簡單的英文口語對話

  很久不與人開口說話,聲音會有點沙啞。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :蝸居

  Leo: Did you see the shocking lines collected in Dwelling Narrowness by some netizens?

  你看過由網友蒐集的《蝸居》雷人臺詞了嗎?

  Lucy: No, I didn't. But I read the book before, it is really a nice book.

  我沒看過,但是我之前讀過這本小說,小說真的不錯。

  Leo: Yes, the story tells how difficult a couple bought a house in Shanghai, while the TV play didn't focus on it at all.

  是啊,故事裡本來是體現一對夫婦為在上海買房子而經歷的艱辛,電視劇完全不是這麼回事嘛。

  Lucy: So what did you say about the shocking lines?

  你說的那個雷人臺詞是怎麼回事?

  Leo: Many audiences said that the lines are too sexually explicit, "it is more open than x-rated movie".

  很多人反映臺詞過於露骨,“比拍三級片還放得開。”

  Lucy: So does it mean that the TV play changed it into a story between a pretty mistress and a corrupt official?

  所以說電視劇變味成漂亮女孩甘心做貪官二奶故事了?

  Leo: Netizens meant that.

  網友們的意思是這樣的!

  Lucy: Probaberly it may not represent the views of all audience.

  沒準這不代表所有觀眾的意見。

  Leo: While the director explained that, the lines is the feature of the original novel, we just retain the languages features in the novel, I don't think there is anything sexually explicit.

  導演解釋說:“電視劇的臺詞是原小說的一個特點,我們也是儘可能地把小說的一些語言特點保留了,我覺得沒有什麼露骨的。”

  Lucy: Maybe we just have a look at the TV play, then we can judge by ourselves.

  或許我們自己看一下電視劇,就自然會有評斷了。

  :跑的了和尚跑不了廟

  Bob: John, help me!

  約翰,救我。

  John: What’s up?

  怎麼了?

  Bob: Mom is going to kill me.

  媽媽要殺了我。

  John: Why? What did you do again?

  為什麼?你又做什麼?

  Bob: My grade is very bad and the school report card was received today.

  我的成績很差,今天學校的成績單寄到家了。

  John: So she found the truth.

  所以她發現真相了。

  Bob: Yes. Can you hear she is screaming?

  是的,你能聽到她在尖叫了嗎?

  John: I think so. You have to duck down here.

  是的,你得躲到這兒來。

  Bob: John, you are my best brother.

  約翰,你是我最好的哥哥。

  John: I believe you should think some remedies. The monk can run away, but he can run with the temple.

  我相信你得想想補救方法。要不然跑得了和尚,跑不了廟啊。

  :禱告

  Ann: Everywhere is bustling today.

  今天到處都很熱鬧。

  Lily: Yes, because of the Thanksgiving Day.

  是的,感恩節嘛。

  Ann: What do you plan to do?

  你今天打算幹嘛?

  Lily: I want to go to the church and have a prayer, thanking the god’s favor to us.

  我要去趟教堂,做個禱告,感謝上帝對我們的眷顧。

  Ann: May I go with you?

  我可以一起去嗎?

  Lily: Why not?

  為什麼不?

  Ann: Please wait a moment, I go to take a coat.

  等下,我去拿件外套。

  Lily: Alright.

  好的。

  :點歌

  Bob: Hey!Jack!It's your turn.Sing a song.

  嘿!傑克!到你啦。唱首歌吧。

  Jack: Sorry,I'm tone-deaf.

  對不起,我五音不全啊。

  Bob: Come on!We are here for fun,not the songs.

  別這樣!我們為了高興才來的,不是為了歌兒。

  Jack: OK.I'd like to request a song.

  好吧。那我點一首歌。

  Bob: Which song you like best?

  那最喜歡哪一首?

  Jack: I think it is "Flying Without Wings".

  就那首《Flying Without Wings》吧

  Bob: OK.Here it is.

  好。這就是了。

  Jack: Thanks.

  謝謝。

  Bob: May I join you?I like the song very much.

  我能和你一起唱嗎?我也很喜歡這首歌。

  Jack: Why not?OK.One!Two!Start!

  行啊。準備好。一!二!唱!

  :天下第一奇山

  Bob: What do you think about the Huangshan Mountain?

  你認為黃山怎麼樣?

  Tom: Great! Why do you ask it suddenly?

  很棒,幹嘛突然問起?

  Bob: Our company will organize us to have a trip to Huangshan next week,so I collect some information in advance.

  下週我們公司組織去那旅遊,我先收集點資訊。

  Tom: It is worth travellng there.Huangshan is one of the most breath-taking sites in China,which is credited to be the King of all the mountains.

  那可真是選對地方了。黃山是中國的十大風景名勝之一,享有“天下第一奇山”之稱。

  Bob: I am looking forward to the day’s coming.

  真希望那天早點到來。

  Tom: Do you know what the four unique scenic features on Huangshan Mountain are?

  你知道黃山的四絕是什麼嗎?

  Bob: Mountain, it must be the stones.

  山嘛,肯定是石頭。

  Tom: Let me tell you,the four unique scenic features are legendary pines,picturesque rocks, the sea of clouds and hot springs.

  讓我來告訴你吧,奇鬆、怪石、雲海、溫泉稱為黃山四絕。

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。