有關理財英語短句

  下面小編為大家整理的,歡迎大家學習!

  什麼時候到期?

  When is this due? *due“必須支付”、“支付期限到了”。日常生活中常使用帶有due的表達方式。

  Here's the phone bill. 這是電話費通知單。

  When is this due? 交費截止到什麼時候?

  When is the rent due? 房租截止到幾號?

  When is the paper due? 交論文的時間截止到幾號?

  When is the last day I can pay for this?

  How long is the pay period?

  When do I have to pay this by?

  When does this have to be finished by?

  交費日期截止到30號。

  It's due on the thirtieth.

  能幫我換一下零錢嗎?

  Could you give me change? * change 也有“零錢”的意思。

  Can you change this?

  Could I have change?

  能幫我換開100日元嗎?

  Do you have change for one hundred yen? *change 除了“交換,兌換”的意思之外,還有“零錢,破開的錢”。

  Do you have change for one hundred yen? 能幫我換開100日元嗎?

  Sure. 可以。

  Can you change this? 能幫我破一下嗎?

  Can you break a one-hundred-yen bill? 能幫我破開100日元嗎?

  Can you break a hundred?

  I'd like to change a hundred-yen note. 我想破開100日元。

  Here's one hundred yen. Could I have change? 這是100日元,能幫我破開嗎?

  我要存5000日元在我的賬戶上。

  I need to deposit five thousand yen in my savings account. *deposit“在銀行存錢”。

  savings account “賬戶,戶頭”。

  I need to put ¥5,000 into the bank.

  我要取5000日元從我的賬戶上。

  I need to withdraw ¥5,000 from my savings account. *withdraw“從存款中取出,拿出”。

  I need to take out ¥5,000 from the bank.

  我是自己掏的腰包。

  I paid out of my own pocket. 直譯是“從自己的口袋裡拿出錢來支付。”是“自己掏腰包”的固定說法。

  我沒帶現金。

  I'm out of cash.

  我現在沒有多少現金。

  I don't have much money on me now.

  May I borrow some money? 能借點兒錢嗎?

  I don't have much money on me now. 我現在沒有多少現金。

  I didn't bring very much money with me. 我身上沒帶多少現金。

  I'm a little short of money now. 我現在錢不夠用。

  身無分文。

  I'm broke.

  May I borrow ten dollars? 能借給我10美元嗎?

  Sorry, I'm broke. 對不起,我現在身無分文。

  I have no money.

  I'm out of money.

  I'm flat broke. * 強調的說法。

  現在我有很多現金。

  I have a lot of money on me now.

  I brought a lot of money with me. 我帶來了許多現金。

  I'm rich now. 我現在很有錢。

  I'm rolling in it.

  I have lots of cash on me.

  我可沒有時間閒呆著。

  I can't afford to be lazy. *afford“有錢,有時間,有力量”、“有富餘”。

  I can't afford to be idle.

  I don't have time to be lazy.

  多浪費呀!

  What a waste! *waste “浪費,荒廢,徒勞”。

  How wasteful!

  他因為還不上債而躲了起來。

  He didn't pay the debt and disappeared. *debt“借債,負債,有欠債的狀態”。

  He skipped town without paying his debt.