四級英語經典句子

四級英語經典句子

  There is no one but longs to go to college. 沒有人不渴望上大學。

  We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much. 我們再怎麼強調保護眼睛的重要性也不為過

  We know that you have a high opinion of the kind of learning taught in your colleges, and that the costs of living of our young men, while with you, would be very expensive to you. 我們知道你們很看重你們在大學裡面教育的學習方法,而且我們的年輕人與你們生活的花費即使對於你們來說也不便宜。

  What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娛樂]?(你做什麼消遣?)

  What’s the weather like today?(今天天氣如何?)

  When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的]

  time for you? Where are you headed [朝…方向行進]? (你要到哪裡去?)

  Where can I wash my hands? (請問洗手間在哪裡?)

  With a team of colleagues at Tokyo National University, he set about measuring brain volumes of a thousand people of different ages and varying occupations. 在東京國立大學的同事們的'幫助下,他開始對一千來自不同職業的人群進行了大腦體積的測量。

  Computer technology enabled the researchers to obtain precise measurements of the volume of the front and side sections of the brain, which relate to intellect (智慧) and emotion, and determine the human character. 計算機技術幫助研究人員獲得人腦前部和側部的準確體積,這是與人的智慧和情緒有關的部分,而且也決定人的性格特點。

  Contraction of front and side parts as cells die off was observed in some subjects in their thirties, but it was still not evident in some sixty and seventy-year-olds. 有的人(大腦)前部和側部的收縮——隨著細胞的死亡——在三十多歲時就能被觀察到了,但是也有些人直到六七歲依然不明顯。

  I wasn’t born yesterday.(我又不是三歲小孩。)

  I’m mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龍了。)

  It is time the authorities concerned took proper steps to solve the traffic problems. 該是有關當局採取適當的措施來解決交通問題的時候了。

  It’s my treat[請客、款待] this time.(這次我請客!)

  Its a small world.(世界真小!)

  Nothing is more important than to receive education. 沒有比接受教育更重要的事。

  On no account can we ignore the value of knowledge. 我們絕對不能忽略知識的價值。

  Professor Taiju Matsuzawa wanted to find out why otherwise healthy farmers in northern Japan appeared to be losing their ability to think and reason at a relatively early age, and how the process of ageing could he slowed down.Taiju Matsuzawa 教授想找出為什麼日本北部的健康農民在相對年輕的年齡就顯得開始失去思考與推理的能力的原因以及怎樣才能延緩老化過程。

  Remember you may be taken to court for not doing so, and you may be fined if you cannot prove to the court that you have been excused from wearing it. 注意你如果不這麼做(系安全帶)的話,你有可能被告上法庭,而且你有可能被處以罰款除非你能證明你有不帶安全帶的理由。

  Since the examination is around the corner, I am compelled to give up doing sports. 既然考試迫在眉睫,我不得不放棄做運動。

  Take your time.(慢慢來/彆著急。)

  The harder you work, the more progress you make. 你愈努力,你愈進步。

  The more books we read, the more learned we become. 我們書讀愈多,我們愈有學問。

  The sooner the better. (越快越好。)

  There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad to worse.不可否認的,我們的生活品質已經每況愈下

最近訪問