蝙蝠俠的經典語錄_關於蝙蝠俠的臺詞對白

  蝙蝠俠、雙面人和小丑這三個形象把人在善惡兩面的矛盾及選擇對映得淋漓盡致,於是成就了史上最佳漫畫和英雄電影。關於蝙蝠俠的臺詞對白有哪些呢?下面就讓小編帶大家一起了解下蝙蝠俠的經典語錄吧。

  蝙蝠俠的經典語錄【個性篇】

  1.You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain .

  要麼作為英雄而死,要麼苟活到目睹自己被逼成惡棍。

  2.You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

  瘋狂就像地心引力,需要做的只是輕輕一推。

  3.Why so serious?

  幹嘛那麼認真?

  4.The Joker:“Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos, I’m an agent of chaos , and you know the thing about chaos? It’s fair.”

  製造點小小騷動,打亂原有的秩序,然後一切就變得混亂了,而我就是混亂的代表,你知道混亂的好處不?它能帶來公平。

  5.Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying!

  當事情“按計劃”進行時,沒有人會驚慌,即使這個計劃是可怕的。

  6.I believe… whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you…stranger.

  我相信,那些沒殺你的原因會讓你變得更加······怪異。

  7.Let’s put a smile on that face!

  臉上來點兒笑吧!

  8.I’m like a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do if I caught one…I’d just do things.

  我就是隻追著車跑的狗。即使追上了也完全不知道自己要幹嘛……我只是為了做點什麼。

  9.It’s a funny world we live in, speaking of which, you wanna know how I got these scars?

  咱這世界可真夠好笑的,說起來,想知道我這臉上的疤哪兒來的麼?

  10.The Joker:“I don’t want to kill you. What would I do without you? Go back to ripen off mob dealers, no, no, no, no, you…You complete…me.”

  誰說我想殺你了?沒你我可怎麼辦喲?走老路去耍耍毒品販子,不,不,不,不,是你啊……是你讓我變得完整。

  11.When told that he has a 50% chance of living “Ummm, Now we’re talkin.”

  雙面人告訴他只有50%活著的機會“嗯,你總算開竅了。”

  12.Now I see the funny side,now I’m always smiling。

  現在我總是看到事物有趣的一面,總是笑口常開。——小丑

  13.Don’t talk like one of them, you’re not! Even if you’d like to be. To them,you’re just a freak–like me. They need you right now. When they don’t…they’ll cast you out. Like a leper. See, their morals, their code: it’s a bad joke. They’re dropped at the first sign of trouble. They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. You’ll see, when the chips are down these civilized people will eat each other.

  別跟他們那樣滿口仁義道德,你不是他們中的一員!再怎麼著你都融不進去。對他們來說,你也不過就是個和我一樣的怪胎。他們現在需要你。等他們不要你了,回頭他們就要排擠你了。瞧瞧他們的道德準則,他們的法律法規:不過是個難聽的笑話。一有危險他們就原形畢露。太平盛世的時候他們才能相安無事。我會證明給你看,危機關頭,這些所謂的文明人就會自相殘殺。

  蝙蝠俠的經典語錄【熱門篇】

  1.Bruce Wayne: There's nothing out there for me.

  韋恩:外面的世界已經不再屬於我了。

  2.Alfred: And that's the problem. You hung up your cape and your cowl, but you didn't move on. You never went to find a life. To find someone...

  阿爾弗雷德:這正是問題所在。你把斗篷面罩束之高閣,卻沒有真正放下。你從沒去尋找真正的生活,去尋找那個...

  3.Bruce Wayne: Alfred. I did find someone.

  韋恩:阿爾弗雷德,我的確找到過那個人。

  4.Alfred: I know, and you lost them. But that's all part of living, sir. But you're not living, you're just waiting, hoping for things to go bad again. Remember when you left Gotham? Before all this, before Batman. You were gone seven years, seven years I waited. Hoping that you wouldn't come back. Every year I took a holiday, I went to Florence. There's this café, on the banks of the Arno. Every fine evening I'd sit there and order a Fernet Branca. I had this fantasy that I would look across the tables and I'd see you there, with a wife, maybe a couple of kids. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you, but we'd both know...that you'd made it, that you were happy.

  阿爾弗雷德:我知道,而你又失去了他們[應該指哈維和瑞秋,一個是接過重擔的那個人,一個是共度餘生的那個人]。生活就是如此,少爺。可是你這不叫生活,你只是在等待,等待事情重新變得糟糕。還記得你離開哥譚那段時間麼?那時還沒有這一切,還沒有蝙蝠俠。你走了七年,我等了七年。但我卻希望你再也不要回來。每年我都去佛羅倫薩休假。在阿諾河邊有家小咖啡館,每至良宵,我都坐下點一杯苦酒,幻想著我朝對面的桌子看過去,看見了你在那,帶著妻子,或許還有孩子。你我默默無語,但我們都明白,你過得很好。

  5.Alfred: I never wanted you to come back to Gotham. I always knew there was nothing here for you except pain and tragedy, and I wanted something more for you than that. I still do.

  阿爾弗雷德:我從未想要你回到哥譚。我過去一直都清楚,這裡除了苦痛悲哀,再也沒什麼可以給你,我曾希望你擁有得更多。我依然這樣想。

  蝙蝠俠的經典語錄【最新篇】

  作者:我的高笨蛋

  連結:

  來源:知乎

  著作權歸作者所有。商業轉載請聯絡作者獲得授權,非商業轉載請註明出處。

  Wayne: You either die a hero...or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. I can do those things... because I'm not a hero, not like Dent. I killed those people. That's what I can be.

  韋恩:你是作為英雄而死...還是苟且而生到頭來發現自己已非善人。這些事指哈維丹特的仇殺可以是我做的,因為我不是英雄,不是丹特那般的英雄。是我殺了那些人,這種人我可以做。

  Gordon: No, no, you can't. You're not.

  戈登:不,不,你不可以這樣,你不是這樣的。

  Wayne: I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be. Call it in.

  韋恩:高譚需要我是什麼樣的,我就是那樣的人。讓他們警察們進來。

  Gordon talking about Dent:

  A hero. Not the hero we deserved,

  but the hero we needed. Nothing less than a knight...shining.

  戈登在丹特的紀念集會上談到他:

  一個英雄,一個我們不配擁有的英雄,卻是我們需要的英雄,一個“閃光”的騎士

  Gordon to Wayne: They'll hunt you.

  戈登對韋恩:他們會追捕你。

  Wayne: You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. Set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn 't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more.Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

  韋恩:你們要追捕我,你們要譴責我,放狗來追我。因為必須這樣做,因為有些時候...真相不是那麼好,有些時候人們理應比真相得到更多,有些時候人們的信念理應得到回報。

  JamesSon of Gordon:

  Batman. Batman! Why's he running, Dad?

  詹姆士戈登之子:蝙蝠俠!爸爸,為什麼他要跑?

  Gordon: Because we have to chase him.

  戈登:因為我們不得不追捕他。

  Polices: Okay, we're going in! Go, go! Move!

  警察們:我們進去,快,快!

  James: He didn't do anything wrong.

  詹姆士:他沒有做錯什麼。

  Gordon: Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him...Because he can take it.Because he's not our hero.He's a silent guardian...a watchful protector.

  A DARK KNIGHT.

  戈登:因為他是高譚配得上的英雄,卻不是我們此時所需要的。所以我們追捕他...因為他可以承擔這些,因為他不是我們的英雄,他是一個沉默的守衛,一個警覺的保護人,一個黑暗的騎士。

 

1.蝙蝠俠的經典語錄

2.蝙蝠俠:致命玩笑經典臺詞經典語錄

3.蝙蝠俠黑暗騎士的臺詞

4.蝙蝠俠2小丑經典語錄