餐廳英語對話常用語

  在餐廳裡,必會用到的英語對話常用語,你值得擁有。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :預訂

  CCaptain: Good morning, western restaurant.

  早上好!西餐廳。

  GGuest: I want to reserve a table for four tonight.

  我想訂一張今天晚上的4人桌。

  C: What time do you like your table?

  在什麼時候?

  G: Around Seven.

  大約在七點吧。

  C: May I have your name, please?

  請問您貴姓?

  G: Tom Cruise.

  湯姆•克魯斯。

  C: How to spell it, please?

  請問怎麼拼寫?

  G: It's T-O-M-C-R-U-I-S-E.

  拼寫為T-O-M-C-R-U-I-S-E。

  C: So it is Mr. Cruise, a table for four at 7 o'clock. Is that right?

  克魯斯先生,一張今晚7時的四人桌,對嗎?

  G: That's right. By the way, when do you close tonight?

  對。還有,你們何時關門?

  C: We are open until ten in the evening.

  我們的營業時間至晚上10點。

  G: Thank you.

  謝謝。

  C: Thanks for calling. We look forward to your visit.

  謝謝您的來電,我們期待著為您服務。

  :餐間服務

  WWaiter: Your Fried Shrimp Balls, sir.

  您的炸蝦球,先生。

  GGuest: Shrimp! Are you sure there's shrimp inside? It sure doesn't look like it!

  蝦!你確定裡面有蝦嗎?它看起來實在不像。

  W: It's made from ground fresh shrimps, sir.

  先生,它是用磨碎的鮮蝦做成的。

  G: Hm. By the way, what's this seasoning made from?

  嗯。對了,這調味料是用什麼做的?

  W: It's a mixture of pepper and various spices. It should be sprinkled on your food.

  那是胡椒和多種香料混合成的,您應該把它灑在食物上。

  G: I see. What do you call these?

  我知道了。你們把這些叫什麼?

  W: They are called Chinese Dumplings. Please mix a little soy sauce and sesame oil on this plate and dip them into it before eating.

  這些叫水餃,請加一點醬油和麻油在碟子上,吃前沾一下。

  G: Right. Thanks a lot.

  好的,非常感謝你。

  W: You're welcome, sir. Please enjoy your meal.

  不客氣,先生。請好好享用。

  :引導來賓入座

  WWaiter: Good evening, sir. Welcome to YUE restaurant.

  您好,先生!歡迎光臨採月軒中餐廳。

  GGuest: Thanks.

  謝謝。

  W: How many persons, please?

  您一共幾位?

  G: A table for four, please.

  四位。

  W: Where would you prefer to sit, indoor or outdoor?

  您想坐在哪兒呢,室內還是室外?

  G: Well, indoor and by the window, please.

  嗯,室內吧,我想要靠窗的位子。

  W: I'll show you to your table. This way, please... Is this fine?

  我帶您入座。這邊請…… 這個位子可以嗎?

  G: OK. That's fine.

  好,這裡很好。

  W: Please have a seat, sir.

  先生,請坐。

  G: Thanks.

  謝謝。

  W: A waiter will come to take your order. Just a moment, please.

  服務生會來為您點菜,請稍等。

  

看過的人還: