關於英語對話範文精選

  隨著社會對新型人才英語水平和語言應用能力要求的提高,英語交際能力,尤其是口頭交際能力的培養在英語學習中變得越來越重要。小編整理了關於英語對話範文,歡迎閱讀!

  關於英語對話範文篇一

  A: Will you go the Mathew’s wedding party this Saturday?

  你參加馬修週六的婚禮嗎?

  B: No unless I get invited. I hate weddings.

  不去,除非我接到請貼。我討厭婚禮。

  A: What for? Weddings are so romantic. Isn’t it brave when someone decides to make a commitment?

  為什麼?婚禮多浪漫嗎?一個人決定作出承諾的時候,多勇敢啊。

  B: It is when you find your Mr. Right. I guess I should go for the blind dating.

  當你找到好好先生的時候,才是。我估計要去相親了。

  A: Come on! Promise me you won’t. As the leader of world’s most populous nation, we have 30 million bachelors for you to choose. You are young, smart, and hot. Men are crazy about you. Don’t be so picky on men.

  拜託!你不是吧。作為世界人口大國,我們有三千萬名男單身青年供您挑選。你年輕,聰明,性感。男人們都為你瘋狂。別太挑了。

  B: I am not.

  我沒有啊。

  A: Okay. What kind of man are you looking for then?

  好。那你喜歡什麼型別的男人呢?

  B: Not too rich, kind, intelligent, caring, easy on the eyes, …

  不要太富有,性格要好,有智慧的,有愛心的,養眼的。。。

  A: You will never find your man with so many adjectives. You should go to Sri Lanka. Then you could marry more than one man.

  有這麼多要求,你找不到了。你應該去斯里蘭卡。你就可以嫁給好幾個男人了。

  B: Polygamy is disgusting. I don’t like the idea of sharing. I believe in monogamy. But it seems monogamy is too good to be true nowadays.

  一妻多夫,太噁心了。我不喜歡分享。我相信一夫一妻制。但是似乎現在的人不在相信這個了。

  關於英語對話範文篇二

  媽媽: Boy, I am coming.

  兒子,我要進來了。

  兒子: Come in, please.

  進來吧。

  媽媽: Watch out! Don’t play with that thing.

  危險,別淘氣。

  兒子: There is a little cat on the tree, and I want to help him.

  有隻小貓在樹上,我想幫他。

  媽媽: How do you want to deal with it?

  你要怎麼處理?

  兒子: Go out of the window and climb up the tree.

  爬出窗戶,爬上樹。

  媽媽: But, isn’t it too dangerous?

  但是,這不是很危險嗎?

  兒子: I won’t let myself in danger. Don’t worry!

  我不會讓我自己處於危險當中的,別擔心。

  媽媽: I can’t help. Oh, you should let me help you.

  我忍不住啊,噢,你得讓我幫你。

  兒子: Fine.

  好吧。

  關於英語對話範文篇三

  Bob: Hi, what are you doing here?

  嗨,幹嘛呢?

  Ann: I wanna buy a book. Which one do you think is better?

  我想買本書,你認為哪本好一點?

  Bob: Let me have a look. This one is a novel and that one is literature book.

  我看看,這本是小說,那本是文學類的書。

  Ann: I know. I don’t have enough money to buy both of them.

  我知道,我沒那麼多錢兩本都買。

  Bob: Let me give you a piece of advice. This novel is a horror fiction.

  我得提醒你一句。這本小說是一本恐怖小說。

  Ann: Is it? I didn’t know that. I know which one is better.

  是嗎,我不知道呢。我知道哪一本比較好了。

  Bob: I remember you don’t like the horror fiction or movie.

  我記得你不喜歡恐怖小說或者是恐怖電影的。

  Ann: Yes, that’s right. Thank you for your advice.

  是的。謝謝你的提醒。

  Bob: Why don’t you buy it on the Internet? It would be much cheaper.

  為什麼不在網上買呢?那會更便宜的。

  Ann: Yes, but this book is old and the shopkeeper wants to sell it at a lower price.

  是的,但是這本書是舊書,店家想低價處理掉。