春節英語對話帶翻譯

  毋庸置疑,如果我們會英語,那麼到春節的時候,我們小時候的對話一定多是圍繞著壓歲錢的。下面是小編給大家帶來春節英語口語對話帶翻譯,供大家參閱!

  1

  A: Happy New Year!

  A: 新年快樂!

  B: Uh...I'm a bit confused; New Year's Day was over weeks ago.

  B: 嗯……我有點搞迷糊了,新年不是幾周前就過去了嗎?

  A: You must be kidding! It is Chinese New Year, silly!

  A: 你在開什麼玩笑啊!我是說春節,你這傻瓜!

  B: Oh right, it slipped my mind. Why do you celebrate two New Years?

  B: 喔,對了,我都忘了。你們為什麼要慶祝兩個新年啊?

  A: Chinese New Year is according to the lunar calendar. Chinese have been celebrating New Years in this fashion for thousands of years.

  A: 春節是根據農曆而定的。中國人慶祝這個節日的習俗已經延續幾千年了。

  B: I noticed that our company was very empty the past couple of days.

  B: 我發現這幾天我們公司裡空蕩蕩的。

  A: That is because everyone goes home for Chinese New Year; it is a family holiday, not so much a party holiday. Would you like to come to my house for New Year's Dinner?

  A: 因為大家都回家過年啦,這是個家庭團聚的日子,不太屬於狂歡的節日。你想要到我家吃年夜飯嗎?

  B: Of course. Will you set off firecrackers?

  B: 當然好啊,你們會放鞭炮嗎?

  A: Naturally, but the most important thing that we do during New Years is to eat! So make sure to bring your appetite!

  A: 會啊,不過過年期間最重要的事情就是吃,所以準備好大吃一頓哦!

  2

  丹尼爾: Good evening! Long time no see, how are you?

  晚上好! 好久不見.還好嗎?

  蘇珊: Good evening! I`m fine, how about you, beauty?

  晚上好!我很好美女.你呢?

  丹尼爾: Thanks for God! I am fine too.

  感謝上帝!我也很好.

  蘇珊: How did you spend your spring festival?

  你的春節是怎樣度過的呢?

  丹尼爾: Aha, it is a long story!

  說起來就長了.

  蘇珊: I`m willing to listen to you.

  我願意洗耳恭聽.

  丹尼爾: Ok! Actually, I have a wonderful holiday. I spend most of the time with my family members and friends.

  好的!事實上.我度過了一個精彩的假期.大多數時間我和家人和朋友待在一起.

 

  蘇珊: That sounds great!

  聽起來不錯!

  丹尼爾: How about your spring festival?

  你的春節是怎麼度過的呢?

  蘇珊: I had visited some relatives and spend some time watching TV and surfing internet.

  我拜訪了一些親戚.再就是看電視.上網.

  丹尼爾: It seems that both of us are satisfied with our spring festival.

  這似乎看起來我們倆都滿意自己的春節假期.

  蘇珊: Quite right.

  是的

  丹尼爾: It`s time to say goodbye. See you!

  該說再見了.

  蘇珊: See you!

  再見!

  3

  Lily: Amy, how long have you been here?

  艾米,你在這呆了多久了?

  Amy: I came to China on June, it has been 7 months.

  我是六月份來中國,現在算起來有7個月了。

  Lily: Wow, that is a long time. And you must never spend the Spring Festival in China.

  哇,很久了。那你一定沒有在中國度過春節了。

  Amy: Yes, and I going to stay in China this year to see how Chinese people spend their most important festival.

  對啊,所以我打算今年留在中國,看看中國人是怎麼度過他們最重要的日子的。

  Lily: Really? Maybe you can come to celebrate it with my family.

  真的嗎?也許你可以和我們家一起過節。

  Amy: Can I?

  可以嗎?

  Lily: My parents would be happy to have you. I believe you will love it. Though we live in downtown, we always spend Spring Festival in hometown.

  我父母一定會很高興的。我相信你一定會喜歡的。雖然我們家住在城市,我們總是在老家過春節。

  Amy: You mean in the countryside?

  你是說在農村嗎?

  Lily: Yes, I believe you will know a lot about Chinese traditions this winter holiday, such as the custom, practices, cuisine, greeting and so on.

  對的,我相信你一定可以在這個寒假瞭解到許多中國的傳統習俗,如風俗習慣、菜餚、祝詞等等。

  Amy: Wonderful! I can’t wait to the coming of that day.

  太棒了,我都快等不及了。


看過春節英語口語對話帶翻譯的人還: