關於打電話英語對話帶翻譯閱讀

  隨著社會對新型人才英語水平和語言應用能力要求的提高,英語交際能力,尤其是口頭交際能力的培養在英語學習中變得越來越重要。小編整理了關於打電話英語對話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

  關於打電話英語對話帶翻譯一

  Secretary:

  Hello,this is ABC company.May I help you?

  你好。ABC公司。有什麼可以為你效勞的?

  David:

  This is Daivd , is Director Carlos here ?

  我是大衛,請問卡洛斯主任在嗎?

  Secretary:

  Wait a minute ....Hmmm..He's just out here .May I take a message ?

  等一會兒……嗯,他剛出去了。我能幫你帶個口信嗎?

  David:

  Okay , please tell him to call me back asap and my telephone is XXXX00013

  好的,請告訴他儘快打電話給我,還有我的電話號碼是XXXX00013

  Secretary:

  Right , I will tell him . Thanks for calling . Bye

  好的,我會告訴他。謝謝你的電話,再見。

  David:

  Bye .

  再見。

  關於打電話英語對話帶翻譯二

  a: stone corp. hi, mary speaking.四通公司,您好,我是mary.

  b: hello, i'd like to speak to mr. hunter, please.你好,我想找hunter先生。

  a: may i ask who is calling, please?請問您是哪位?

  b: my name is herbert wood of ibm computer company.我是ibm電腦公司的herbert wood.

  a: thank you, mr. wood. one moment, please… into pbx mr. hunter, mr. wood of ibm computer company is on the line.謝謝,wood先生,請稍等。打內線電話hunter先生,ibm電腦公司的wood先生找您。

  c: can you find out what he wants?你可以問他有什麼事嗎?

  a: yes, mr. hunter. to calleri'm sorry to have kept you waiting, mr. wood. mr. hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.好的,hunter先生。對來電者說對不起wood先生,讓您久等了。hunter先生現在非常忙,他想知道你有什麼事對他說。

  關於打電話英語對話帶翻譯三

  Sissy: Chinadaily website. May I help you?

  Rolf: May I talk to Kelly please?

  Sissy: And you are?

  Rolf: This is Reaf from BBC. I’m calling to check my mail.

  Sissy: I"ll put her on the phone. Just a second .

  Rolf: Thanks.

  關於打電話英語對話帶翻譯四

  M:May I use your telephone,George?

  喬治,我能用你的電話嗎?

  G:Certaily.Just dial zero first and then the number you want.

  當然,只要先撥“0”再撥你要的號碼。

  M:Thanks.

  謝謝。

  Telephone Trading Company.May I help you?

  總機小姐:太平洋貿易公司,我能效勞嗎?

  M:This is Mr.Tian speaking.Could you connect me with Mr.Brown?

  我是田先生,你能轉給布朗先生嗎?

  T:Certainly,sir.Will you hold the line a moment?

  當然,先生,請稍後好嗎?

  M:Yes,of course.

  是的,當然可以。

  T:Mr.Brown is on the line,sir.

  布朗先生電話已接好了,先生。

  M:Hello.Mr.Brown?

  喂,布朗先生嗎?

  B:Yes,Mr.Tian?I was waiting for your call all morning.

  是的,田先生嗎?我整個上午都在等你的電話。

  M:I'm so sorry,Mr.Brown.I was out at one of our construction sites and couldn't call you.

  抱歉,布朗先生,我外出到我們的一個工地無法打電話給你。

  B:Now,let me see....Could you come to my office at 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon?I'd like todiscuss a few things with you then.

  現在,我看看……你明天下午2點能不能來我辦公室?我想到時和你討論一些事情。

  M:Of course.Mr.Brown.I'll be going out to another construction site tomorrow morning,so Iwon't be in office until noon.

  當然可以,布朗先生,明天上午我會在另一個工地,所以中午以前我不會在辦公室,

  If by any chance you wish to get in touch with me,could you please leave a message with mysecretary?

  如果萬一你想和我聯絡,請留言給我的祕書好嗎?

  B:Yes,I'll do that.At any rate I'll see you here at 2 o'clock tomorrow.

  是的,我會的,不管怎樣明天2點在這裡和你見面。

  A:I'll be there without fail.Goodbye,Mr.Brown.

  我一定到,再見,布朗先生。

  B:Goodbye,Mr.Tian.

  再見,田先生。

  G:All through?

  講完了嗎?

  M:Yes,thanks.

  是的,謝謝。

  G:Say,how about coming home with me for dinner?

  嘿,和我一道回家吃晚飯如何?

  M:But it would be so much trouble for Helen.

  但會給海倫添很多麻煩。

  G:Oh,my wife wouldn't mind.I'll call her and tell her you're coming.

  哦,我太太不會介意的,我打電話給她,告訴她你要來。

  M:Well,if you insist.

  好吧,如果你堅持的話。