泰戈爾經典詩歌

泰戈爾經典詩歌

  夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。

  秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只嘆息一聲,飛落在那裡。

  Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

  And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fallthere with a sign.

  世界上的一隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的`足印在我的文字裡。

  Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

  世界對著它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。

  它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恆的接吻。

  The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

  It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

  是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。

  It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

  無垠的沙漠熱烈追求一葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑著飛開了。

  The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

  如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去群星了。

  If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

  跳舞著的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的流動呢。你肯挾瘸足的泥沙而俱下麼?

  The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

  她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。

  Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

  有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。

  我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。

  Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

  We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

  憂思在我的心裡平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。

  Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

最近訪問