關於母親節的英語對話

  英語對話教學能激發和保持學生學習英語的興趣,為學生提供充分的語言交際實踐的機會,能培養學生的交際能力,使學生敢於大膽開口說英語,達到學以致用的目的,使得英語課堂教學更精彩。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Jim:

  Tina, I really need your help.

  蒂娜我真的需要你的幫助。

  Tina:

  You are my best friend Jim. Just ask me and I will help you.

  你是我最好的朋友吉姆,跟我說我會幫你。

  Jim:

  I want to write a nice poem on this card for my mother, but I can't think of what to say.

  我想在這張卡片上給我媽媽寫一首很美的詩,可我想不出來寫什麼。

  Tina:

  Just tell her how much you love her and list all the reasons why.

  就告訴她你是多麼愛她,再列出所有你愛她的原因。

  Jim:

  But I love her for so many reasons. Help me to decide where to start.

  可是我愛她的原因太多了。幫我想一下從哪開始。

  Tina:

  How about you begin with the letter 'M' and then think of something that starts with that letter to describe her.

  從字母“M”開始,然後再以這個字母為首寫點兒什麼來形容她怎麼樣

  Jim:

  And then move to the letter 'O'?

  接下來再用字母“O”?

  Tina:

  Right! You really are smart, Jim.

  沒錯!你真的很聰明, 吉姆。

  Jim:

  I owe it all to my mother!

  這都歸功於我媽媽!

  二

  Jeff:

  You look a little tired this morning, Joan.

  瓊,你今天早晨看起來有點累。

  Joan:

  I know. I got up at 4AM to make breakfast for my mother.

  我知道。我四點就起床給我媽媽做早餐了。

  Jeff:

  You really are a great daughter, Joan.

  你真是個好女兒瓊。

  Joan:

  Not really. It is my mother who is wonderful. She gave me life and brought me up very well.

  不是的。是我媽媽偉大,她給了生命又悉心把我撫養成人。

  Jeff:

  So you try to re-pay her on Mother's Day?

  所以你想在母親節報答她?

  Joan:

  Right. But she has given me so much that it would take hundreds of years to re-pay her.

  沒錯。可是她給予我的太多了,要花幾百年才能報答她。

  Jeff:

  Maybe we should have Mother's Day everyday instead of just once a year?

  也許我們應該每天都過母親節,而不是一年一次?

  Joan:

  It's a good idea Jeff, but I can't get up so early to make breakfast for her everyday.

  這是個好主意傑夫,可我不能每天早晨起來那麼早給她做早餐。

  Jeff:

  But we should tell our Mom's how much we love them more often.

  但我們應該更經常地告訴我們的媽媽我們多麼愛她們。

  Joan:

  I agree! I will tell my children your great idea!

  我同意!我會把你的好主意告訴我的孩子們!

  三

  Jim:

  Mom, happy Mother’s Day! Here’s my card.

  媽媽,母親節快樂!這是我給您的卡片。

  Mom:

  What a surprise! Thanks. It’s beautiful.

  太讓我驚喜了!謝謝。卡片很漂亮。

  Jim:

  Thank you for your love and care over the years. I appreciate it, ma.

  感謝您這些年來給我的關愛和照顧。我非常感激。

  Mom:

  This is the best card I’ve ever received.

  這是我收到過的最好的卡片。

  Jim:

  Mom, what can I do for you today?

  媽媽,我今天能為您做點什麼嗎?

  Mom:

  Nothing, son. I’m already very happy.

  兒子,沒什麼事情可做的。我已經很開心了。

  Jim:

  How about dinner tonight? My treat.

  晚上我們出去吃頓飯怎麼樣?我請客。

  Mom:

  Actually, I prefer we eat at home. We’ll have more time to catch up that way.

  我更願意我們能在家裡吃飯。那樣我們就能有更多的時間聊聊這幾年的事了。

  Jim:

  I’m sorry I haven’t dropped in that much these past few years. Business has kept me too busy. I apologize.

  過去這幾年我都沒怎麼關注這個,真是對不起。生意總是讓我太忙。我道歉。

  Mom:

  Oh, don’t mention it. I’m proud of you.

  哦,別說這個。我很為你感到驕傲的。

  Jim:

  Thanks, ma. I love you so much.

  媽,謝謝您。我好愛您。

  Mom:

  I love you, too.

  我也愛你