英語優美句子摘抄

英語優美句子摘抄

  All that is beautiful poems and passages of life things do not change;we change.sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.

  萬物不變,是我們在變。你的衣服可以賣掉,但要保留你的思想

  think it over... 好好想想……

  today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;

  今天我們擁有了更高層的樓宇以及更寬闊的公路,但是我們的性情卻更為急躁,眼光也更加狹隘;

  we spend more,but enjoy less;

  我們消耗的更多,享受到的卻更少;

  we have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;

  我們的住房更大了,但我們的家庭卻更小了;

  we have more compromises,but less time;

  我們妥協更多,時間更少;

  we have more knowledge,but less judgment;

  我們擁有了更多的知識,可判斷力卻更差了;

  we have more medicines,but less health;

  我們有了更多的藥品,但健康狀況卻更不如意;

  we have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;

  我們擁有的財富倍增,但其價值卻減少了;

  we talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;

  我們說的多了,愛的卻少了,我們的仇恨也更多了;

  we reached the moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;

  我們可以往返月球,但卻難以邁出一步去親近我們的左鄰右舍;

  we have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space;

  我們可以征服外太空,卻征服不了我們的內心;

  we have highter income,but less morals;

  我們的收入增加了,但我們的道德卻少了;

  these are times with more liberty,but less joy;

  我們的時代更加自由了,但我們擁有的快樂時光卻越來越少;

  we have much more food,but less nutrition;

  我們有了更多的食物,但所能得到的營養卻越來越少了;

  these are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;

  現在每個家庭都可以有雙份收入,但離婚的現象越來越多了;

  these are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;

  現在的住房越來越精緻,但我們也有了更多破碎的家庭;

  that's why i propose,that as of today;

  這就是我為什麼要說,讓我們從今天開始;

  you do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a special occasion.

  不要將你的東西為了某一個特別的時刻而預留著,因為你生活的每一天都是那麼特別;

  search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;

  尋找更多的知識,多讀一些書,坐在你家的前廊裡,以讚美的眼光去享受眼前的.風景,不要帶上任何功利的想法;

  spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;

  花多點時間和朋友與家人在一起,吃你愛吃的食物,去你想去的地方;

  life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;

  生活是一串串的快樂時光;我們不僅僅是為了生存而生存;

  use your crystal goblets.do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.

  舉起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝嗇灑上你最好的香水,你想用的時候就享用吧!

  remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday";

  從你的詞彙庫中移去所謂的“有那麼一天”或者“某一天”;

  let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!

  曾打算“有那麼一天”去寫的信,就在今天吧!

  let's tell our families and friends how much we love them;

  告訴家人和朋友,我們是多麼地愛他們;

  do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;

  不要延遲任何可以給你的生活帶來歡笑與快樂的事情;

  every day,every hour,and every minute is special;

  每一天、每一小時、每一分鐘都是那麼特別;

  and you don't know if it will be your last.

  你無從知道這是否最後一刻。

最近訪問