關於計程車和顧客英語對話
除了公交車、地鐵外,計程車是廣大百姓最常用的交通工具之一。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
jenny: Hi,taxi!
嗨,計程車。
driver: Yes,madam.Can i help you?
女士 ,要車嗎?
jenny: Post office,please.
是的,請把我送到郵局。
driver: Ok.Which post office would you like me to stop at?
好的,您希望我在哪個郵局停?
jenny: Any post office so long as I can send a letter by air-mail.
只要是能寄航空信的任何郵局都可以.
driver: Er,would the General Post Office be OK?
額,總局可以嗎?
jenny: Yeah,but how long will it take to get there?
可以,到那要多久?
driver: Oh,it's only about twenty minutes drive.
只要20分鐘.
jenny: That's fine.
好的.
driver: Get in,please.
請進.
篇二
AHello. Airway Transit Reservation service. How can I help you?
您好,機場通勤預約服務。我能為您做什麼?
BHi. I’m calling to reserve a taxi. I need a cab this Saturday morning.
你好。我想訂一輛計程車,這個週六的早上。
AAll right. Please give me your name, address and phone number.
好的。請留下您的名字和電話。
BOkay. My name is Robert Smith. My address is 468 steeles Ave, North, Catharine. And my phone number is 289 908 1234.
好的。我叫Robert Smith。我的地址是凱瑟琳市北斯蒂爾斯大街468號,電話是2899081234。
AThanks. I got it.
謝謝,我記下了。
BHow much will it cost?
收費是多少?
AWell. We charge by the mile. It will be about $60 from St. Catharine.
這個,我們是按照里程計費的。從聖凱瑟琳到機場大概是60美元。
BThat’s fair.
這還算合理。
AWhat kind of vehicle do you need? Small car or a minivan?
你需要什麼車型?小轎車還是7座的休旅車?
BA small car will be fine. By the way, can I pay by credit card?
小轎車就可以了。順便問一下,我可以用信用卡付款嗎?
AI’m sorry. We can’t accept credit cards. The only way you can pay is by cash.
很抱歉,我們不接受信用卡。我們只接受現金。
BOkay. That’s fine.
好的,知道了。
AWhat time will you want us to pick you up?
您需要我們幾點鐘去接您?
BSeven o’clock in the morning on Saturday.
星期六早上7點鐘。
AAll right. Your cab will be at your home at 7am on Saturday morning. Thank you for your call.
好的。我們的車會在星期六早上7點鐘去您家接您。謝謝您的來電。
篇三
A: Excuse me. Do you think I can get there in time to catch the 11:30 train?
A:請問,我能趕上11點半的那班火車嗎?
B: Well, let me see. Now it's 11:00 sharp. It's a long way to go.If I take the shortest route, we may come across a traffic jam.If I take a less heavy route, it will save us 10 or more minutes, but you'll have to pay more. Which do you prefer?
B:嗯,讓我想想。現在正好是11點,這兒離火車站很遠。如果走最近的路,可能會遇上交通堵塞。如果走不那麼擁擠的路的話,可以節省10分鐘甚至更多的時間,但您得多付些錢。您想走哪條路?
A: Are you sure that I can get there in time if we take the less heavy route?
A:如果走不那麼擁擠的路,您敢肯定我能趕得上嗎?
B: Generally speaking, we can if we go at this speed and nothing unexpected happens.
B:一般來說,如果按現在這個速度,路上又沒有其他意外的事發生的話,能趕上。
A: How much more do I have to pay?
A:我得多付多少錢?
B: Compared to the shortest route, you may pay around 5 Euro more.
B:與走最近的路相比,您可得多付大約5歐元。
A: That's acceptable. No one wants to miss a train.
A:那行。沒有人願意趕不上火車。
B: OK... Here we are. We'll turn left at this cross. To go straight ahead is the shortest route.
B:那好……您看,我們在這個十字路口得往左拐了,直走到最近的路。
A:Thank you,
A:謝謝。
- 關於計程車和顧客英語對話
- 公司聚餐通知範文_公司聚餐通知模板
- 有教育意義的精美文章
- 不恥下問的故事
- 餐廳簡單對話英文
- 駕考祕籍科目二
- 河北秦皇島孟姜女廟導遊詞
- 有哪些人教版九年級數學上冊複習提綱
- 中正紀念堂導遊詞
- 如何用淘米水護髮
- 發酵的淘米水洗頭髮好不好
- 重啟電腦後自動啟動我的文件怎麼樣解決
- 社群文藝活動方案
- 例假週期變長的原因有什麼
- 淘米水洗頭髮能夠治溢脂性脫髮
- 女生面試禮儀
- 怎樣把高中物理學好
- 陰道炎如何治療陰道炎治療方法
- 餐廳服務員與顧客英語對話加翻譯
- 餐廳英文對話服務員與客人
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字