有關理想的英語對話閱讀

  難說理想有多高,難說真愛有多少,難論成敗壞與好,拋掉憂愁和煩惱,其實傷心不必要,高興就好!小編整理了有關理想的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  有關理想的英語對話一

  Ann: Anne, what is your dream house like?

  安妮, 你夢想中的房子是什麼樣的?

  Anne: I’d like a big modern flat in central Shanghai, so I can go shopping every day.

  我希望有一套在上海市中心的現代公寓,那樣我就可以天天逛街了。

  Ann: Shanghai! But I don’t think big city is a good place to live.

  上海啊!但我覺得大城市並不是個好住處。

  Anne: Why? You don’t like big city?

  為什麼?你不喜歡大城市啊?

  Ann: Yes. Living in a big city means great pressure, noise, and air pollution…anyway never peaceful.

  恩。住在大城市壓力很大,還有噪音和空氣汙染,就是說永遠不會很安寧。

  Anne: So what is your dream house looks like?

  那你夢想中的房子又是什麼樣的?

  Ann: I would like a villa near the lake. Its form looks like the British Castle. And it would have a big garden with various flowers and trees.

  我想要一幢湖邊別墅,像英國別墅那樣的。還要有一個有花草樹木的大花園。

  Anne: It sounds like a holiday resort, but not a normal house.

  聽起來像是個度假勝地,而不是普通的房子。

  Ann: Yes, I hope my house could be a real sweet home, a place to refresh spirits, but not just a place to shelter.

  對啊,我就是希望我的房子是個真正溫馨的家,是個可以恢復精神的家,而不僅是一個遮蔽處。

  Anne: Great! Maybe I should rethink about my dream house.

  真棒!也許我該再考慮一下我夢想的房子。

  有關理想的英語對話二

  Bob:

  Once every four years, the greatest athletes from all over the world gather together to take part in the Olympic games.

  每隔四年,世界上最優秀的運動員都從四面八方彙集到一起參加奧林匹克盛會。

  Kate:

  I think getting a gold medal is the dream of every competitor.

  我認為贏得一枚金牌是每一個運動員的夢想。

  Bob:

  But they have to spend long years training hard and lonely.

  但是他們必須為此年復一年地進行漫長而且常常是單一枯燥的訓練。

  Kate:

  Of course. After all that hard work, they will go the Olympics to compete against other excellent competitors.

  當然。付出這些艱辛的勞動之後,他們要到奧運賽場上同其他優秀的選手較量。

  Bob:

  Besides, each of them has to overcome particular difficulties on their way to success.

  除此之外,他們中的每一個人還不得不在他們成功的道路上克服許多困難。

  Kate:

  Yes. Behind success are tears and sweats.

  對。成功的背後有太多的淚水和汗水。

  有關理想的英語對話三

  Jason:

  What's your ideal job in the future?

  你以後的理想工作是什麼?

  Classmate:

  I want to be an accountant very much. But it is very hard to get certified for CPA. And the company always requires an experienced accountant.

  我想當一名會計。但是要拿到註冊會計師的證書太難了。而且公司也要求有經驗的會計。

  Jason:

  Yeah, experience is key element for finding a job. Now that we are inexperienced, we should be more careful and work harder.

  是的,經驗是找工作的關鍵因素。既然現在我們沒有太多的經驗,我們就應該更加仔細和認真。

  Classmate:

  Yes. Jason, what about you?

  對。那你呢?傑森。

  Jason:

  I want to enter the foreign ventures, so before graduation, I have to improve my English. That's very crucial for a successful job interview.

  我想進外企,所以在畢業之前,我得提高我的英文水平。這是成功面試的一個關鍵因素。

  Classmate:

  Yes, I also plan to take a training course for CPA. Then I'm gonna apply for a job as an ordinary accountant in the company. And I can accumulate some experience there.

  是的,我也想去上一個註冊會計師的培訓班。然後我再去公司應聘一個普通的會計,在那裡積累一些經驗。

  Jason:

  That's a good strategy!

  那是個不錯的策略!

  Classmate:

  Do you always want to work in the foreign ventures?

  那你想一直在外企工作嗎?

  Jason:

  No, I just want to accumulate some useful experience there.

  不想,我只想在那裡積累一些有用的經驗。

  Classmate:

  So will you start your own business then?

  那你將來會自己創業嗎?

  Jason:

  Yes, you said it. I want to do my own business. But before that, some social experience and clients are necessary.

  嗯,你說對了。我想自己開公司。但是在那之前,一些社會經驗和客戶是非常必要的。

  Classmate:

  You are always smart!

  你總是非常聰明!

  Jason:

  Thank you! And at that time you can also come to my company.

  謝謝!到那個時候你也可以來我的公司。

  Classmate:

  Yeah.

  是啊。

  Jason:

  You'll be my personal assistant.

  你可以做我的私人助理。

  Classmate:

  Personal assistant? I don't think you'll be able to afford me.

  私人助理?那我擔心你恐怕請不起我。