外國詩歌中英對照

  英語詩歌是英語語言的精華。它以最凝練的文字傳遞時間與空間、物質與精神、理智與情感。詩歌本身包含的豐富社會生活內容和藝術內涵,詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力。下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家閱讀!

  :走過柳園

  Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;

  在莎莉花園深處,吾愛與我曾經相遇。

  She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.

  她穿越莎莉花園,以雪白的小腳。She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;

  她囑咐我要愛得輕鬆,當新葉在枝椏萌芽。

  But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

  但我當年年幼無知,不予輕率苟同。

  In a field by the river my love and I did stand,

  在河邊的田野,吾愛與我曾經駐足。

  And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.

  她依靠在我的肩膀,以雪白的小手。

  She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;

  她囑咐我要活得輕鬆,當青草在堤岸滋長。

  But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.

  但我當年年幼無知,而今熱淚盈眶。

  :悠閒

  What is this life if, full of care,

  We have no time to stand and stare.

  這還叫什麼生活,光是忙忙碌碌,

  沒有停一停,看一看的時間。No time to stand beneath the boughs,

  And stare as long as sheep and cows.

  沒有時間站在樹蔭下,

  像牛羊那樣盡情瞻望。

  No time to see, when woods we pass,

  Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

  沒有時間看到,在走過樹林時,

  松鼠把殼果往草叢裡收藏。

  No time to see, in broad daylight,

  Streams full of stars like skies at night.

  沒有時間看到,在大好的陽光下,

  溪流像夜空群星點點閃閃。

  No time to turn at Beauty's glance,

  And watch her feet, how they can dance.

  沒有時間注意到少女的流昐,

  觀賞她雙足起舞蹁躚。

  No time to wait till her mouth can

  Enrich that smile her eyes began.

  沒有時間等待她眉間的柔情,

  展開成脣的微笑。

  A poor life this if, full of care,

  We have no time to stand and stare.

  這生活就一定貧乏,倘若光是忙碌,

  沒有停一停,看一看的時間。