關於飛機上的英語對話閱讀

  英語對話教學能激發和保持學生學習英語的興趣,為學生提供充分的語言交際實踐的機會。小編整理了關於飛機上的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於飛機上的英語對話一

  A:Hello, Miss. I want to listen to the music. Could you tell me how to adjust it?

  你好,小姐。我想聽音樂,能告訴怎麼調嗎?

  B:Certainly. There are several kinds of music. What do you like to listen to?

  當然可以。有好幾種音樂,您喜歡什麼?

  A:I like listening to the classical music.

  我喜歡聽古典音樂。

  B:OK, here it is. Can you hear it?

  好,有了。聽到了嗎?

  A:Yes. Which channel is for opera?

  聽到了。哪個頻道是歌劇?

  B:The last one clockwise.

  順時針最後一個。

  A:Oh, I have got it. How nice are the singers singing!

  哦,好了,聽到了。歌唱家唱得多好呀!

  關於飛機上的英語對話二

  A:Excuse me, sir. Can I help you?

  對不起,先生。我能幫您做點什麼嗎?

  B:I'd be glad to have your help. Could you make the air-conditioner cooler?

  我很高興能得到您的幫助。您能把空調溫度再調低點嗎?

  A:I'm sorry. We can not regulate the air-conditioner. As soon as the plane takes off we'll be able to get better ventilation, and the temperature here will drop. Let me get a wet towel for you at the moment.

  對不起,我們不能調節空調器。只要飛機一起飛,我們就會得到良好的通風,溫度會降下來的。現在我給您拿塊溼毛巾來。

  B:Good idea.

  好主意。

  A:Your wet towel, sir.

  先生,您的溼毛巾。

  B:Thank you. Could I have something cold to drink?

  謝謝。能給我點冷飲嗎?

  A:Yes. We have mineral water, orange juice, coke, which do you prefer?

  行。我們有礦泉水、橙汁、可樂,您要什麼?

  B:Orange juice, please.

  橙汁。

  A:Would you like some ice in your drink?

  要放點冰塊嗎?

  B:Yes.

  好。

  A:How much would you like?

  您想放多少?

  B:One or two cubes will be OK.

  一兩塊兒就行了。

  A:Here you are, sir.

  先生,給您。

  B:I'm awfully sorry to have bothered you.

  真是太麻煩您了。

  A:It's my pleasure.

  能為您服務我很高興。

  B:Please accept this tip.

  請收下這小費。

  關於飛機上的英語對話三

  A:Stewardess!

  乘務員!

  B:Yes, sir?

  什麼事,先生?

  A:May I have a magazine or a newspaper please?

  請給我一份雜誌或報紙,好嗎?

  B:What kind of magazines would you like, fashion or sports?

  您要哪一類的雜誌,時尚的還是體育的?

  A:I'd like sports, please.

  請給我體育類的。

  B:OK. I'll be right back with you.

  好的。請稍候。

  A:Oh! I read this before. May I have another one instead please?

  噢!這本我看過。請您給我換一本好嗎?