加入新公司的英文自我介紹

  不管你是剛畢業進入一家新公司還是辭職換了新公司,都要對新同事以及領導進行一番自我介紹,也有可能是英文版的。以下是小編為你帶來的內容,希望能夠幫到你。

  篇一:自我介紹問候語

  Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.

  早安,各位先生,女士。

  Good afternoon, teachers and fellow students.

  老師,同學們下午好。

  Good evening, everybody/everyone.

  大家晚上好。較不正式的場合

  Hi/hello, everybody.

  大家好。較不正式的場合

  Good morning, I am very glad to be able to be here.

  Good morning, I am very happy to be able to be here.

  Good morning, I am very pleased to be able to be here.

  早安,我很高興能來這裡。

  Good morning, I am very pleased to have the opportunity to visit this country.

  早安,我很高興能有機會訪問這個國家。.

  I feel very honored to have the opportunity to attend this conference.

  我很榮幸能有機會參加這次會議。

  I feel very privileged to have been invited to take part in this conference.

  I feel very privileged to have been invited to participate in this conference.

  我很榮幸應邀參加這次會議。

  It is a great honor for me to be here today.

  It is a great privilege for me to be here today.

  It is a great pleasure for me to be here today.

  今天我很榮幸能來到這裡。

  I feel very honored to attend this conference and shall begin by introducing myself.

  我很榮幸參加這次會議,將先從自我介紹開始。

  篇二:介紹自己的基本情況

  My name is Caihong Zhang.

  I am David Liu.

  I am from Zhejiang, China.

  I come from Zhejiang.

  I am Wu from Hangzhou, China.

  I am a salesman.

  我是公司銷售。

  I'm in the Sales Department.

  我在銷售部工作。

  I'm Mr. Phillips' Personal Assistant.

  我是菲利普先生的個人助理。

  I am majoring in Applied English at the college.

  我在這所大學應用英語專業。

  I am an international trade major at ZJIET, a three year college.

  I am currently a student in the International Trade Department at ZJIET.

  At present I am studying at ZJIET, majoring in international trade.

  I am still studying at ZJIET, majored in international trade.

  我是浙江經貿職業技術學院國貿系的學生。

  I graduated from ZJIET.

  I am a graduate of ZJIET.

  I graduated from the Department of International Trade at ZJIET.

  我畢業於浙江經貿職業技術學院國貿系。

  I received an associate degree from ZJIET.

  我在浙江經貿獲得大專文憑。

  篇三:介紹進公司原因以及家庭情況

  I was sent by my company to attend this conference.

  我被公司派來參加這次會議。

  I would like to learn more useful things, so I have come here.

  我想學更多有用的東西,所以我來到這裡。

  I want to do advanced studies, and so I have come here

  我想做深入的研究,所以我來到這裡。

  I should like to broaden my horizons, so I have come here.

  我想擴充套件視野,所以我來到這裡。

  I am the only child in my family, but I am very independent.

  我們家只有我一個,但是我很獨立。

  My family consists of my father, mother, brother and me.

  我們家有我父母,一個哥哥和我。

  I love music very much, having been influenced by my family.

  由於深受家庭的影響,我很喜歡音樂。

  I like reading and music.

  I like bicycle for pleasure.

  我喜歡騎自行車做消遣。

  I enjoy many things, especially reading.

  我喜歡很多東西,尤其是看書。

  I am interested in English very much.

  我對英文很感興趣。

  My hobby is music.

  我喜歡聽音樂。

  My favorite pastime is going to the movies.

  My greatest hobby is watching the movies.

  My usual form of enjoyment is watching the movies.

  Though I have many interests, movie is what I like most.

  我最喜歡看電影了。

  I am good at Chinese painting.

  我擅長國畫。

  I am capable of playing the piano.

  我能彈鋼琴。