有關求職的英語對話大全

  英語對話課教學要以培養學生語言交際能力為目的,注重豐富的情景設計,學習實用易學的句型表達。小編整理了有關求職的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  有關求職的英語對話一

  A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.

  我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你.

  B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.

  我也是,請坐。

  B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.

  我也是,請坐。

  A:Thank you!

  謝謝

  B: I: What is your name, please?

  請問,你叫什麼名字?

  A: My name is Zhanghang.

  我叫張航

  B:what is your strongest traits?

  你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

  A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

  嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。

  B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.

  你大學主修課程有哪些?

  A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.

  大學期間我修了50多門課程,包括管理學、人力資源管理、市場營銷學等。

  B: What subject did you major in?

  你輔修過什麼專業嗎?

  A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.

  會計學 會計基礎 財務管理 經濟學 審計 稅法

  B:Why did you choose this corporation?

  你為什麼選擇本公司?

  A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.

  公司文化、公司發展前景等貴公司素有精益求精的企業文化,我覺得這一點在現代激烈的市場競爭中尤為難得,它將是員工和公司前進的不竭動力。

  B: What are your salary expectations?

  你期望的薪資水平是什麼樣的?

  A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.

  我相信你會給我一個公平的薪資。

  B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?

  你還有什麼疑問嗎?

  A: I wonder when will I know your decision?

  我何時能知道你的最終決定?

  B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.

  我們將於下週末之前聯絡你。

  A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.

  太好了,我期待你的好訊息。我真的對這個職位很感興趣。

  B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.

  感謝你如此感興我們公司,再見。

  A: Goodbye.

  再見。

  有關求職的英語對話二

  傑克正在和麵試官皮特先生討論出差的相關事宜

  Peter: You know that this job requires frequent business travel. Can you accept it?

  皮特:你已經瞭解到這個工作需要經常出差,你能接受嗎?

  Jack: Yes, I can.

  傑克:是的,我可以接受。

  Peter: Mostly short business trips, but sometimes long ones are also needed.

  皮特:短期出差比較多,但有時也會需要長期出差。

  Jack: Then how about the expenses during the trips?

  傑克:那麼出差的費用怎麼辦呢?

  Peter: The company will pay all the expenses.

  皮特:公司會負擔一切的出差費用。

  Jack: Would you tell me where we often travel?

  傑克 :你能告訴我出差的地方嗎?

  Peter: U5ually Shanghai, Qingdao, Hong Kong and so on.

  皮特:經常到上海、青島或者香港等地。

  Jack: It's great! I like these places.

  傑克:太好了 !我喜歡這些地方。

  Peter: And you need to go abroad once in a while. Can you?

  皮特 :偶爾也需要出國,你可以嗎?

  Jack: Yes, I can.

  傑克:是的,我可以的。

  Peter: After the business trip, you could apply for reimbursement of all the expenses, such as passage money and accommodation charges and so on.

  皮特:出差期間切費用都可以報銷,比如車費和住宿費等。

  Jack: I see.

  傑克:我知道了。

  Peter: You can take a break for one or two weeks after you have a business trip every time, which depends on the circumstances.

  皮特 :你每次出差回來可以休息一到兩週,根據情況而定。

  Jack: OK. Thank you very much for telling me all these things.

  傑克:好的,謝謝您告訴我這些。

  有關求職的英語對話三

  面試即將結束時,面試官弗蘭克告訴傑克,如果還想了解些什麼情況,可以向他提問

  Frank: I think we have had a very pleasant conversation, haven't we?

  主弗蘭克:我覺得我們的談話很愉快,不是嗎?

  Jack: Yes, I think so too.

  傑克:是的,我也這樣認為。

  Frank: 00 you have any other questions?

  弗蘭克:你還有其他問題嗎。

  Jack: Let me think...I want to know if the company can provide free accommodation for a new employee.

  傑克:讓我想想……我想知道公司是否能為新員工提供免費住宿。

  Frank: I'm sorry we can't now.

  弗蘭克:很抱歉現在還不能。

  Jack: I really hope that your company could provide living places; otherwise I have to rent a house to live.

  傑克:我真的希望公司能提供住宿,要不然我自己就必須租房子住了。

  Frank: Maybe the company will build dormitory for the employees in the future.

  弗蘭克:公司在以後可能會建造職工宿舍。

  Jack: That would work too.

  傑克:這樣也行。

  Frank: Anything else?

  弗蘭克:除此之外呢?

  Jack: Some companies will pay part of the phone bills for the employees. Will this company do so?

  傑克:有些公司會給員工支付部分電話費,我們有這方面的待遇嗎?

  Frank: I'm sorry we won't do so for a new employee. We only provide this benefit to employees who have made significant contributions to the company.

  弗蘭克:很抱歉,新員工沒有這方面的待遇。我們只給為公司作出巨大貢獻的員工提供此項待遇。

  Jack: I understand. Will the company provide training?

  傑克:我能理解。公司會提供培訓嗎?

  Frank: Yes, we will, and the staff will have a chance to travel every year.

  弗蘭克:是的,我們會提供的,員工每年還會有一次旅遊的機會。

  Jack: That's great. Thank you very much.

  傑克:太好了!非常感謝。