有關出門時和看電影的英語口語

  為幫助大家提高英語寫作能力,小編今天整理了關於提高英語口語的英文,希望可以到同學們提高英語成績,同學們快看看吧。

  有關出門時的英語口語

  準備好了嗎?

  Are you ready?

  Are you ready? 準備好了嗎?

  No, not yet. 還沒呢。

  Ready yet?

  Are you all set? 好了嗎?

  準備好了。

  Ready.

  I'm ready.

  I'm all set.

  還沒準備好呢。

  I'm not ready.

  Ready. 準備好了。

  我們什麼時候出發?

  What time shall we leave? *leave“離開”、“走開”。

  What time shall we leave? 我們什麼時候出發。

  In about ten minutes. 大約10分鐘以後。

  What time do you want to leave? 你想幾點走?

  What time do we leave? 幾點出門?

  What time are we taking off? 我們幾點走?*比較隨便的說法。

  我們幾點能到?

  What time do we arrive?

  When do we get there?

  那,我們走吧。

  Let's get going. *這是常用的句子,最好能記住。

  Let's get going. 那我們走吧。

  I'll be ready in five minutes. 我5分鐘就好。

  Let's go.

  Let's take off.

  Shall we go? 我們可以走了嗎?

  Okay, let's go. 好了,走吧。

  Let's hit the road! *直譯是“開路”,是常用的句子,最好能記住。

  有關看電影的英語口語

  你想去看電影嗎?

  Would you like to go to a movie? *Would you like to...? 表示“你想……嗎?”、“要不要……?”的意思,是比較有禮貌地表示邀請和提議的句型。

  Would you like to go to a movie? 你想去看電影嗎?

  Sure, I'd love to. 當然,我很想去。

  What do you say to going to a movie? *這句和上句的意思一樣,但是這種說法比較隨便。

  今天晚上放什麼電影?

  What's on tonight? *on用來表示“電影、戲劇的上演和活動的舉行”。

  What's playing tonight?

  What are you showing tonight?

  你想看什麼電影?

  What movie do you want to see?

  我想看《××》

  I want to see...

  哪兒演《××》?

  Where is... playing?

  《××》演到什麼時候?

  How long is... playing?

  How long will... play?

  這部電影是誰演的?

  Who is in this movie?

  演多長時間?

  How long does it last? *last“持續,繼續”。

  How long will it last?

  How long is it?

  下一場幾點開演?

  What time is the next showing?

  When is the next showing?

  幾點演完?

  What time will it be over?

  What time will it end?

  我買兩張成人票。

  Two, please.

  Two tickets, please.

  Two adults, please.

  前邊的人擋著,我看不見。

  I can't see because of the person in front of me.

  That person is blocking my view.

  That person is in my way.

  我們怎麼坐得這麼靠後呀?

  We are way in the back, aren't we?

  我們坐到前面的座位上吧。

  Let's sit closer up front.

  真太有意思了,是不是?

  That was interesting, wasn't it?

  That was interesting, wasn't it? 真太有意思了,是不是?

  It sure was. 確實。

  這電影真沒勁。

  That was boring, wasn't it?

  That was dull, wasn't it?

  太讓人感動了。

  I was moved. *move“使……感動”。

  How was the ballet? 芭蕾舞怎麼樣?

  I was moved. 太讓人感動了。

  It touched me.

  It was a touching movie. 這是一部感人的電影。