關於生活常用英語對話精選

  隨著我國與國際社會的聯絡日益加強,英語交流在日常生活及重要的場合中顯得越來越重要。小編整理了關於生活常用英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於生活常用英語對話一

  還盤 對話

  The customer wants to make a counter-offer. Now he is discussing it with Steven.

  客戶想要做個還盤。此刻他正和史蒂文談論此事。

  Customer: Your prices seem a little high.

  客戶:你們的價格髙了一些。

  Steven: We could make it lower for you. What's your counter-offer?

  史蒂文:我們可以給您優惠一些。您的還價是多少?

  Customer: We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

  客戶:我們還價為每公噸倫敦離岸價150美元。

  Steven: If you order in large lots, we'll accept the price.

  史蒂文:如果你大量訂購,我們可以接受這個價錢。

  Customer: OK. We will increase our order.

  客戶:好,我們將增加訂購盤。

  Steven: All right, as a token of friendship, we accept your counter-offer.

  史蒂文:好吧,作為友誼的象徵,我們接受你方還盤。

  Customer:I'm glad that we've settled the price.

  客戶:很高興我們就價格達成了共識。

  關於生活常用英語對話二

  報盤 對話

  Steven decides to make an offer to the customer. Now he is talking about the price with the customer.

  史蒂文決定為顧客報一下盤。此刻他正在和顧客談論價格問題。

   offer is RMB300 per tape-recorder, F.O.B. Tianjin.

  史蒂文:我們的報價是每臺錄音機300元人民幣,天津離岸價。

  Customer:We think the price is too high.

  客戶:我們認為價格太高了。

   the best price we can offer.

  史蒂文:那差不多是我們所能開出的最低價了。

   have to discusss it with my boss.

  客戶:這個我們得跟老闆討論一下。

  Steven:We can give you a discount if you order for immediate shipment.

  史蒂文:如果你的訂單是馬上出貨的話,我們可以打折。

  關於生活常用英語對話三

  詢盤 對話

  A customer wants to make an inquiry about the printed pure silk scarves. Now Steven is taking about it with the customer.

  一客戶想要對印花真絲圍巾詢一下價,現在史蒂文正和該客戶談論此事。

  Customer:We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, so could you introduce us your prices?

  客戶:我們對貴方的印花真絲圍巾很感興趣,請介紹一下貴方的價格好嗎?

   you for inquiring. But your enquiry is too vague to reply.

  史蒂文:謝謝詢價。但您的詢盤不明確,我無法答覆。

   send us your best offer and state payment terms and time of shipment.

  客戶:請向我們報最優價,並說明支付條件和裝運期。

  Steven:Ok. I need to discuss it with our manager. We'll let you have our firm offer next week.

  史蒂文:好的。我要和我們的經理商量一下。下星期我們就向你們發實盤。

   waiting. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.

  客戶:我等您的報價,請早日發盤不甚感謝。

  Steven:Ok. I will reply to you as soon as possible.

  史蒂文:好。我會盡快回復您的。