書信中表達感謝的英文句子

書信中表達感謝的英文句子

  As soon as I opened your package, I felt that I must sit right down and tell you...

  一開啟您寄來的包裹,就覺得應該立即寫信致謝。

  I just wish you could have seen ...

  我願您知道……

  You were kind to send a gift ...

  承蒙好意,送來禮品……

  Your lovely gift came this morning(was waiting for us when)...

  厚禮於今早收到(當……,厚禮正等我們去拿)

  Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.

  意中之禮物果然可喜,而意外中之禮物更使人喜出望外。

  You couldn't have given me anything that I wanted (would enjoy) more.

  再沒有比您的禮物更為我所想要的了。(更能使我喜歡了)

  You must be a mindreader.

  您一定很會摸透別人的心思。

  Alice is in seventh heaven.

  艾裡絲極其幸福。

  The wedding gift you sent to us is one of the most beautiful we received. It now occupies the most prominent place on our mantel.

  惠贈結婚禮物是我們收到的最佳的禮物之一,現陳設在壁爐架上最顯眼的地位。

  I find an ordinary "thank you" entirely inadequate to tell you how much ...

  我覺得用“感謝您”這種老生常談的話,遠不能表達我對您是多麼……

  I don't know when I have had such a delightful(pleasant)(memorable)(enjoyable)weekend as the one...

  我不記得曾否有另外的一次像那次高興的(愉快的)(難忘的)(快樂的)度過週末。

  This is to thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you again.

  再次感謝您的盛情款待,並希望再見到您。

  Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.

  在您處的參觀訪問,是我們幾個月中最愉快的一次。謹向您表示感謝。

  Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

  為了旅途中最值得留念的一天,謹向您表示感謝。

  Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.

  在您處的參觀訪問,是我們幾個月中最愉快的一次。謹向您表示感謝。

  Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

  為了旅途中最值得留念的.一天,謹向您表示感謝。

  Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).

  為了使我去紐約的旅遊有趣(愉快)(大有收穫),您做了許多事,特此致謝.

  Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...

  感謝您為使我們在……的停留期間的愉快所作的許多努力。

  Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.

  非常感謝您慷慨的款待。

  I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.

  希望不久您能有機會到紐約來,使我能答謝您的盛情。

  You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.

  希望您光臨我處,使我能答謝您的盛情。

  Thank you very much ( very, very much) (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).

  很(非常)(非常非常)(最真誠地)(確實)(衷心)感謝您。

  Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.

  感謝您友好而熱情的來信。

  Thanks a million (ever so much).

  萬分(非常)感謝。

  Please accept ( I wish to express )my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for ...

  請接受(致以)真摯的(衷心的)(深切的)感謝……

  I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate ...

  我真摯的(深深的)(熱情的)感謝……

  I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for ...

  為了……,我非常真摯的(深深的)(真誠的)感謝您。

  There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters.

  再也沒有比收到您的來信更使我覺得重要(快慰)(感激)了。

  Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company).

  您的來信充滿了樂趣(給了很大安慰)(帶來了歡樂)(使我不感寂寞)。

  Your most courteous (considerate)(delightful)letter...

  您那彬彬有禮(體貼入微)(令人欣慰)的來信……

  I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.

  我無法告訴您,您的來信使我多麼高興(寬慰)(覺得有趣)(陶醉)。

  I love the way you say (put) things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting(important)(charming)(mysterious).

  我很欣賞您在信中描述各種事物的手法。您的妙筆使細小的事情都顯得很有趣(重要)(動人)(神秘)。

  It was good (fine)(charming)(thoughtful)of you...

  承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(關心)……

  It was nice(characteristically thoughtful) (more than kind) of you...

  承蒙好意(特別關心)(十二分好意)……

  At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.

  首先,我要感謝您對我的友愛和問候。

  Believe me, I am truly grateful for...

  我確實真誠地感謝你……

  We were deeply touched by ...

  ……使我們深受感動。

  It is a hopeless(definite)(positive)understatement to say that I am deeply (sincerely)(truly)grateful.

  這就是說“我深深的(真摯的)(真誠的)感謝”遠不足以(不能確切)(不能明確)表達我的謝意。

  It's generous of you to take so much interest in my work( to give me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration).

  承蒙對我的工作如此操心(為我花費這麼多時間)(對我如此關懷)。

  We are indebted to you...

  我們感謝你……

  I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for ...

  未能面謝,深表遺憾。

最近訪問