婚禮上英語對話及常用句子

婚禮上英語對話及常用句子

  婚禮是一種宗教儀式或法律公證儀式,其意義在於獲取社會的承認和祝福,防止重婚,幫助新婚夫婦適應新的社會角色和要求,準備承擔社會責任。下面,小編為大家分享婚禮上英語對話及常用句子,希望對大家有所幫助!

  Mr. Smith:They’re playing the Wedding March. Your eyes are filled with tears。

  他們在演奏婚禮進行曲了。你的眼裡都是淚水。

  Mrs. Smith:I’m very touched and I can’t help bursting into tears at a wedding。

  我太感動了,所以子啊婚禮上就忍不住掉淚了。

  Mr. Smith:Really? I haven’t seen that at our wedding, but at Jeff and Mary’s。

  真的嗎?我都沒見你在我們婚禮上流淚,卻在傑夫和瑪麗的婚禮上看到了。

  Mrs. Smith:Mary looks so beautiful in the wedding gown, and I recall the moment that I was a bride。

  瑪麗穿著婚紗真漂亮。讓我想起我當新娘的那一刻。

  Mr. Smith:You will always be the most beautiful one in the world. What is the bridesmaid’s name?

  你永遠都會是世界上最漂亮的,那個伴娘叫什麼名字?

  Mrs. Smith:Judy. Why are you so interested in her?

  朱迪,你怎麼對她那麼感興趣?

  Mr. Smith:Don’t be so sensitive. Just a casual question. I caught you looking at the groomsman。

  別那麼敏感,只是隨口問問,我發現你在看伴郎。

  Mrs. Smith:He is terribly handsome。

  他非常英俊。

  Mr. Smith:I wonder why he is chosen to be the groomsman and why Mary doesn’t marry him, since he’s much more attractive。

  我不明白為什麼他被選來做伴郎。既然他更有魅力,為什麼瑪麗不和他結婚。

  Mrs. Smith:Why are you so bitter? No one tells worse jokes than you。

  你為什麼這麼刻薄呢,沒有人比你開得玩笑更糟糕了。

  Mr. Smith:The minister is doing a good job. I’m not sure if they’ll be as happy as we are。

  牧師主持得還不錯,我可不確定他們是不是會像我們一樣幸福。

  婚禮上常用到的.英語句子:

  我等待這一刻已經很久了。

  I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time。

  誰將要主持婚禮?Who will officiate at the wedding?

  他們在演奏婚禮進行曲了。

  They’re playing the Wedding March。

  新郎和新娘真是天生的一對。

  The groom and bride are perfect for each other。

  我為這幸福的一對舉杯?,願你們白頭偕老。I raise my glass to the happy couple, wishing you a long life together。

  我希望你們蜜月愉快。I hope you have a great honeymoon。

  恭喜你們喜結良緣!Congratulations on your marriage!

  你們能喜結連理真是太好了!It’s great for you to tie the knot!


最近訪問