機場英語日常對話_情景對話帶翻譯

  出國旅遊,即使沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些常用的旅遊英語口語也是很有必要的!今天小編在這裡為大家分享一些機場英語日常對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

  機場英語日常對話篇1

  A:Ms. Wang, this is Mr. Cooper, president of Ivy Publishing.

  王小姐,這位是古柏先生,是常春藤出版公司的總裁。

  B:It's nice to meet you, Mr. Cooper.

  幸會,古柏先生。

  A:Nice to meet you, Ms. Wang. You must be exhausted after your long trip from Canada.

  幸會,王小姐。你從加拿大飛過來,一定累壞了。

  B:Yes, it was quite a long flight. I'm glad to finally be here.

  是啊,那真是漫長的飛行。真高興終於抵達了。

  機場英語日常對話篇2

  AIt was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.

  謝謝你們兩位把我送到機場。

  BOh,it's our pleasure.You'll keep in touch with us at the office,won't you?

  哪兒的話。您仍會通過這兒的辦事處繼續跟我們保持聯絡,是吧?

  AOf course. And please let me know if I can be of any help while I'm in Beijing.

  那當然。我在北京期間,如果有任何我能幫得上忙的話,請一定告訴我。

  BIt's a deal.

  一言為定。

  ABy the way,if you have time,why don't you come to Bejing while we're there?

  對了,假如您有時間,趁我們在那兒,何不來北京一趟?

  BOh,what a great idea!Wouldn't a trip to Beijing be wonderful?

  對,那真是個好主意!去北京旅行不是很棒嗎?

  AWell,the trip sounds wonderful but to be honest,the exchange rate is too high.

  是啊,好像是很棒,可是說老實話,總覺得外匯率太高了。

  BYou have a point there,but please,give it some thought. We'd be more than happy to have you stay with us in Beijing.

  說的也是。但話說回來,還是請你們再考慮一下。到北京在我們家住的話,我們會更高興。

  AWell,that's very nice of you.

  啊!那太好了。

  BIt sounds like they're boarding now.Have a good trip.

  好像他們現在開始登機了。祝您旅途愉快。

  機場英語日常對話篇3

  AWe're now staying at the Holiday Inn. How do we get to the airport?

  我們現在住在假日酒店,到機場怎麼走?

  BWe have shuttle buses leaving for the airport from downtown every 20 minutes The bus stops at Holiday Inn as well. Be sure to get on the bus before 7: 30.

  我們在市區每20分鐘有班車開往機場。班車會在假日酒店停。請您7:30之前一定要乘上我們的班車。

  AWhat is the earliest one?

  最早的一班是什麼時候?

  BAt 7 am. It takes about one hour to get to the airport. So it'll be right for your timing.

  早上7點。到機場一小時左右,正好趕上你們的航班。

  AOK, thank you. By the way, what can I do if I want to put off my flight?

  好的,謝謝您。請問,萬一我想推遲我的航班怎麼辦?

  BYour tickets are valid for one year.If you want to change flight, you just go to the airline's ticketing office and have it reconfirmed. But you have to fly the same airlines.

  你們的機票一年之內有效。如果您想改變航班日期,您只需到售票處再次確定您的航班就行了。不過您仍然得乘坐同一家航空公司的班機。

  AOK. What can I do if l want to cancel the ticket?

  好的。如果想取消這個航班呢?

  BIn that case. you can get a refund with a certain percentage of the original fare deducted as the service charge.

  那樣的話,您仍然可以拿回您的機票費用,不過將會扣除原價一定比例的服務費。

  AThat's reasonable. OK, thank you very much.

  這很合理,非常感謝。

>>>下一頁更多“英語機場情景對話帶翻譯”