勵志英文文章閱讀

  當你覺得需要勵志自己時可以閱讀一些勵志英文文章,那麼都有哪些呢?一起來看看吧。

  :生活的忠告-Words to Live by

  I'll give you some advice about life.

  給你生活的忠告

  Eat more roughage;

  多吃些粗糧;

  Do more than others expect you to do and do it pains;

  給別人比他們期望的更多,並用心去做;

  Remember what life tells you;

  熟記生活告訴你的一切;

  Don't take to heart every thing you hear. Don't spend all that you have. Don't sleep as long as you want;

  不要輕信你聽到的每件事,不要花光你的所有,不要想睡多久就睡多久;

  Whenever you say" I love you", please say it honestly;

  無論何時說"我愛你",請真心實意;

  Whenever you say" I'm sorry", please look into the other person's eyes;

  無論何時說"對不起",請看對方的眼睛;

  Fall in love at first sight;

  相信一見鍾情;

  Don't neglect dreams;

  請不要忽視夢想;

  Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete;

  深情熱烈地愛,也許會受傷,但這是使人生完整的唯一方法;

  Find a way to settle, not to dispute;

  用一種明確的方法解決爭議,不要冒犯;

  Never judge people by their appearance;

  永遠不要以貌取人;

  Speak slowly, but think quickly;

  慢慢地說,但要迅速地想;

  When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and say, "Why do you want to know?"

  當別人問你不想回答的問題時,笑著說:"你為什麼想知道?"

  Remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and the supreme accomplishment;

  記住:那些敢於承擔最大風險的人才能得到最深的愛和最大的成就;

  Call you mother on the phone. If you can't, you may think of her in your heart;

  給媽媽打電話,如果不行,至少在心裡想著她;

  When someone sneezes say, "God bless you";

  當別人打噴嚏時,說一聲"上帝保佑";

  If you fail, don't forget to learn your lesson;

  如果你失敗了,千萬別忘了汲取教訓;

  Remember the three " respects" .Respect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and pay attention to your behavior;

  記住三個"尊": 尊重你自己; 尊重別人; 保持尊嚴, 對自己的行為負責;

  Don't let a little dispute break up a great friendship;

  不要讓小小的爭端損毀了一場偉大的友誼;

  Whenever you find your wrongdoing, be quick with reparation!

  無論何時你發現自己做錯了,竭盡所能去彌補;動作要快!

  Whenever you make a phone call smile when you pick up the phone, because someone can feel it!

  無論什麼時候打電話,摘起話筒的時候請微笑,因為對方能感覺到!

  Marry a person who likes talking; because when you get old, you'll find that chatting to be a great advantage;

  找一個你愛聊的人結婚;因為年紀大了後,你會發覺喜歡聊天是一個人最大的優點;

  Find time for yourself.

  找點時間,單獨呆會兒;

  Life will change what you are but not who you are;

  欣然接受改變,但不要摒棄你的個人理念;

  Remember that silence is golden;

  記住:沉默是金;

  Read more books and watch less television;

  多看點書,少看點電視;

  Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again;

  過一種高尚而誠實的生活。當你年老時回想起過去,你就能再一次享受人生。

  Trust God, but don't forget to lock the door;

  相信上帝,但是別忘了鎖門;

  The harmonizing atmosphere of a family is valuable;

  家庭的融洽氛圍是難能可貴的;

  Try your best to let family harmony flow smoothly;

  盡你的能力讓家平順和諧;

  When you quarrel with a close friend, talk about the main dish, don't quibble over the appetizers;

  當你和你的親近的少吵嘴時候,試著就事論事,不要扯出那些陳芝麻、爛穀子的事;

  You cannot hold onto yesterday;

  不要擺脫不了昨天;

  Figure out the meaning of someone's words;

  多注意言下之意;

  Share your knowledge to continue a timeless tradition;

  和別人分享你的知識,那才是永恆之道;

  Treat our earth in a friendly way,don't fool around with mother nature;

  善待我們的地球,不要愚弄自然母親;

  Do the thing you should do;

  做自己該做的事;

  Don't trust a lover who kisses you without closing their eyes;

  不要相信接吻時從不閉眼的伴侶;

  Go to a place you've never been to every year.

  每年至少去一個你從沒去過的地方。

  If you earn much money,the best way to spend it is on charitable deeds while you are alive;

  如果你賺了很多錢,在活著的時候多行善事,這是你能得到的最好回報;

  Remember,not all the best harvest is luck;

  記住有時候,不是最好的收穫也是一種好運;

  Understand rules completely and change them reasonably;

  深刻理解所有的規則,合理地更新他們;

  Remember,the best love is to love others unconditionally rather than make demands on them;

  記住,最好的愛存在於對別人的愛勝於對別人的索求這上;

  Comment on the success you have attained by looking in the past at the target you wanted to achieve most;

  回頭看看你發誓取得的目標,然後評價你到底有多成功;

  In love and cooking,you must give 100% effort……but expect little appreciation;

  無論是烹飪不是愛情,都用百分之百的負責態度對待,但是不要乞求太多的回報。

  :諾言來的不容易

  諾言來的不容易

  Promise don't come easy--Caron Nightingale

  I should have known all along

  我早該明白

  there was something wrong

  我們之間出現了問題

  I just never read between the lines

  我從來沒有體會出你的弦外之音

  Then I woke up one day and found you on your way

  於是有一天我醒來,發現你已離去

  Leaving nothing but my heart behind

  只留下了我的心

  What can I do to make it up to you

  我該如何補償你呢

  Promises don't come easy

  諾言來的不容易

  But tell me if there's a way to bring you back home to stay

  告訴我是否有一種方法,可以讓你回到我身邊

  Well I'd promises anything to you

  那樣的話我願向你承諾一切

  I've been walkin' around with my head hanging down

  我四處遊蕩,腦袋低垂

  Wondrin' what I'm gonna do

  不知如何是好

  'Cause when you walked out that door,I knew I needed you more

  因為當你走出門去,我知道我需要你

  Than to take a chance on losing you

  而不願失去你

  What can I do to make it up to you

  我該如何補償你呢

  Promises don't come easy

  承諾不是輕易作出的

  You know I've made up my mind to make it work this time

  告訴我是否有一種方法,可以讓你回到我身邊

  That's the promise that I give to you

  那麼我願向你承諾一切

  You never thought I loved you

  你過去從不覺得我愛你

  I guess you never thought I cared

  你大概也覺得我不在乎吧

  I was just too proud to say it out loud

  但我只不過是太矜持而無法大聲表白

  Now I know, to let my feelings go ***so tell me***

  現在我知道應該讓情感釋放***告訴我***

  What can I do to make it up to you

  我該如何補償你呢

  Promises don't come easy

  承諾不是輕易做出的

  You know I've made up my mind to make it work this time

  我已下定決心,這次一定可以

  That's the promise I can give to you

  這就是我可以給你的承諾

  :All woman born for loving

  A little boy asked his mother:"Why are you crying?"

  "Because I am a woman."She told him.

  "I don't understand"he said.

  His mum just hugged him and said:"And you never will."

  Later the little boy asked his father:"Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

  "All woman cry for no reason."Was all his dad could say.

  The little boy grow up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.

  Finally he put in a call to God, when God got on the phone, he asked,"God, why do women cry so easily?"

  God said:"When I made the women, she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort.

  I gave her inner strength to endure childbirth, and the rejections many times comes from her children.

  I gave her hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complains.

  "I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even her children has hurt her very badly.

  "I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart."

  "I gave her the wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strength and resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly."

  "And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. That is her exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

  "You see the beauty of a women is not the clothes she wears, the figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair."

  "The beauty of a women must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where the love resides."

  一個男孩問他的媽媽:“你為什麼要哭呢?”

  媽媽說:“因為我是女人啊。”

  男孩說:“我不懂."

  他媽媽抱起他說:“你永遠不會懂的。

  後來小男孩就問他爸爸:“媽媽為什麼毫無理由的哭呢?”

  他爸爸只能說:“所有女人都這樣”.

  小男孩長大了,成為一個男人,但他仍就不懂女人為什麼哭泣

  最後,他打電話給上帝;在上帝拿起電話時,他問道:“上帝,女人為什麼那麼容易哭泣呢?”

  上帝回答說:“當我創造女人時,就讓她很特別。我使她的肩膀能挑起整個世界;同時卻柔情似水能給人安慰。

  “我讓她的內心很堅強,能夠承受分娩的痛苦,並能多次忍受來自自己孩子的拒絕。”

  “我賦予她耐心使她能在別人選擇放棄的時候繼續堅持著,並且無怨無悔的照顧自己的家人度過疾病與疲勞.

  “我賦予她在任何情況下都會愛孩子的感情,即使她的孩子傷害了她。”

  “我賦予她包容她丈夫過錯的堅強,並用他的肋骨塑成她來保護他的心。”

  “我賦予她智慧讓她知道一個好丈夫是絕不會傷害他的妻子的,但有時我也會考驗她支援自已丈夫的堅持與決心.

  “最後,我讓她可以流淚。只要她願意,這是她所獨有的。”

  “你看,女人的漂亮不是因為她穿的衣服,她保持的體型或者她梳的髮型。”

  “女人的美麗只能在她的眼睛裡找到,因為那是她心靈的視窗,愛居住的地方。”