關於就餐的英語對話閱讀

  英語情景對話試題多為日常交際中的口語,具有強烈的感情色彩和靈活、多變、簡練等特點。小編整理了關於就餐的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於就餐的英語對話一

  Tasting Delicacies品嚐美食

   come our entrees! I can't wait to taste mine!

  本:我們的菜來了!我快等不及要品嚐我要的菜了!

  , and the pork chops, and here is your steak, sir.Does anyone need anything else? A drink refill, fresh ground pepper?

  服務員:鱈魚,豬排,這位先生點的牛排。還需要什麼嗎?添酒或者鮮辣椒?

  Chris:Do you have any steak sauce?

  克里斯:你這兒有牛排調料嗎?

  , sir.

  服務員:有,馬上就來,先生。

  Ben:Oh! These pork chops are great! Try a bite, Sam!

  本:噢!豬排太香了!嘗一塊兒,山姆!

   are really good! Try some of my steak! lt's nice and juicy!

  克里斯:真不錯!嚐嚐我點的牛排,味美汁多!

   s the haddock, Kevin?

  本:凱文,鱈魚怎麼樣?

   pretty good. lt's a little dry, but not bad.

  凱文:還不錯。就是有點兒幹,不過問題不大。

   is your sauce.

  服務員:您要的調料。

   you!

  凱文:謝謝!

  關於就餐的英語對話二

  Having a Problem 出現問題

   me This chicken doesn't taste right to me.

  羅斯:對不起。這個雞吃起來不對勁。

   seems to be the problem?

  服務生:出了什麼問題?

   should I know? lt's just kind of cold in the middIe.It just doesn't taste right.Do you want to try it?

  羅斯:我怎麼知道?就是中間冷冷的,吃起來不對勁。你要嚐嚐嗎?

   me get that out of your way.Atould you like to order something else from the menu? Or I could bring you another order of chicken if you'd like.

  服務生:嗯,我幫您拿走。您想再點選單上其他的東西嗎?還是如果您願意的話,我可以再給您上一份雞。

   one?l don't want another one. Give me som8thing simple. You've got steak, right?

  羅斯:再一份?我不要再一份。給我些簡單的東西。你們有牛排,對不對?

  WaiterYes, we do. How would you like it cooked?

  服務生:是的,我們有。您要幾分熟的?

   done.

  羅斯:半熟的。

  關於就餐的英語對話三

  Steven has finished his meal. He wants to pay the bill.

  史蒂文吃完飯了,他想要付款。

  Waiter: Are you through with your meal?

  服務員:您吃完了嗎?

  Steven: Yes, I am. Could I have the bill, please?

  史蒂文:吃完了,請拿賬單來。

  Waiter: Here is your bill. 150 yuan in all.

  服務員:給您,一共150元。

  Steven: Do you accept check?

  史蒂文:你們收支票嗎?

  Waiter: No, I'm sorry we don't. We accept credit cards and cash.

  服務員:對不起,我們不收。我們只收信用卡和現金。

  Steven: Well, I'd like to pay by cash.

  史蒂文:好,我要用現金支付。

  Waiter: OK. A few minutes later Sorry to keep you waiting. Here is your change.

  服務員:可以。片刻之後對不起,讓您久等了,這是找給您的錢。

  Steven: Thanks.

  史蒂文:謝謝。

  Waiter: My pleasure. Welcome to our restaurant next time.

  服務員:不用謝,歡迎您再來。