預訂酒店英語對話精選

  對話教學作為一種新型而有效的教學方式,主張教師和學生應具有對話心態,堅持對話原則,學生在互動交流與溝通合作中學習、使用英語,有效實現學生英語交際能力的鍛鍊與培養。小編整理了預訂酒店英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  預訂酒店英語對話一

  A:HeIIo,Friendship Hotel. May I help you?

  A:您好,友誼賓館。有什麼能幫忙的嗎?

  B:I'm wondering if you have any vacancies tomorrow?

  B:我想知道你們明天有空房間嗎?

  A:What kind of room would you like?

  A:您要什麼樣的房間?

  B:A double with a bath.

  B:一個帶浴盆的雙人間。

  A:We happen to have some doubles available.

  A:我們正好有一些雙人間空著。

  B:What's the price?

  B:價格是多少?

  A:Three hundred yuan a night.

  A:一晚300元。

  B:That will be fine. Please hold it for me. My name is Kate.

  B:好的。請為我留著。我的名字是凱特。

  A:I'll have the room ready for you. Thank you for calling us.

  A:我會為您準備好房間的。感謝您來電話。

  預訂酒店英語對話二

  Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

  前臺:皇家酒店,我能為您服務嗎?

  John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have anyvacancies?

  約翰:我想訂一個房間,五月2號到4號,請問你們還有空房嗎?

  Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

  前臺:還有空房。您需要什麼樣的房間?

  John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

  約翰:我想要一個可以看到海景的套房。

  Front Desk: No problem, sir.

  前臺:沒問題,先生。

  John: How much will that be?

  約翰:價格如何?

  Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.

  前臺:每晚400元。

  John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.

  約翰:價格有點高。我聽說你們酒店正在打折。

  Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

  前臺:是的,但打折期昨天就結束了。很抱歉。

  John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

  約翰:我明白了。那麼你們是否還有其他便宜一點的套房?

  Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.

  前臺:沒有了,先生。到目前為止,這是最便宜的套房。

  John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

  約翰:那好吧,我就預定它了。順便問一下,房價是否包括早餐?

  Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

  前臺:是的,包括早餐。現在我能問一下您的名字嗎?

  John: My name is John Deep.

  約翰:我叫John Deep。

  Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?

  前臺:您能拼一下嗎?

  John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

  約翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

  Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?

  前臺:謝謝。另外您預計在此停留多久?

  John: Three nights, from May 2 .

  約翰:三天,五月2號開始。

  Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.

  前臺:好的。我們的登記時間是在下午一點鐘之後。靜候您的光臨。

  John: Thank you.

  約翰:謝謝。

  預訂酒店英語對話三

  A:Do you have a room available for this weekend?

  B:Yes, we have several rooms available. Would you like two twin beds or one queen size bed?

  A:I'd like two twin beds, please.

  B:The check in time is 2 p.m. If you get here before that time the room won't be ready.

  A:That's fine. Do you have any specials for your guests?

  B:We offer a complementary breakfast buffet and free parking.

  A:Good. Let me give you my credit card number to reserve a room.

  B:Thank you. Your confirmation number is 611273.