關於日常實用英語對話

  隨著全球化與多元文化的發展,英語正躋身為一種國際語言被廣泛使用。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  生活樂“淘淘”

  What are you busy for?

  你在忙啥?

  Jane: I am talking with a seller on line.

  我在和一個網上的賣家談事。

  Ann: Do you want to buy something?

  你想買東西?

  Jane: Yes, I have bought an MP3 on line, but there are some problems.

  是的,我在網上買了個mp3,但是有些問題。

  Ann: What are the problems?

  什麼問題?

  Jane: There aren’t some functions which I expected to have.

  它沒有一些我要的功能。

  Ann: How does the seller say?

  賣家怎麼說?

  Jane: He said that I should read the introduction carefully before I bought it.

  他說我應該在我買之前認真地看過介紹。

  Ann: That’s true.

  那倒是。

  Jane: I’d like a refund. There is rule that buyer can refund within seven days without any reason, but I have to pay the fare.

  我想要退款。買家是在七天內無理由退款的,但是我要自己付運費。

  2

  怎樣才算是睡美容覺

  Lily: Ann, it’s terrible!

  安,太可怕了!

  Ann: What’s up?

  怎麼啦?

  Lily: Look, this is a whelk!

  看,這是一個痘痘。

  Ann: Oh, I think it is.

  哦,我想是的。

  Lily: How come?

  怎麼會這樣?

  Ann: I think it because of your bad habit!

  我想那是因為你不好的習慣。

  Lily: I have no bad habit. I sleep 8 hours a day, don’t eat spicy food, clear the face twice a day and so on. I have done a lot.

  我沒有不好的習慣。每天睡八個小時,我不吃辛辣食物,一天洗兩次臉,等等。我做得可多了。

  Ann: I know you have done a lot, but you always sleep very late. Sleeping 8 hours a day doesn’t mean it healthy. Sleeping after 12 is hurtful to our body, and I think this is your problem.

  我知道你做了很多,但是你總是很晚才睡,一天睡八個小時並不代表健康。每晚過十二點才睡覺對身體非常不好,我想這就是你的問題了。

  Lily: I wasn’t aware of that!

  我沒有意識到。

  Ann: You should do better latter.

  以後做好點就是了。

  3

  死對頭來了

  Bob: Boss,I have a bad news to tell you.

  頭兒,有個壞訊息。

  Tom: What is wrong?

  怎麼啦?

  Bob: Our application is withdrawed this morning.

  我們的申請書今早被撤回來了。

  Tom: Why?

  為什麼?

  Bob: Because something’s come up.

  因為發生了一些事。

  Tom: What things?

  什麼事?

  Bob: The new president of our company,who is your deadly foe,is coming.

  新任董事,你的死對頭,來了。

  Tom: It is really push it too far.

  真是欺人太甚。

  Bob: What do we do,boss?

  我們怎麼辦,頭兒?

  Tom: Let me go and meet him. You stay here and wait to hear from me.

  我去會會他,你在這等我訊息。

  4

  你喜歡福爾摩斯嗎?

  Tom: Jack, what’s your favorite book?

  傑克,你最喜歡的書是什麼?

  Jack: Sherlock Holmes.

  夏洛克•福爾摩斯。

  Tom: Really?I love Sherlock Holmes too.

  真的嗎?我也喜歡夏洛克•福爾摩斯。

  Jack: So what attract you?

  到底是什麼吸引你了?

  Tom: He is smart, knowledgeable and observant. He can solve any difficult cases.

  他很聰明、知識淵博還很善於觀察。他可以解決一切案件。

  Jack: By the way, do you like the Sherlock Holmes in movies?

  順便問一下,你喜歡電影中的夏洛克•福爾摩斯嗎?

  Tom: Actually, I prefer reading books than watch movies.

  事實上,我喜歡看書甚於看電影。

  Jack: Why? You think they are not good movies?

  為什麼?你不覺得它們是很好的電影嗎?

  Tom: Not. They are pretty good. But it tells us everything and destroys our imagination,

  也不是。它們拍的很好。但是電影把什麼都有告訴我們了,破壞我們的想象力。

  Jack: Indeed. Reading books allows more imagination while movies just present the others’ digestion to the audiences.

  確實是這樣。讀書可以有更多的想象空間,而電影只是將別人領悟的東西展現出來而已。