant;

  滿載一船星輝, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

  在星輝斑斕裡放歌。 And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.

  但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud

  悄悄是別離的笙簫; Quietness is my farewell music;

  夏蟲也為我沉默, Even summer insects heap silence for me

  沉默是今晚的康橋! Silent is Cambridge tonight!

  悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

  正如我悄悄的來; As quietly as I came here;

  我揮一揮衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves

  不帶走一片雲彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

最近訪問