適合英語朗誦的詩歌

適合英語朗誦的詩歌

  朗誦,指清清楚楚的高聲誦讀。就是把文字作品轉化為有聲語言的創作活動。以下是小編收集整理的適合英語朗誦的詩歌,希望你們喜歡!

  When Day Is Done 當時光已逝

  If the day is done ,

  假如時光已逝,

  If birds sing no more .

  鳥兒不再歌唱,

  If the wind has fiagged tired ,

  風兒也吹倦了,

  Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,

  那就用黑暗的厚幕把我蓋上,

  Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,

  如同黃昏時節你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地,

  The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.

  又輕輕合上睡蓮的花瓣。

  From the traverer,

  路途未完,行囊已空,

  Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,

  衣裳破裂汙損,人已精疲力竭。

  Whose garment is torn and dust-laden ,

  你驅散了旅客的羞愧和困窘,

  Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty ,

  使他在你仁慈的夜幕下,

  And renew his life like a flower under

  如花朵般煥發生機。

  The cover of thy kindly night .

  在你慈愛的夜幕下甦醒。

  A Forever Friend 永遠的朋友

  A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

  別人都走開的時候,朋友仍與你在一起。

  Sometimes in life,

  有時候在生活中,

  You find a special friend;

  你會找到一個特別的朋友;

  Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

  他只是你生活中的一部分內容,卻能改變你整個的生活。

  Someone who makes you laugh until you cant stop;

  他會把你逗得開懷大笑;

  Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

  他會讓你相信人間有真情。

  Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

  他會讓你確信,真的有一扇不加鎖的門,在等待著你去開啟。

  This is Forever Friendship.

  這就是永遠的友誼。

  when youre down, 當你失意,

  and the world seems dark and empty,

  當世界變得黯淡與空虛,

  Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.

  你真正的朋友會讓你振作起來,原本黯淡、空虛的世界頓時變得明亮和充實。

  Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.

  你真正的朋友會與你一同度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻。

  If you turn and walk away,

  你轉身走開時,

  Your forever friend follows,

  真正的朋友會緊緊相隨,

  If you lose you way,

  你迷失方向時,

  Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

  真正的朋友會引導你,鼓勵你。

  Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

  真正的朋友會握著你的手,告訴你一切都會好起來的'。

  And if you find such a friend,

  如果你找到了這樣的朋友,

  You feel happy and complete,

  你會快樂,覺得人生完整,

  Because you need not worry,

  因為你無需再憂慮。

  Your have a forever friend for life,

  你擁有了一個真正的朋友,

  And forever has no end.

  永永遠遠,永無止境。

  Stopping By Woods On a Snowy Evening 雪夜停林邊

  Whose woods these are I think I know,

  這是誰家的樹林我想我知道,

  His house is in the village though;

  儘管他家住在村子裡,

  He will not see me stopping here

  他看不見我在這兒停住並觀瞧

  to watch his woods filled up with snow.

  他的林中雪棲樹枝落滿地

  My little horse must think it queer

  我那匹小馬肯定認為很古怪

  to stop without a farmhouse near

  在這一年中最灰暗的黃昏

  between the woods and frozen lake.

  湖面冰封,近無人家,林木雪蓋

  The darkest night of the year.

  停在這兒是什麼原因

  He gives his harness bells a shake

  它搖動韁鈴,似乎在問

  to ask if there is some mistake.

  你停在這裡,有沒有搞錯

  The only other sounds the sweep

  此外別無任何的聲音

  of easy wind and downy flake.

  只有清風徐來,雪花飄落

  The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

  樹林幽深,景色迷人

  But I have promises to keep

  不過,我有約要赴

  And miles to go before I sleep,

  須走路程遙遠才能投宿

  And miles to go before I sleep.

  須走路程遙遠才能投宿

  Today Is A New Day 今天是新的一天

  Your tomorrows are as bright as you want to make them.

  你的明天充滿陽光, 如你心中所想。

  There is no reason to carry

  你沒有理由,

  the darkness of the past

  把昨天的黑暗,

  with you into today.

  帶到今天。

  Today is a wonderful new experience,

  今天是美妙的全新體驗,

  full of every possibility to make

  有那麼多種可能,

  your life exactly what you want it to be.

  使你的生活如你所願。

  Today is the beginning of new happiness,

  今天開始有新的幸福,

  new directions and new relationships.

  新的方向和新的夥伴。

  Today is the day to remind yourself

  今天你要提醒自己,

  that you posses the power

  你有足夠的能力和力量,

  and strength you need to bring contentment, love and joy into your life.

  把滿意、愛情和歡樂帶進你的生活。

  Today is the day to understand yourself

  今天你要了解自己,

  and to give yourself the love

  給自己足夠的愛心和耐心。

  and the patience that you need.

  今天你會勇往直前,

  Today is the day to move forward towards your bright tomorrow.

  奔向那燦爛的明天。

最近訪問