電視劇《破產姐妹》經典臺詞盤點

電視劇《破產姐妹》經典臺詞盤點

  Well, good night, ladies. Sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite.

  晚安 女士們 早睡早起身體好 不睡小心被蟲咬

  And I remember time in New York when that was more cute than accurate.

  想當年 在紐約 這話只是哄小孩的 現在不睡可真的會被咬

  - Good night, Earl. - Good night.

  - 晚安 Earl - 晚安

  Oh, I’ve come across a 6 dollar inaccuracy in tonight’s total.

  我剛剛發現今晚總營業額少了六塊

  You must go over all checks again.

  你要再查一遍全部的小票

  Oh , I’m just on my way home.

  哦 但是我要回家了

  But it's not 2 am.

  但現在還沒到兩點

  I hate to play the heavy but you must sit down and go over checks again.

  我討厭總唱白臉 但你必須坐下重新檢查一遍

  Oh, I’m 75 years old.

  我已經75歲了

  I don’t even have enough time to wipe twice.

  我都沒有足夠的時間來擦兩次屁股

  Well, well. Hello there

  哇哇 女士你好啊

  Such a gentleman.

  真是個紳士啊

  And what a well-behaved boy!

  這孩子真懂禮貌

  Oh, there are the girls.

  女孩們

  - Sophie, hello, you look pretty. - Oh, I know.

  - 你好啊sophie 你看起來很漂亮 - 那還用說

  - Sorry, the kitchen is closed. - What?

  - 不好意思廚房下班了 - 什麼?

  The kitchen was closed,

  廚房是下班了

  but can now be opened again for such a beautiful women.

  但是可以為如此漂亮的女士重新開張

  Hello, I am the chef.

  你好 我是這兒的主廚

  Oh, here we go. Ukraines is gonna try to invade Poland.

  又來了 烏克蘭又一次要佔波蘭的便宜了 [Sophie是波蘭人]

  It’s double-D day.

  今天是諾曼D杯登陸日啊 [Dday指諾曼底登陸 double D指罩杯]

  Oleg, this is our neighbor Sophie.

  Oleg, 這是我們的鄰居Sophie.

  I would like to have a plate with sausage on it while I look over the menu

  先要一盤香腸 其他的我看了選單再說

  Yowza

  好啊

  You are like someone super-sized Victoria's secret angel.

  你就是豐滿版的維密天使嘛 [維密天使是著名內衣品牌維密的模特代稱 ]

  I'd like to Gisele on your Bundchens.

  就讓我的吉賽爾來喚醒你心中的邦臣吧 [Gisele Bundchen是維密旗下超模]

  Oh!

  哦哦

  You are gonna act like a dog, I’ll treat you like a dog.

  你要裝的像只狗 我就待你像只狗

  Well, there goes his photography career.

  啊哦 攝影生涯毀了啊

  Do you still want the sausage?

  你還想要香腸嗎

  Yes, of course. Why should sausage suffer?

  肯定還要啊 為什麼現在才說上香腸啊

  You know how to handle yourself. Impressive.

  你知道如何保護你自己 幹得好

  That was like a game of rock paper pervert.

  石頭色狼布 一物降一物

  Sophie, thank you for coming in.

  Sophie 謝謝你能來

  Max and I wanna to talk to you about taking you up on your offer to work for your

  cleaning company.

  Max和我正打算和你商量下加入你的家政公司工作的事情

  Yeah, she wants to do it for money to pay for our website.

  是的 她想賺點外快好維持網站的執行

  But I wanna do it cause I like rummaging through strangers' medicine cabinets.

  我是喜歡在人家藥箱裡亂翻 看能撿到寶不

  Have you cleaned a house before?

  你之前有打掃過房子嗎

  Well, I had a house. And it was very clean.

  我之前有一棟房子 而且它很乾淨

  But, whatever the task, you won’t be sorry.

  但是 不管任務是什麼 你都不會失望的

  Max and I are a great team.

  Max和我是一個很棒的'團隊

  And when we set our mind to something, we accomplish it

  並且如果我們下定決心去做某件事 我們都會完成

  - and you can consider giving us… - Oh, stop. This is not the dental school

  interview.

  - 你可以考慮給我們… - 別說了 這又不是牙醫學院的面試

  Come on. This is scrubbing toilet. In or out?

  拜託 這只是刷刷馬桶 到底幹不幹?

  We are in, all the way.

  我們加入 全心全意的

  In my experience, when someone tells you they are all the way in, you’d better

  hope their tongue works.

  據我的經驗 如果某人對你說他已經全入了 你也就只能指望他舌頭功夫厲害了

  So dirty!

  好三俗啊

  We can start tomorrow. Just tell us where to go and we will be there.

  我們可以明天開始 謹遵您的指示

  Oh, OK.

  好的

  Well, you walk out your door, you take right, you go upstairs,

  你們走出房門 往右拐 上樓

  you open my door and you clean my apartment.

  開啟我的門 打掃我的公寓

  It’s audition

  這是面試

  Can I just take off my shirt like in Fame?

  我能不能像《名揚四海》裡那樣 一脫當面試?

  Excuse me.

  打擾一下

  Here is your non-sexual appetizer.

  這是您的開胃菜 不帶一點性暗示

  You and I will start small.

  我們認認真真 從頭開始

  You like?

  您喜歡嗎?

  Yes, good boy. Now, go.

  喜歡 乖狗狗 現在走吧 [呼應上文的"我就待你像只狗"]

  Forced to clean Sophie’s department, this is getting dicey.

  被迫來給Sophie打掃屋子 有點危險啊

最近訪問