關於機場的英語對話精選

  情景教學法在小學英語對話教學中的應用□陳美心英語是一門實踐性很強的工具學科,運用英語進行交際是其實踐性的主要表現。小編整理了關於機場的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於機場的英語對話一

  乘客: Sir, where can I get the 8:30 flight to Chicago?

  先生,請問8:30飛往芝加哥的飛機在哪登機?

  前臺: Wait a moment. Let me check. Gate 56.

  等一下,讓我查查,56號登機口。

  乘客: Where is the gate 56?

  56號登機口在哪?

  前臺: It’s on the upstairs. You go upstairs and then you should turn left. Follow the sign and you will find.

  在樓上,你上樓然後左轉,跟著指示牌走就能找到了。

  乘客: Thank you. Could I ask another question?

  謝謝。我能再問個問題嗎?

  前臺: Yes, you can.

  可以。

  乘客: You know, the weather is not very good. Is there any possibility that the flight would be put off?

  你知道,這個天氣不是很好,飛機有可能被延遲嗎?

  前臺: Sorry, I don’t know. But I haven’t received any notice.

  對不起,我不清楚,但是我還沒有接到任何通知。

  乘客: I catch the time. I have an important meeting in Chicago.

  我得趕時間,我在芝加哥有一個很重要的會議要開。

  前臺: Don’t worry. It will be fine.

  別擔心,會順利的。

  關於機場的英語對話二

  A:Excuse me, I'm looking for the airport bus stop. Do you know where it is?

  對不起,我在找機場的巴士站。你知道它在哪兒嗎?

  B:Here it is .

  A:When does the bus come?

  巴士來嗎?什麼時候

  B:You just missed one.

  你剛錯過了一個。

  A:How about the next one?

  下一個呢?

  B:In an hour.

  一個小時後來。

  Mr Biack:Isn't there an earlier one?

  沒有一個早一點的嗎?

  B:No, they come every hour on the hour.

  不,他們每小時整點來。

  A:Thank you very much.

  非常感謝你。

  B:You are welcome.

  不客氣。

  關於機場的英語對話三

  A:Good morning, sir. Can I see your boarding pass, please?

  早上好,先生。能給我看一下您的登機牌嗎?

  B:Here you are.

  給你。

  A:Excuse me, sir. This is your passport.

  先生,非常抱歉,這是您的護照。

  B:Really? Ugh…Is there any difference?

  是嗎?嗯……這有區別嗎?

  A:Yes. As a matter of fact, you can't board the plane without boarding pass.

  是的,事實上,沒有登機牌您就不能登機。

  B:Gee. I must have left it in my hotel room.

  天啊。我一定是把它留在旅館的房間了。

  A:I'm sorry sir. I can't let you pass.

  對不起,先生,我不能讓您過去。

  B:But when does the plane take off?

  飛機什麼時候起飛?

  A:Ugh, in about thirty minutes, sir.

  嗯,大概還有30分鐘,先生。

  B:Oh, my God! What do I do now? Bone head, bone head, bone headHe smashes his head with his hand..

  噢,天哪!那我現在該怎麼辦呢?笨蛋,笨蛋,笨蛋。他用手捶著他的頭。

  A:Calm down, sir. You are creating a commotion.

  先生,請鎮定一點。您會製造混亂的。

  B:The speaker in the airport says, 'Mr. Benjamin, we now have a boarding pass by the name of Benjamin at Lost and Found.' Is that me?

  機場廣播:“本傑明先生:現拾到本傑明先生的登機牌,請到失物招領處認領。”那是在說我嗎?

  A:Could be.

  可能吧。

  B:Oh, thank God. Thank you, I'll be right back.

  噢,謝天謝地。謝謝你,我馬上就回來。

  B:Benjamin starts to run and then he seems to remember something and returns.Ugh, excuse me, where is the Lost and Found?

  本傑明轉身正準備跑,但是他好像想起了什麼,又轉過了身。嗯,打擾一下,失物招領處在哪裡?

  A:It's down in the lobby. Turn left at exit B.

  在大廳向左的B出口。

  B:Thank you, thank you, thanks again.

  謝謝,謝謝,非常感謝。