打電話英語情景對話閱讀

  口語是英語學習中的重要組成部分。雖然近年來教育工作者們越來越多地意識到其重要性。小編精心收集了打電話英語情景對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  打電話英語情景對話篇1

  A:Operator.

  我是接線員。

  B:I'd like to make a collect call to Portland,Oregon,but I don't know the number.

  我要打對方付費電話到俄勒岡州波特蘭市,但我不知道電話號碼。

  A:Do you have the name and address of the party?

  你有對方的姓名和住址嗎?

  B:Yes,I do.It's Henry Lu,451 Madison Drive.

  是的,我有。是盧亨利,地址是麥逖遜道451號。

  A:One moment,please....The number is 587_6209.May I have your name,please?

  請稍候……,號碼是587—6209,請問尊姓大名?

  B:Jim Shen.

  沈吉姆。

  A:And your number,please.

  請問你的電話號嗎?

  B:564_7582.

  564—7582。

  A:Will this be person_to_person or station_to_station?

  是叫人還是叫號?

  B:Station_to_station.

  叫號。

  A:Just a moment,please.

  請稍候。

  A:This is long distance.I have a collect call for anyone from Jim Shen.Will you accept the charge?

  這是長途電話,是來自沈吉姆的對方付費電話,你願意接受嗎?

  B:Yes,I will.

  是的,我接受。

  A:Thank you.Go ahead,please.

  謝謝你,請說話。

  A:Hello,operator,I'd like to make a long distance call to New York.Person_to_person.

  喂,接線員,我要打一個電話到紐約,是叫人的。

  B:May I have the name of your party?

  請問對方的姓名?

  A:Jim Han.

  韓吉姆。

  B:And his number?

  他的電話號話呢?

  A:741_1111.

  741—1111。

  B:One moment,sir.

  請稍候,先生。

  A:Connect me with the overseas operator,please.

  請幫我接國際電話臺。

  B:Overseas operator.

  這是國際電話接線員。

  A:I'd like to place an overseas call to Taibei Taiwan.

  我要打一個國際電話到臺灣的臺北。

  B:Person_to_person or station_to_station call,sir?

  是叫人還是叫號?先生。

  A:Person_to_person,please.I'd like to speak to Mr.Tan;that's spelled T_A_N.The number is area code03445_8421.

  叫人的,我找譚先生,拼字是T—A—N。區域號碼是03,電話號碼是445—8421。

  B:Thank you,sir.Your number,please?

  謝謝你,先生,請問你的號碼?

  A:My number is 628_6423.

  我的號碼是628—6423。

  B:And your name?

  你的姓名?

  A:Charlie Han.

  韓查理。

  B:Thank you,Mr.Han.Please hang up the receiver and wait.I'll call you back when your party is on the line.

  謝謝你,韓先生,請掛上話等候,接通時我會叫你的。

  A:Yes,thank you.

  是的,謝謝你。

  A:Hello?

  喂?

  B:Mr.Shen?

  沈先生嗎?

  A:Yes?

  是的。

  B:There's call for you from Mr.Brown of J.T.Hot Company.

  你有一個電話是何特公司布朗先生打來的。

  A:Oh,yes.Please put him on.Hello,this is Shen speaking.

  啊,是的,請接過來,喂,我是沈先生。

  A:Would Travel Service.May I help you?

  世界旅行社,我可以效勞嗎?

  B:Yes,I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang in the International Department.

  是的,我要找國際部的王先生。

  A:Just a moment,please.

  請稍候。

  A:I'm sorry,Mr.Wang's line is busy.Will you hold on ,please?

  抱歉,王先生的電話佔線,請稍候好嗎?

  B:Yes.

  好的。

  A:Thank you for waiting.I'll connect you.

  讓你久等了,我這就幫你接通。

  B:Thank you.Hello,may I speak to Mr.Wang,please?

  謝謝你,喂,我找王先生好嗎?

  C:I'm sorry,sir,but Mr.Wang is not in right now.

  抱歉,先生,王先生現在不在。

  B:When do you expect him back?

  他什麼時候會回來?

  C:He should be back by three.Would you like to leave a message?

  他3點鐘應該會回來,你要留話嗎?

  B:Yes.Would you have him call me back? My name is Shen.I'm at the Drake Hotel,Room 621.

  好的,請他回我電話好嗎?我姓沈,住在杜累克旅館621房間。

  C:All right,Mr.Shen.I'll give him your message.

  好的,沈先生,我會傳話給他的。

  B:Thank you .Goodbye.

  謝謝你,再見。

  C:Goodbye.

  再見。

  打電話英語情景對話篇2

  要找的人不在

  A: Hello! This is carol. May I speak to Miss Chen?

  B: Yes, one moment, please. I'll get her for you.

  A: Thank you.

  B: I'm sorry, she's not at her room right now.

  A: Oh, I'll call her again.

  翻譯

  A: 喂,我是卡羅,可以請陳小姐聽電話嗎?

  B: 好,請等一下,我為你轉接。

  A: 謝謝。

  B: 對不起,她現在不在。

  A: 那我再打給她。

  打電話英語情景對話篇3

  Bill: Hello, Parker. How’s everything?

  Parker :Can’t complain. And you?

  Bill: Business is booming. I understand you want to meet up with me next week. How’s your schedule looking?

  Parker: Let me see. I can come out and see you first thing Wednesday.

  Bill: Great.