大學英語3課文翻譯答案

大學英語3課文翻譯答案

  英語翻譯複習好了,不僅能在翻譯題上取得滿分,還能讀懂閱讀的那幾篇文章方便解題。可見,考生具備英譯漢的能力是多麼重要。下面是大學英語3課文翻譯答案,歡迎參考閱讀!

  Unit1

  1害羞會從感覺輕微的不適到高度的焦慮,影響我們所做的一切

  Shyness can vary from feeling mild discomfort to high levels of anxiety  that impact us in almost everything we do.

  2儘管他很固執,他心裡明白自己應該避免引起任何懷疑).

  Despite his stubbornness, he knew in his heart that he should avoid arousing any suspicions 3(無論你說什麼,都會被理解成批評,).

  It will be interpreted as criticism no matter what you say .

  4 讓我們不要為我們應該忽略和忘記的小事情煩心

  Let’s not allow ourselves to be upset by trifles  (which) we should ignore and forget.

  5 (花太多的時間老是想著過去會阻礙享受偶爾的生活)

  Too much time spent dwelling on the past can get in the way of    enjoying life as it happens.

  6  (相信自己能夠完成目標並解決問題的人更有可能在學校做得很好)

  People who believe they can accomplish goals and solve problems are more likely to do well in school.

  Unit 2

  1) 她穿了一件有玫瑰圖案的衣服。

  She wore a dress with a pattern of roses on it.

  2) 海倫為我們準備了一頓豐盛的飯菜。

  Helen had prepared a wonderful  meal for us

  3) 安信誓旦旦地保證她將永遠不說。

  Ann promised faithfully that she would never tell.

  4) 你能把這封信送到會計部麼?

  Could you deliver this letter to the accounts department?

  5) 有人給我們精選的牛奶巧克力和純巧克力。

  We were offered a selection of milk and plain chocolate.

  6) 告訴孩子們別胡鬧。

  Tell the children to behave themselves.

  7) 我們能聽到遠處打雷的聲音。

  We could hear the sound of distant thunder.

  8) 這項工程已得到政府的批准。

  The project has now received approval from the government.

  9)雖然丈夫喝酒太多,但凱麗依然愛著她。

  Kelly loved her husband in spite of the fact that he drank too much.

  10)專家們似乎不能就這個藥是否安全取得一致意見。

  Experts seem unable to agree whether the drug is safe or not.

  Uint 3

  1) 由於緊急情況,這位醫生幾個小時內都是沒有空。

  Because of an emergency, the doctor will not be available for several hours.

  2) 稅收將會如何影響低收入的人群?

  How will taxes affect people with low income?

  3) 我母親總是告訴我,從長遠來看我會很高興我沒有放棄練鋼

  新編大學英語翻譯答案

  琴。 My mother always told me that in the long run I would be glad I didn’t give up practicing the piano.

  4) 這些書的價格從10美元到20美元不等。

  These books range in price form $10 to $20.

  5) 在我看來你沒有什麼選擇。

  It seems to me that you don’t have much choice.

  6) 考慮到他們缺乏經驗,這工作他們已經做得相當不錯了。

  Given their inexperience, they have done quite a good job.

  7) 對這麼一棟大房子來說這價格相當便宜,但你得考慮維修所需的錢。

  For such a big house the price is fairly cheap, but you’ve got to take into consideration the money you will spend on repairs.

  8) 我們能否從討論上次會議產生的問題開始?

  Can we begin with discussing questions arising from the last meeting?

  Unit 4

  1. 我過去喜歡攝影,但是我現在從事任何業餘愛好  I used to enjoy photography, but I now have no time to pursue any hobbies.

  2. 沒有一種可確信的方式來預測誰將哮喘,誰不會

  There is no sure way to predict who will develop asthma and who won’t.

  3. (如今神經生物學家不再爭論大腦是否能生成新細胞)  Today neurobiologists no longer argue about whether or not the brain can grow new cells.

  4. (我不像以前那樣熱愛表演)

  I don’t love acting as much as I once did, said Angelina Jolie.

  5.If you don’t define your goal ,you don’t know in which direction you should be heading.(如果你不確定你的目標,你不知道你應該向哪個方向前進)

  6. (當你不應該細想你的過去時,花些時間回顧和思考你走過的路)

  While you should not dwell on your past ,taking the time to review and reflect on the path you hav-e taken will help you plan for the future.

  7.(你可以愛一個人但不一定要嫁給他。)You may love someone but not necessarily have to marry him.

  8.(這些例子證明有些學生的簡歷寫得多麼差)These examples demonstrate how poorly some students write their resumes.

  Unit 5

  1.我確信她的病被引發,部分透過這些煩惱引發

  I‘m sure her illness was brought on partly by the worry of all that was happening.

  2. (誰是他真正的朋友,在困難時可依靠)

  In time he will see who is his true friend to be relied on in difficulty。

  3. (那位科學家的實驗使一種新藥問世,一種對高血壓更好治療的藥)

  That scientist’s experiment gave birth to a new drug, a better cure for high blood pressure.

  4. 他習慣在這房間裡的冬天,被四堵牆和一個傾斜的天花板困在裡面

  He got used to being in this room during the winter, shut in by the four walls and a sloping ceiling.

  5. (我意識到我一有機會就要讓他們相信我是一個警察而不是一個政治家)

  I realized I would need to convince them at the first opportunity that I was a policeman not a politician.

  6. 當你清除一箇舊的社會時你不能一夜之間改變你思想的機構已經建立起來的世紀。

  When you sweep away an old society, you can’t overnight change you the institutions of thought that have been built up over centuries.

  7. (在本世紀臨近結束時,在絕大多數發展中國家另外二十億人將出世

  By the close of this century, another two billion people will be born, the great majority in developing countries.

  8. 如果你渴望自己, 自己的家,自己的國家有更好的未來,在這兒繼續你的研究

  If you long for a better future for yourself , your family and your country, stay and continue your studies here.

  Uint 6

  1.如果要我選擇一個方案的話,我將毫不猶豫地支援後者

  Uint 7

  1) 我沒料想到上演一個劇本需要這麼多的工作。

  I didn’t realize putting on a play involved so much work.

  2) 最重要的不是你說的,而是你做的。(   not that  but that  )

  The most important thing is not what you say but what you do.

  3)在這樣的'情況下,這個結果是所能期待的最好的。

  This is the best result that can be expected in such circumstances.

  4) 你不是第一次處於這種情形。 It isn’t the first time that you’ve found yourself in such a situation.

  5) 這個困難促使我動腦筋找出答案。

  This difficulty challenges my mind to find an answer.

  6) 將要出現的新的威脅是失業。

  The new threat on the horizon is unemployment.

  7) 我們有不同的方法表達同樣的想法。(alternative)  We have different ways of expressing the same idea.

  8) 他喝酒的老毛病又犯了。

  He slipped into the old habit of drinking.

  Unit 8

  1. 他們報告了將近24對鎮上的雙胞胎,其中差不多12對是同卵雙胞胎

  There are nearly 24 reported sets of twins in the town, of which nearly 12 are identical twins.

  2. 我們都知道他有危險,但不會盲目採納人們說的話

  “We are well aware of his danger and won’t blindly accept what people say.” stated Mr. Malcom.

  3. I still remember when I first met you on the lake side.(我仍記得我初次在湖邊遇見你的時候)

  4. when she came to writing her college project, she found other material; this world enable her to enjoy more fully the work.(當她要寫她的大學專案時,她發現了其它細節,這個世界使她更充分享受該工作的樂趣)

  5. As soon as the 15 minutes rest is over,(一旦15分鐘的休息結束,你必須開始下一個訓練使訓練專案更有效。you must start the next exercise to make the exercise programme more effective.

  6. without their working as volunteers,(沒有他們作為志願者來工作,我們不能為需要的人提供任何服務。)we could never be able to provide any service for those who need it.

  7.Pears are treated in much the same way as some other kinds of fruit (與其他一些和水果幾乎相同的方法)but are never wrapped.

  8. A similar meeting held at the beginning of the year, attended by 60 people including teachers,nurses and doctors,(有包括教師、護士、和醫生60人參加的)was very successful according to the report.

  Unit 9

  1. 利用當地的勞動力和環境條件去啟動一些新的工廠。

  Many people took advantage of the local workforces and environmental conditions to start up a few new factories.

  2. 我很想祝賀她今晚的表演但她的興趣又改變了說埃及。

  I feel inclined to congratulate her on her performance tonight,but her interest has changed again to speak of Egypt.

  3. The problem is that the employer is apt to underestimate the value of direct discussion with his employees.(容易低估與其僱員直接討論的價值)

  4. What they had been doing resulted in the discovery of a cure for cancer.(發現了一種治療癌症的方法)

  5. Comparatively speaking, we are more concerned with work efficiency and product development.(我們更關心工作效率和產品開發)

  6. The doctors once said to us that the surgery could induce heart attack.(手術會引發心臟病)

  7. Although we may be qualified to work for the project,(我們也許有資格為該專案工作)we can not really be considered top-class scientists.

最近訪問