關於結賬的英語對話閱讀

  小學英語對話課是小學英語教學中一項非常重要的教學內容,學習小學英語不僅僅是為了提高學習成績,更重要的是培養學生運用語言的能力。下面是小編帶來的關於結賬的英語對話,歡迎欣賞!

  關於結賬的英語對話篇1

  信用卡付賬

  Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

  結賬。

  Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

  這是您的賬單,先生。您想簽單嗎?

  Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

  不,我付現金,你們收美元嗎?

  Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

  是的,但是我們找零隻有人民幣,兌換匯率是100美元兌804人民幣,你介意嗎?

  Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

  那麼,可以用信用卡嗎?

  Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

  當然,您有哪種?

  Guest: Visa card.

  維薩卡。

  Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

  好的,先生。您用維薩卡可以得到10%的優惠。

  Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

  謝謝,但這是什麼費用?

  Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

  這是加收的15%的稅和服務費。

  Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

  我明白了,給你。

  Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

  謝謝,稍等一會兒,我馬上給回你信用卡賬單。

  Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

  請在單上簽名,好嗎?謝謝,再見,祝您愉快。

  關於結賬的英語對話篇2

  現金支付

  Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

  服務員,結賬。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

  先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。

  Guest: Here you are.

  給你。

  Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

  這裡收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。

  Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

  多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。

  Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

  謝謝!這是給你的小費。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

  多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的,謝謝你的好意。

  關於結賬的英語對話篇3

  Todd:I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?

  我現在想結帳。請給我賬單,好嗎?

  Waiter:Sure. What's your room number, sir?

  好的,先生。您的房間號是多少?

  Todd:It's 8736. Here is my key card.

  8736。這是我的門卡。

  Waiter:A minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.

  請稍等。一共是6212元。含稅。

  Todd:Can I pay with traveler's check?

  我可以用旅行支票支付嗎?

  Waiter:Sure. Can I have your passport, please?

  當然可以,我可以看一下您的護照嗎?

  Todd:Here you are.

  給你。

  Waiter:Thanks. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?

  謝謝。先生,您在這裡住得滿意嗎?

  Todd:Very much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?

  非常滿意。房間很舒適,服務很周到。順便問一下,你們可以把我的行李送到機場嗎?

  Waiter:Sure. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?

  當然可以。我們會辦好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班機?

  Todd:Flight 17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.

  第17號班機。我的行李需要在4點之前送到。

  Waiter:Got it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.

  沒問題,先生。希望能再次見到您。

  Todd:Thank you.

  謝謝。

  
"關於結賬的英語對話"的人還: