阿迪達斯廣告語範本

阿迪達斯廣告語範本

  Hi, I’m Gilbert Arenas and this is my story,

  Hi,我是吉爾伯特·阿里納斯,這是我的故事。

  When I entered the NBA,

  當我剛進入NBA

  the first 40 games of my career I sat on the bench.

  職業生涯的前40場,我是在板凳上度過的。

  They said I was gonna play zero minutes.

  他們認為我打不上比賽,

  You know I just think they didn’t see the talent that I had.

  我想,他們根本沒看到我的天賦。

  They thought I was a zero.

  他們覺得我就是個0,一無是處。

  Instead of sitting there being bitter,

  I just practiced, practiced.

  但是我並沒有坐在那裡怨天尤人,而是不斷的訓練,訓練。

  If no one believes in you,

  anything you do is a positive.

  在沒有人相信你的時候,你的任何努力都會為自己加分。

  It wasn’t even about basketball any more,

  這已經不是我能否打好籃球的問題了,

  It was about proving them wrong,

  而是我要證明他們是錯誤的。

  Now the reason I wear No. 0 is because it lets me know that I need to go out

  there and fight every day.

  現在我仍然穿著0號球衣,因為我要告誡自己每天都要努力。

  You were fooled(你被耍了)

  when I dunk that wheel(每當我扣籃)

  when I end up NBA scoring championship,twice(拿下兩屆NBA得分王) You were fooled(你還真以為)

  Because You blieved that was about me(那是我一個人做的)

  While I believe(不過說真的)

  It takes five(比賽是五個人)

  But You are not fooled,are you?(信不信由你)

  you are a fool (你被耍了 )

  every time i dunk (每當我隨心所欲的扣籃)

  drop 30 40 (砍下30.40分)

  you are fooled (你還真以為)

  cause you think that was about me (那是我一個人乾的)

  what i believe (不過說真的')

  it takes five baby(比賽,是五個人的)

  Could now be fool(信不信由你)

  5個人的版本

  加內特:You are played(你被耍了 )

  麥迪:Whenever I button up a basket(每當我扣籃)

  阿里納斯:Chop down 30.40 cents(砍下30.40分)

  鄧肯:You Still really think(你還真以為)

  加內特:That is I a personal dry(那是我一個人乾的)

  比魯普斯:However serious(不過說真的)

  麥迪:The game is five people(比賽,是五個人的)

  加內特:Believe it or not(信不信由你)

最近訪問