關於問路的英語對話加翻譯

  情景對話類的應用問題,主要是以人物對話的形式來引出人們實際生活中遇到的問題,其特點是通過人物的對話來展現實際問題。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  AExcuse me. Do you know where the Admiral Hotel is?

  對不起,你知道海軍上將旅館在哪兒?

  BThat's over on Callaway Street,isn't it?

  那是在卡來威街,不是嗎?

  AYes,but I can't find Callaway Street.

  是的,但我找不到卡來威街。

  BWalk that way for about four blocks. The hotel's about two blocks north of there.

  往那邊走四條街,旅館就在那兒,往北走兩條街。

  AThanks a lot.

  多謝。

  BNot at all.

  不用客氣。

  二

  ABy the way miss, where is the toilet?

  順便問一下,洗手間在哪裡?

  BToilets are in the rear, I am afraid all the toilets are fully occupied at the moment.

  洗手間在後面,恐怕此刻所有廁所都滿了。

  AWhat? Oh, what we live! Thank you very much for your help, miss.

  什麼?噢,這是什麼社會啊!噢,小姐,非常感謝你的幫助。

  BYou are welcome.

  不客氣。

  三

  AExcuse me,Miss,can you tell me where the bank is?

  打擾一下,小姐,你能告訴我銀行在哪兒嗎?

  BYes,the bus doesn’t go there directly.You have to take the No.26 bus for five stops and then change to a No.16 bus and get off at the third stop.When you get off,you can see the bank.

  可以,但是車不能直接到那兒你得坐5站26路公共汽車,然後換乘16路公共汽車,在第三站下車後你就能看到這家銀行了。

  AHow long will it take me to get there?

  到那兒需要多少時間?

  BIt’s about an hour.

  大約一個小時。

  AI see.Thank you.

  我知道了,謝謝。

  BNot at all.

  不用謝。