酒店預訂英語對話精選

  隨著英語課標的不斷改革,英語教學中越來越重視培養學生的思維能力,批判思維作為人類思維的高層階段,對個人和社會的發展起著極其重要的作用,需要人們的重視。小編整理了酒店預訂英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  酒店預訂英語對話一

  R:

  Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?

  長虹飯店。需要我幫忙嗎?

  G:

  I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.

  我從美國打的電話。我在我來之前想先訂個酒店。

  R:

  Yes,madam.How can i help you?

  是的,夫人,我怎樣幫你呢?

  G:

  The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.

  第一,我想知道從機場到酒店要多久。

  R:

  Only fifteen minutes drive.

  只需要15分鐘。

  G:

  Do you have a conference room?

  你會議室嗎?

  R:

  We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.

  我們有分別可以容納400人,還有8人,或者20人的會議室。

  G:

  So you must have a business center.

  所以,是有商務中心的。

  R:

  Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.

  是的,夫人,在2004年商務中心提供了服務。我們可以提供祕書,翻譯服務,我們當然有傳真和電傳。

  G:

  What do you charge for double and single rooms?

  你這的單人間和雙人間分別怎麼收費的?

  R:

  Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.

  單人房要320元,而雙人房每天要收480元

  G:

  That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.

  這聽起來似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老闆談談再決定。

  R:

  Do you need any further information,madam?

  夫人,你還需要什麼資料嗎?

  G:

  Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?

  啊,是的,酒店這有精品店嗎?

  R:

  Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.

  是的,夫人,事實上,我們這有時裝精品店,禮品店和超市。

  G:

  Thank you for all information.

  謝謝您的所有資訊。

  R:

  Thank you for calling the Changhong.

  感謝您致電長虹.

  酒店預訂英語對話二

  Lily is making a phonecall to the front desk of Hilton Hotel to make a reservation for her traveling.

  莉莉正在給希爾頓酒店的前臺打電話訂房間。

  Front , this is Hilton Hotel. How may I help you?

  前臺:你好,這裡是希爾頓酒店,請問有什麼可以幫您?

  Lily: Hi. I would like to make a reservation on this Friday.

  莉莉:你好,我想訂一間週五的房。

  Front Desk:OK. What kind of room do you want? We have single rooms, twin rooms, double rooms and suites available on Friday.

  前臺:好的。請問您需要什麼樣子的房間?週五有單人間、雙人雙床間、雙人間和套間。

  Lily:I want a single room with ocean view. Do you have one?

  莉莉:我想訂一間帶海景的單人間,可以嗎?

  Front me check. Yes.

  前臺:我看一下。可以。

  Lily:OK. I will take it.

  莉莉:好的,那我訂這間了。

  Front do you check in? How long are you planning to stay? Do you have any special requirements?

  前臺:請問您什麼時候入住?打算住幾天呢?有什麼特殊要求嗎?

  Lily:l guess I am going to arrive at 9:00 in the morning and I would like to leave at 2:00 in the afternoon on Sunday. Please give me a room away from the elevator. I hate noises while I am sleeping.

  莉莉:我想我應該週五早上9點入住,週日下午2點退房。請幫我訂一間遠離電梯的房間,我睡覺怕吵。

  Front Desk:OK. No problem.

  前臺:好的。沒問題。

  關於入住酒店英語對話:投訴並換一間清靜的房間

  Mike is talking to the front desk about his complaint in this hotel. He wishes to change to a quieter room.

  邁克正在前臺和酒店經理對話,他想投訴一下並換一間清靜的房間。

   me. Who is the person responsible for handling complaints here? I would like to make a few complaints.

  邁克:你好。請問你們這裡誰負責接受投訴?我想投訴一下。

  Front Desk:I am the manager here. You can complain to me. How may I help you?

  前臺:我是這裡的經理,您可以向我投訴。發生什麼事情了呢?

   is the thing. I was woke up by strange noises of the telephone several times last night. Even I unplugged it, it wouldn't stop beeping. I am also not satisfied with the housekeeping service in my room. So I want to change to a cleaner and quieter room.

  邁克:是這樣的。昨晚上我好幾次被酒店電話發出的奇怪聲音吵醒。我把電話線拔出來,它還是不停嗶嗶地響。還有我房間裡的衛生打掃得也不是很乾淨。所以我希望你們能給我換一間更安靜整潔的房間。

  Front Desk:I apologize for everything disturbing you. We will give another room to you right now. Please wait a moment.

  前臺:針對您說的情況,我向您表示歉意。我們馬上給您換房間,請稍候片刻。

  關於入住酒店英語對話:辦理退房手續

  Lily is checking out at the front desk,

  莉莉正在前臺辦理退房手續。

  Front aftemoon madam. What can I do for you?

  前臺:下午好,女士,有什麼可以幫您的嗎?

  Lily:Hi. I want to check out. My room is 1005.

  莉莉:你好,我是1005的房主,我想辦理退房手續。

  Front Desk:OK. Please hold on a minute. So you checked in on Monday and stayed 3 nights in single room 1005. Is that right?

  前臺:好的,請稍等。您是週一入住的1005房間,入住了3晚,對嗎?

  . Can I have a look at my bill?

  莉莉:對的。我能看一下我的賬單嗎?

  Front Dosk: OK. Here you are. If there are no questions, could we have your signature in the blank below?

  前臺:好的,給您。如果沒有問題的話,請您在空白處簽名,可以嗎?

  Lily:OK. I would like to have my receipt report, please.

  莉莉:好的,請把收據給我吧。

  Front it is. We are pleased to serve you here and we look forward to seeing you again. Wish you have a good day.

  前臺:您收好。很高興為您服務,我們歡迎您下次光臨。祝您愉快。

  酒店預訂英語對話三

  Romm reservations. Can I help you?

  我是房間部預訂部的,能幫您嗎?

  BHello,is there a room available?

  你好,還有房間嗎?

  AWhat kind of room do you have in mind?

  想要什麼樣的房間?

  BA twin room,please.

  一個雙人房間。

  AHold on,please. ...I'm afraid we're fully booked.The only room available at the moment is a suite.

  請等一等......恐怕已經全訂完了,空著的只有套房了。

  BOh,I see. Thank you anyway.

  知道了,謝謝。