初中英語手抄報圖片大全

  學生想要學習英語,必須培養學習興趣。許多學校會組織學生畫手抄報來增加對學習英語的興趣,那麼,英語手抄報的圖要怎麼畫呢?下面是小編為大家帶來的,希望大家喜歡。

  初中英語手抄報的圖片

  初中英語手抄報圖一

  初中英語手抄報圖二

  初中英語手抄報圖三

  初中英語手抄報圖四

  初中英語手抄報圖五

  初中英語手抄報的資料

  英語小故事:千鏡之屋

  The House of 1000 Mirrors

  Long ago in a small, faraway village, there was a place known as the House of 1000 Mirrors. A small, happy little dog learned of this place and decided to visit. When he arrived, he hounced happily up the stairs to the doorway of the house. He looked through the doorway with his ears lifted high and his tail wagging as fast as it could. To his great surprise, he found himself staring at 1000 other happy little dogs with their tails wagging just as fast as his. He smiled a great smile, and was answered with 1000 great smiles just as warm and firendly. As he left the House, he thought to himself, "This is a wonderful place. I will come back and visit it often."

  In this same village, another little dog, who was not quite as happy as the first one, decided to visit the house. He slowly climbed the stairs and hung his head low as he looked into the door. When he saw the 1000 unfriendly looking dogs staring back at him, he growled at them and was horrified to see 1000 little dogs growling back at him. As he left, he thought to himself, "That is a horrible place, and I will never go back there again."

  All the faces in the world are mirrors. What kind of reflections do you see in the faces of the people you meet?

  很久以前的一個很遠的小村莊裡,有一個以"千鏡屋"而著名的地方。一個樂觀的小狗聽說了這個地方並決定去參觀。當來到這個地方,他蹦蹦跳歡恰快的上了臺階,來到房門口,他高高豎起耳朵,歡快地搖著尾巴,從門口口往裡張望,他驚奇地看到有1000只歡樂的小狗像他一樣快的搖尾巴。他燦爛地微笑著,回報他的是1000張熱情,友好的燦爛笑臉。離開時他心想:"這是一個精彩的地主,我一定要經常來參觀。"

  在這個村裡還有另一隻想參觀"千鏡屋"的小狗,他不及第一隻小狗樂觀,他慢吞吞地爬上臺階,然後耷拉著腦袋往屋子裡看。一看到有1000只小狗不友好地盯著他,他便開始衝他們狂吠,鏡中的1000只小狗也衝著他狂吠,把他給嚇壞了,他在離開時心想:"這是一個恐怖的地方,我再也不會來了。"

  世界上所有的臉都是鏡子,在你所遇見的人的臉上你看到反射出來的是什麼?

  英語幽默故事

  It's a fine sunny day in the forest, and a rabbit is sitting outside his burrow, tippy-tapping on his typewriter. Along comes a fox, out for a walk.

  這是一個陽光燦爛的晴朗日子,森林裡一隻小兔子坐在洞穴外,在打字機上敲敲打打。這時一隻散步的狐狸走了過來。

  Fox: "What are you working on?"

  狐狸:“你在做什麼呢?”

  Rabbit: "My thesis."

  兔子:“寫我的論文。”

  Fox: "Hmmm. What's it about?"

  狐狸:“唔,是關於什麼的?”

  Rabbit: "Oh, I'm writing about how rabbits eat foxes."

  兔子:“噢,我在寫兔子是怎樣吃掉狐狸的。”

  Fox: "That's ridiculous! Any fool knows that rabbits don't eat foxes."

  狐狸:“你太搞笑了吧!誰都知道兔子不吃狐狸。”

  Rabbit: "Sure they do, and I can prove it. Come with me."

  兔子:“兔子當然吃,我能證明的。跟我來。”

  They both disappear into the rabbit's burrow. After a few minutes, the rabbit returns, alone, to his typewriter and resumes typing.

  它們一起消失在兔子的洞穴裡,幾分鐘後只有兔子獨自出來了。它回到打字機前繼續敲打。

  Soon, a wolf comes along and stops to watch the hardworking rabbit.

  很快,一隻狼走了過來,停下看著兔子奮力工作。

  Wolf: "What's that you're writing?"

  狼:“你在寫什麼呢?”

  Rabbit: "I'm doing a thesis on how rabbits eat wolves."

  兔子:“我在寫論文,關於兔子如何吃掉狼。”

  Wolf: "You don't expect to get such rubbish published, do you?"

  狼:“你不會指望這種垃圾論文被髮表吧!”

  Rabbit: "No problem. Do you want to see why?"

  兔子:“能發表,你想知道為什麼嗎?”

  The rabbit and the wolf go into the burrow, and again the rabbit returns by himself, after a few minutes, and goes back to typing.

  兔子和狼一起進了洞穴,而兔子又一次獨自走了出來。幾分鐘後它繼續打字。

  Inside the rabbit's burrow: In one corner, there is a pile of fox bones. In another corner, a pile of wolf bones. On the other side of the room, a huge lion is belching and picking his teeth.

  兔子洞穴裡:一個角落裡是一堆狐狸骨頭,另一角落裡是一堆狼骨頭。而另一側是一隻獅子,它邊打著飽嗝,邊剔著牙齒。

  It doesn't matter what you choose for a thesis subject.

  論文的題目選什麼無關緊要。

  It doesn't matter what you use for data.

  你用什麼作為例證資料也無關緊要。

  What does matter is who you have for a thesis advisor.

  真正重要的是:你的論文導師是誰!