關於電影卡薩布蘭卡的經典臺詞

關於電影卡薩布蘭卡的經典臺詞

  1、Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.

  我儘量避開你,我以為我永遠不會再見到你,你已經在我生命中消失。

  2、– Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.

  – She isn't just any woman.

  – 倫德小姐,她非常美麗,不錯,可是你從不對任何女人感興趣。

  – 她不只是任何女人。

  3、Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.

  如果飛機離地,你不在上面。你會後悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不過很快,並且是後悔一輩子。

  4、We'll always have Paris. We didn't have… We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.

  我們永遠擁有巴黎,本來沒有,你來卡薩布蘭卡後我們失去了,不過昨晚我們重拾回來了。

  5、Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble. But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.

  伊莎,清高我並不在行,不過要明白也不難。在這瘋狂的世界,三個小人物就別太計較了。總有一天你會明白的。

  6、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.

  她盡力讓我相信她仍愛著我,但那愛在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。

  7、I was right. You are a sentimentalist.

  我說對了,你是個感情用事的人。

  8、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.

  她盡力讓我相信她仍愛著我,但那愛在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。

  9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

  我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。

  10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

  你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。

  11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

  我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的`內心是個性情中人。

  12、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.

  我記不起來了,伊莎小姐。我有點生鏽了。

  13、We all try. You succeed.

  人家都盡力而為,而你成功了。

  14、–Let's see, the last time we met…

  –Was La Belle Aurore.

  –我想想看,我們最後一次見面是

  –“美麗的晨暈”

  15、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.

  又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很有趣的晚上。

  16、That's the way it goes. One in, one out.

  自然法則,一進一出。

  17、You played it for her. You can play it for me.

  你能為她彈,你也能為我彈。

  18、lf she can stand it, I can.

  如果她受得了,我也可以。

  19、We said no questions.

  我們說過不准問問題。

  20、Here's looking at you, kid.

  永誌不忘。

  21、– A franc for your thoughts.

  – In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're worth.

  – I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.

  – 一法郎買你的心事。

  –在美國他們只出一便士,我猜大概也就值這麼多。

  –我願意超額付費。

  22、Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

  我在想,為什麼我那麼幸運?為什麼你會在那裡等著我出現正巧又被我找到。

  23、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

  整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑這時候來談戀愛。

  24、Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.

最近訪問