有關商品檢驗問題的句子英語

有關商品檢驗問題的句子英語

  在日常學習、工作和生活中,許多人都接觸過一些比較經典的句子吧,句子是由詞或片語構成的.語言基本運用單位。那麼什麼樣的句子才是好的句子呢?以下是小編幫大家整理的有關商品檢驗問題的句子英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

  Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract?

  如果貨物的質量與合同不符,由誰出具檢驗證明書呢?

  The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches.

  檢驗證明書將由中國進出口商品檢驗局或其分支機構出具。

  The Inspection Certificate will be signed by the commissioner of your bureau.

  檢驗證明書將由商檢局局長簽字。

  Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner.

  我們的證明書以蓋公章和局長簽字為有效。

  As a rule,our certificate is made out in Chinese and English.

  通常證明書是用中文和英文開具的。

  You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.

  你們還要出具另一份證明書,以證明貨物沒有受放射線汙染。

  Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.

  我們的貨物只有在符合出口標準後,商檢局才予以放行。

  Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.

  商檢局將出具動物檢疫證明書以證明貨物符合出口標準。

  Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor?

  你們聯絡公證方便嗎?

  We have the best surveyor,China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.

  我們有最好的公證行,即中國進出口商品檢驗局。

最近訪問