有關出門旅行的英語情景口語對話

  小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,英語口語在我們生活中是很重要的,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點來學習一下吧,有需要的可以收藏起來

  一紐約搭地鐵方便

  AI just don't understand why we have to take the subway. Look at this place. It's modern enough. But it's far from lively.

  我只是不明白我們為什麼一定要搭地鐵。看看這個地方。夠現代的。但是沒有活力。

  BIt's convenient. People in NewYork go everywhere by subway if they don't drive.

  搭地鐵方便。紐約人去哪裡都是搭地鐵,如果他們不開車的話。

  AThis isn't NewYork, Frida. We are in San Francisco.

  Frida,這裡不是紐約。我們是在聖弗朗西斯科。

  BWhat's the difference?

  有什麼不同?

  AWe haven't come here in business but for pleasure. We should go out exciting. What can you see in the subway? Nothing!

  我們是來這裡玩的不是來這裡做生意。我們去外面刺激的地方。在地鐵上你能看到什麼?什麼都沒有!

  BWhat can you see from a tram or a double-decker?

  從有軌電車和雙層電車上你能看到什麼?

  AI can see people who are walking on the sidewalk. I can see cars driving on the streets.I can see the sun shining and beautiful flowers dancing in the wind.I can even smell the scent of flowers and the freshness of the air.

  我可以看到在人行道上行走的人們。我可以看到馬路上行駛的汽車。我可以看到閃耀的太陽和在風中跳舞的花兒。我甚至可以聞到花兒的香味和新鮮的空氣。

  BBut they are not as convenient as the subway.

  但是它們並不像地鐵這樣方便。

  AYou miss the point! We are not in a hurry to go anywhere.

  你想錯了!我們並不是要匆匆忙忙趕去哪裡。

  BWell, maybe you are right. We'll be more amused in a tram or a double-decker than on the subway.

  好的,或許你是對的。搭有軌電車和雙層電車比搭地鐵還有趣。

  AI'm so glad you can finally see things in my way. Can we leave this dull place now?

  最後你看問題的方法與我一樣我很高興。我們現在可以離開這個無聊的地方了嗎?

  BWhat about the tickets? I've already bought them.

  那票怎麼辦?我已經買了。

  AJust throw them away!

  扔了他們!

  二我不滿意這個房間

  AExcuse me, I wonder if you could help me?

  對不起,我可以請你幫個忙嗎?

  BOf course, what can I do for you?

  當然,有什麼我可以幫忙的?

  AWell, I hate to have to say this, but I'm not happy with my room.

  嗯,我實在很不願意這麼說,但是,我不滿意我的房間。

  BOh, what exactly is problem?

  哦,是有什麼問題呢?

  AWell, the traffic is very loud. I got no sleep last night.

  這個嘛,街上車子的噪音很吵,我昨晚完全沒辦法睡覺。

  BOh, I'm so sorry, Sir. I'll see what I can do about that.

  喔,真是對不起先生,我會幫你處理這個問題。