簡單的英語對話短文帶翻譯

  對話教學作為一種新型而有效的教學方式,主張教師和學生應具有對話心態,堅持對話原則,學生在互動交流與溝通合作中學習、使用英語,有效實現學生英語交際能力的鍛鍊與培養。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  A:OK. What's the story here?

  好的。發生了什麼事?

  B:I was just coming through the intersection when he pulled out right in front of me.

  我正要穿過路口時他突然出現在我的前面。

  A:Is he right?

  他說的對嗎?

  C:Yes, he's right. But I thought he would stop there.

  是的,他說的對。但是我以為他會停在那裡。

  A:Didn't you stop at the intersection?

  難道在十字路口你沒有停下嗎?

  B:No. I didn't . Should I?

  不。我沒有。我應該嗎?

  A:Yes, the traffic light was red then.

  是的,那時候訊號燈是紅燈。

  B:I see. I'm very sorry.

  我明白了。非常抱歉。

  二

  A:Hi, Bob.

  B:How did you do on your driving test?

  你的駕照考得怎麼樣啊?

  A:Passed.

  我通過了。

  B:That's great and it was your first try.

  太棒了,你一次通過。

  三

  A:A stranger stops to help Everything OK?

  —個陌生人停下來幫忙都還好嗎?

  B:No! My tour bus got a speeding ticket not ten minutes ago. Now my engine is on fire!

  不好!不到十分鐘前我的遊覽車被開了張超速罰單。這會兒我的引擎又著火了!

  A:I think that's just steam. Your engine's overheated.

  我想這只是蒸汽。您的引擎過熱了。

  B:Do you know a lot about cars?

  您對車子很在行嗎?

  A:A little bit. I'll take a look if you want me to.

  懂一點。需要的話我可以幫您看看。

  B:Please. Thank you so much for stopping.

  那拜託了。多謝您停下來。

  A:Yeah, she's hot. Radiator's leaking. Looks like you were running her pretty hard.

  對,您的車很熱。水箱在漏水。看來您開得夠狠的。

  B:That must have been just before I got the speeding ticket.

  那一定是我在被開超速罰單前的事。

  A:Did you have an accident recently... Hey, wait a second! I know this car!

  您最近出過車禍嗎……嘿,慢著!我認得這部車!

  B:You do?

  您認得?

  A:I ran into it a couple of weeks ago. What do you know? Name's Hal.

  我在兩個星期前撞過這部車。真沒想到。我叫海爾。

  B:I'm Akibo. Nice to meet you, I guess.

  我是阿奇伯,我想還是要說聲幸會吧。

  A:Boy, I'm sure sorry about your car. Hey ,Akibo, I wonder if you'd like to make a deal?

  老天,車子的事我真的很抱歉。嘿,阿奇伯,我們來做個交易如何?

  B:What kind of deal?

  什麼交易?

  A:I'd like to give you cash for the damage to your car.

  您車子受損,我給您現金。

  B:You don't want your insurance company to pay for it?

  您不要您的保險公司出錢?

  A:I'd rather not. They'll raise my rates. It'll cost me more in the long run.

  最好不要。他們會增加我的保費。長遠地看,更費錢。

  B:If you give me cash, do you care if I don't fix the car?

  若您給我現金,您會介意我不去修車嗎?

  A:Hell, I don't care. Just don'T submit a report to your insurancecompany.

  我才不管呢。只要別向您的保險公司參上我一本就行。

  B:It's a deal, Hal. Thanks again for stopping to help. And thanks for smashing my car!

  成交,海爾。再次多謝您停下來幫忙。還要謝謝您撞了我的車呢!