經典英文勵志臺詞

經典英文勵志臺詞

  All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經準備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

  Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

  Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

  Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

  Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

  Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

  I am big!It's the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

  I laugh in the face of danger.越危險就越合我心意。

  I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

  I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

  It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的'。

  Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不離。 經典語句.

  Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

  Miracles happen every day. 奇蹟每天都在發生。

  Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

  Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

  There is something inside ,that they can’t get to , that they can’t touch. That’s yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

  There's no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

  Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 託託,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

  When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

  You can’t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

  You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)

  You just stay away from me please. 求你離開我。

  You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠裡的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

最近訪問